Prize Claiming Thread MkII (MAQ March #10223)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh, it's my first post here, what do you know?

Anyways, claiming from this match.

Currency Counters: 4+2=6

Athena (Syclar):
EC: 3/6
MC: 2
DC: 3/5
KOC: 1

Spending the KOC on EC, then Syclar has only 3 egg moves, so I'll claim Counter (Egg) and Water Pulse (Egg) for free, then spend the MC on Electroweb (Tutor).

That will be all for this one, though I'm still investigating which thread I have yet to get a prize claim from. Blasted DDoS Attack.

Last edited:

Stratos

Banned deucer.
claimo

3 CC

Pyroak is maxed, silly dogfish, so i get 5 more cc + 1 cc from its koc
cradily gets 4 mc, aboma gets 3 mc, jumpluff gets 4 mc

cradily buys Secret Power (3) and Return (2) [it had 1 stockpiled]
Jumpluff buys Cotton Spore (1) and Confusion (3)
Abomasnow buys Bullet Seed (3)

Geodude6

Look at my shiny CT!
+1 CC
+1 CC
+2 UC

Braviary gets 5 MC (1 KOC) and learns Air Slash, Pluck, and Rock Tomb.
Rotom gets 4 MC and learns Thunder and Telekinesis.

Making a UC dump into Rotom.

1 UC: Substitute, Ominous Wind, Discharge
2 UC: Will-O-Wisp, Reflect, Light Screen, Hidden Power (Ice, 7), Charge Beam, Sunny Day

That makes for 17 UC spent.

Last edited:
Claiming for this match

+1 CC, up to 2
+4 MC for Flygon, learning Roost (B2W2 Tutor), left with 2 MC

Also claiming for this match

Aweshucks said:
Jay: 2 CC
Hydreigon: 3 MC, 1 KOC
Flygon: 3 MC, 1 KOC
+2 CC, up to 4
Hydreigon's KOC goes into MC, and it learns Fly (BW TM) and Heat Wave (B2W2 Tutor)
Flygon's KOC goes into MC, and it learns Sandstorm (Level Up), Dragon Tail (Level Up), Iron Tail (B2W2 Tutor), and Facade (BW TM)

Claimity claim claim claim

+7 UC
+4 UC
+4 UC

Last edited:
A loss, perhaps, but one I can put to use!

E_D: 7 CC
Hydreigon: 4 MC
Itsumo: 1 KOC

Demon Lord Itsumo the Spiritomb. Time to get serious. I'll spend 7 CC on changing Itsumo's nature from Relaxed to Serious.

Old:

Demon Lord Itsumo the Spiritomb
<===>

Itsumo (Male Spiritomb)
Relaxed Nature

Type: Ghost/Dark
Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:
Pressure: Type: Innate
This Pokemon’s presence fills the air with intense anxiety, and any damaging or status attack launched at this Pokemon costs the opposing Pokemon two (2) more energy to perform.
(Dream World: Unlocked!) Infiltrator: Type: Innate
Through a combination of speed and cunning, this Pokemon easily circumvents the effects of Light Screen, Mist, Reflect, and Safeguard with all of its attacks.

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 5 (+)
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 29 (-) (29.75 Unrounded)
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 18
Evasion Penalty: -10% Evasion

MC: 0
DC: 5/5

Attacks: (65/65 Moves Known)
Curse
Pursuit
Confuse Ray
Spite
Shadow Sneak
Faint Attack
Hypnosis
Dream Eater
Ominous Wind
Sucker Punch
Nasty Plot
Memento
Dark Pulse

Captivate
Destiny Bond
Grudge
Imprison
Nightmare
Pain Split
Smokescreen

Foul Play
Icy Wind
Sleep Talk
Snatch
Snore
Trick
Uproar
Wonder Room

Water Pulse
Calm Mind
Toxic
Hidden Power (Fighting 7)

Sunny Day
Taunt
Hyper Beam
Protect
Rain Dance
Telekinesis
Frustration
Return
Psychic
Shadow Ball

Double Team
Shock Wave
Rock Tomb

Torment
Facade
Secret Power
Rest
Attract
Thief
Endure
Round
Quash
Will-O-Wisp
Silver Wind
Embargo
Retaliate
Giga Impact
Flash
Psych Up
Natural Gift
Swagger
Substitute
Snarl

Notes:
Special Thanks to UllarWarlord for the sprite of the humanoid form of Itsumo.
Followers NOT on Eternal Drifter's Team: 2 (Chuck (Matezoide's Banette), GemoftheDay)

New:

Demon Lord Itsumo the Spiritomb
<===>

Itsumo (Male Spiritomb)
Relaxed Nature

Type: Ghost/Dark
Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:
Pressure: Type: Innate
This Pokemon’s presence fills the air with intense anxiety, and any damaging or status attack launched at this Pokemon costs the opposing Pokemon two (2) more energy to perform.
(Dream World: Unlocked!) Infiltrator: Type: Innate
Through a combination of speed and cunning, this Pokemon easily circumvents the effects of Light Screen, Mist, Reflect, and Safeguard with all of its attacks.

Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 4
SpAtk: 3
SpDef: 4
Spe: 35
Size Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 18

Spare KOC: 1

Attacks: (65/65 Moves Known)
Curse
Pursuit
Confuse Ray
Spite
Shadow Sneak
Faint Attack
Hypnosis
Dream Eater
Ominous Wind
Sucker Punch
Nasty Plot
Memento
Dark Pulse

Captivate
Destiny Bond
Grudge
Imprison
Nightmare
Pain Split
Smokescreen

Foul Play
Icy Wind
Sleep Talk
Snatch
Snore
Trick
Uproar
Wonder Room

Water Pulse
Calm Mind
Toxic
Hidden Power (Fighting 7)

Sunny Day
Taunt
Hyper Beam
Protect
Rain Dance
Telekinesis
Frustration
Return
Psychic
Shadow Ball

Double Team
Shock Wave
Rock Tomb

Torment
Facade
Secret Power
Rest
Attract
Thief
Endure
Round
Quash
Will-O-Wisp
Silver Wind
Embargo
Retaliate
Giga Impact
Flash
Psych Up
Natural Gift
Swagger
Substitute
Snarl

Notes:
Special Thanks to UllarWarlord for the sprite of the humanoid form of Itsumo.
Followers NOT on Eternal Drifter's Team: 2 (Chuck (Matezoide's Banette), GemoftheDay)

Now that that is out of the way, time to help Fear, Terror, and Despair the Hydreigon continue to gain moves. She gains 4 MC from the battle. This brings her total up to 5. I'll spend 3 MC on the pre-evolution (Zweilous) Anime Only Move Wing attack. 2 more MC will be spent on the B2W2 Move Tutor Signal Beam.

Fear, Terror, and Despair:
EC: 9/9
MC: 0 (Gains Signal Beam and Wing Attack)

Itsumo's KOC... I think I'll just stockpile it for now.

Demon Lord Itsumo the Spiritomb:
KOC: 1

This leaves my CC total unchanged.

Last edited:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...aopsuser-vs-someoneelse.3484746/#post-4785256 9 UC
Spending 2 UC as MC on Archeops to purchase Hidden Power (BAP: 7; Type: Electric).

Spending the remaining 7 UC on Brattler as 4 EC and 3 DC, increasing its EC from 0/6 to 4/6 and its DC from 0/5 to 3/5.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...y-need-to-stop-slacking.3486583/#post-4786653 2 CC
Stockpiling

Archeops receives 3 MC and 1 KOC. Spending the KOC as MC and purchasing Roar (BW TM/HM) and Cut (BW TM/HM), maxing out its movepool.

Smeargle receives 4 MC. Spending 2 stockpiled Sketches and the 4 MC to purchase Soak (Azurill) and Water Spout (Colosshale).

Last edited:
2 UC

Edit: 1 CC

Heatmor gets 1 DC. The KOC goes to it's MC, bringing it to 4.

She learns Bug Bite and Giga Drain (B/W Tutor)

Axew gets 1 EC, 1 DC, 3 MC and 1 KOC. The KOC goes into MC, allowing it to learn Dragon Dance, Taunt (Level Up) and Endeavor (B/W Tutor)

3 CC

Both of Magcargo's KOC goes into MC, bringing it to 6. It learns Toxic, Attract and Swagger (B/W TM/Tutors).

Chinchou gets 1 EC, 1 DC, 3 MC and 1 KOC. the KOC goes into MC, allowing the purchase of Bubblebeam, Discharge (Level Up) and Thunder-Wave (TM)

Ditto gets....a pat on it's back for a job well done.

Last edited:
From this:

LupusAter: 1 CC, go to 1
Brattler: 1 EC (1/6), 3 MC, 1 DC(1/5), 1 KOC used as a MC, buys Power Whip, Leaf Blade, Crunch and Punishment as level up moves.
Tyranitar: 3 MC, buys Sleep Talk as a BW tutor and Hyper Beam as a level up move.

EDIT and from this:
1 CC, go to 2
Colossoil: 4 MC and 2 KOC used as MC, buys Smack Down as a BW TM, and Endure as a past TM, remains with 1 MC
Hydreigon: 3 MC, buys Fire Blast as a BW TM and Work Up as a levelup move.

Last edited:
Someoneelse: Treecko should have +23% Acc. approved though
Maxim: approved
Pwnemon: approved
Geodude6: approved
jayjinde: approved
Ragnarokalex: approved
Aweshucks: approved
Eternal Drifter: approved
akela: approved
Matezoide: approved
TeraVoltage: you still have the 2 KOC on Necturine left, I'm assuming you're stockpiling them? approved though.
LupusAster: approved

Giving myself 1 UC for this.

---
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/3484549
Elevator Music gets 2 CC and a win!
Conkeldurr gets 3 MC and a KOC!
Porygon-Z gets 3 MC and a KOC!
Note: Conkeldurr has a complete movepool and thus it gets 4 CC and its KOC goes to CC, giving me 7 CC total.

I get 2 CC from this. I already claimed in the other thread but just marking it here and giving myself the CC now.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/3486516
Elevator Music: 1 CC
Kirinriki: 4 MC
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/3486189
Emma: 1 CC
- Kirinriki: 4 MC, 1 KOC
http://www.smogon.com/forums/posts/4770942
Elevator_Music: 6 CC
Girafarig: 6 HC
7 + 27 + 7 + 14.5 + 12 + 9.5 + 15 + 1 (above approvals) = 93 UC

Total:

[box]Elevator Music: 17 CC / 93 UC
- PorigonZ (Porygon-Z): 3 MC / 1 KOC
- Kirinriki (Girafarig): 8 MC / 7 KOC[/box]
---
Currency Counters: 37 ---> 54 ---> 15 (post-spending)
Universal Counters: 0 ---> 93 ---> 0 (post-spending)

All KOC goes to MC.

PorigonZ (Porygon-Z): Purchasing Last Resort (BW Tutor), Zen Headbutt (BW Tutor), Frustration (BW TM), Return (BW TM), Secret Power (Past Gen TM), Thief (BW TM), Round (BW TM), Psych Up (BW TM), Natural Gift (Past Gen TM), Dream Eater (BW TM), Take Down (Past Gen TM), and Rage (Past Gen TM) for 4 MC and 24 UC. This completes Porygon-Z's movepool.

Kirinriki (Girafarig): Purchasing Beat Up (Egg Move), Thunder Wave (BW TM), Calm Mind (BW TM), Zap Cannon (Past Gen TM), Rock Smash (BW TM), Hidden Power (Fighting, 7) (BW TM), Thunder (BW TM), Charge Beam (BW TM), and Bulldoze (BW TM) for 15 MC and 5 UC.

Also dumping some UC into other Pokemon:

Yadokingu (Slowking): Purchasing Belly Drum (Egg Move), Calm Mind (BW TM), Sunny Day (BW TM), Double Team (BW TM), Facade (BW TM), Quash (BW TM), Giga Impact (BW TM), and Avalanche (Past Gen TM) for 18 UC

Meganiumu (Meganium): Purchasing AncientPower (Egg Move), Double-Edge (Past Gen Tutor), and Double Team (BW TM) for 8 UC.

Putera (Aerodactyl): Purchasing Double Team (BW TM), Dragon Pulse (BW Tutor), Earth Power (BW Tutor), Flamethrower (BW TM), Rain Dance (BW TM), and Sunny Day (BW TM) for 12 UC.

Yukimenoko (Froslass): Purchasing Attract (BW TM), Dream Eater (BW TM), Psych Up (BW TM), and Snatch (BW Tutor) for 8 UC.

Dookatun (Bronzong): Purchasing Facade (BW TM), Flash (BW TM), Hidden Power (Grass, 7) (BW TM), Psych Up (BW TM), Rock Polish (BW TM), Rock Smash (BW TM), Rock Tomb (BW TM), Snore (BW Tutor), and Wonder Room (BW Tutor) for 18 UC.

Finally, I'll buy some items:

2 Amulet Coins (12 CC), 2 batches of Enigma Berries (12 CC), and a Rare Candy (15 CC) for a total of 39 CC.

Self-approved.

Last edited:
One big goof up... bigger than the incident with Fern and Protect... at any rate, Matezoide said he was fine with me claiming...

Eternal Drifter: 3 CC
Smeargle: 3 MC, Sketched Transform, Earth Power, and Shell Smash, 1 KOC
Skuntank: 4 MC
Zoroark: 4 MC, 1 KOC

Let's take it from the bottom.

Mirage the Zoroark gains, with the KOC, 5 MC, bringing her total to 6 MC. I will spend the 6 MC on the BW TMs Retaliate and Snarl, and the B2W2 Move Tutor Low Kick.

Mirage the Zoroark:
EC: 6/6
MC: 0 (Gains Low Kick, Retaliate, and Snarl)

Abyss the Skuntank gained 4 MC. She'll spend it on the BW TMs Dig and Poison Jab.

Abyss the Skuntank:
MC: 0 (Gains Dig and Poison Jab)

Achisuto profited well from the battle. He lost 3 Sketches, but gained Earth Power, Shell Smash, and Transform. He also gained, with the KOC, 4 MC. I'll spend 3 MC on Sketch and stockpile the last.

Achisuto the Smeargle:
MC: 18 (Loses and replaces 3 Sketch; Learns Earth Power, Shell Smash, and Transform)

Finally, I gain 3 CC. Stockpiling.

Eternal Drifter:
Currency Counters: 9

I have 2 CC. We all know what that means.

Ferroseed [Litter] [M]

Careful Nature (+1 SpD, -1 SpA)
Types: Grass/Steel
Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.
Egg Group: Grass/Mineral
Ability:
Iron Barbs (Passive): When struck with a contact attack, this Pokemon’s abrasive skin causes pain to the opponent, doing 25% of the damage it received to the opponent.
Stats:
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 0 (-)
SpD: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 10
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 12

EC: 0/6

Attacks:
Level Up
Tackle
Harden
Rollout
Curse
Metal Claw
Pin Missile
Gyro Ball
Egg
Bullet Seed
Leech Seed
Rock Climb
Spikes
Worry Seed
TM/HM
Double Team
Flash
Protect
Substitute
Toxic

http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...diamond-v-matezoide-in-the-asb-arena.3487000/ 2 UC
Spending the 2 UC as 1 EC and 1 DC on Brattler to increase its EC from 4/6 to 5/6 and its DC from 3/5 to 4/5.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...e-in-the-underground-day-care-center.3486999/ 2 UC
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/4-v-4-doubles-geodude6-vs-ute.3486941/ 12 UC
Spending 5 UC as EC on Dwebble, increasing its EC from 1/6 to 6/6.
Spending 4 UC as DC on Dwebble, increasing its DC from 1/5 to 5/5.
Spending the remaining 5 UC as MC on Dwebble to purchase Substitute (BW TM/HM), Toxic (BW TM/HM), and X-Scissor (Level Up).

6/6 EC? You know what that means:
Crustle [Core] [F]

Brave Nature (+1 Atk, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Types: Bug/Rock
Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5).
Rock STAB; reduced damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
Egg Groups: Bug/Mineral
Abilities:
Sturdy (Passive): This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.
Shell Armor (Passive): This Pokemon’s thick, bony outer shell prevents it from taking critical hits.
Weak Armor (Toggle): No default effect. When toggled, the Pokemon loosens its worn defensive armor so that it will break off when an opponent uses a contact attack, reducing the Pokemon's Defense and increasing their Speed by one (1) stage for each hit.
Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 5
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 39 (-)
Size Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 19

Attacks: (25/56)
Level Up
Bug Bite
Fury Cutter
Rock Blast
Rock Polish
Rock Slide
Rock Wrecker
Sand-Attack
Shell Smash
Smack Down
Stealth Rock
Withdraw
X-Scissor (See Above)
Egg
Counter
Curse
Endure
Sand Tomb
Spikes
TM/HM
Aerial Ace
Earthquake
Faint Attack
Poison Jab
Protect
Rock Smash
Substitute (See Above)
Toxic (See Above)

Last edited:
Claiming from this.

CC: 73->80->82 (Cyclohm's KOC)

Ralts (now Kirlia):
EC: 8->9
MC: 0->2
DC: 4->5

Medicham:
MC: 0->4->5 (1 KOC)->0
Moves: Counter (Past gen tutor), Giga Impact (BW TM)

Scratchet (now Tomohawk):
MC: 0->4->0
Moves: Heat Wave, Sky Drop, Hurricane, Healing Wish (LU)

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/water-leader-athenodoros-vs-challenger-its_a_random.3483767/

+5UC (10->15)

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/bug-leader-rediamond-vs-challenger-texas-cloverleaf.3484542/

+10UC (15->25)

Let's see who will get them...

RNG Roll: 19/28 (Ludicolo)
RNG Roll: 21/28 (Pyroak)

Ludicolo

Using 13UC to get it:

Egg (3UC):

Razor Leaf

BWTM (10UC):

Frustation
Return
Facade
Attract
Swords Dance

Pyroak

Gets for 12UC :

BWTM (6uc):
Round
Swagger
Strength

Past Gen TM (6UC)
Secret Power
Rock Climb

Maxing it (hooray!).

Reward Time!
Me: 2 UC
I did kinda badly, but I don't intend to do much reffing outside of 1v1 matches until I get more experience and competence.
Ute: 2 CC
-Ralts: 1 EC/2 MC/1 DC
-Caterpie: 1 EC/2 MC/1 DC
-Minccino: 1 EC/2 MC/1 DC
-Golett: 1 EC/2 MC/1 DC + 2 KOC
Very close to a win. I'm getting better c:

UC: 0 -> 2 -> 0
Spending on Stocke (the Minccino) for DC
CC: 2 -> 4
Stockpiling CC

Stocke the Minccino
EC: 1/6 -> 2/6
MC: 0 -> 2 -> 0
DC: 1/5 -> 4/5 (+2 from UC)
Movepool: + Protect (BW TM)

Libra the Ralts
EC: 1/9 -> 2/9
MC: 0 -> 2 -> 0
DC: 1/5 -> 2/5
Movepool: + Signal Beam (BW Tutor)

EC: 0/6 -> 1/6
MC: 0 -> 4 (+2 KOC) -> 0
DC: 0/5 -> 1/5
Movepool: + DynamicPunch (Level-up), + Earthquake (Level-up), + Magic Coat (BW Tutor)
->

Lilium the Caterpie
EC: 2/5 -> 3/5 (Evolving!)
MC: 4 -> 6 -> 4
DC: 2/5 -> 3/5
Movepool: + Harden (Metapod pre25 Level-up), + Iron Defense (Metapod BW Tutor)
Lilium the Metapod
Lilium the Metapod*

Metapod [Lilium] (Female)
Nature: Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)

Type:
: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5).
Abilities:
Shed Skin:
(Passive) This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 0 (-)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 2 (+)
SpD: Rank 1
Spe: 30
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 9

EC: 3/5
MC: 4
DC: 3/5

Moves: 7/7
Level-up: 4/4
Tackle* -
(Deferring)
Harden -
(Passive)
String Shot* -
(Passive)
Bug Bite* -
(Force)
Tutor 5/5
Bug Bite* -
(Force)
Electroweb* -
(Elemental)
Iron Defense -
(Passive)
Snore* -
(Deferring)
String Shot* -
(Passive)

Last edited:

Geodude6

Look at my shiny CT!
Geodude6: 1CC
Braviary: 4MC, 1KOC
Geodude: 3 CC
-Heat-Rotom: 3 MC + 1 KOC
-Charmander: 1 EC/2 MC/1 DC + 1 KOC + Lucky Egg
-Embirch: 1 EC/3 MC/1 DC + 1 KOC
-Houndour: 1 EC/3 MC/1 DC + 1 KOC
(Silly akela, Embirch and Houndour had XP Shares)

Braviary's KOC goes to CC. Getting Rock Smash and Strength, and MAXING OUT Braviary's movepool with 49 moves!
FLOOR(49/15)=3 CC when using him.
Rotom's KOC goes to MC. Getting Sucker Punch (3 MC) and Charge (1 MC)
Charmander's Lucky Egg contributes to DC and her KOC goes to EC. Getting Flamethrower (1 MC) and Slash (1 MC).
Houndour's KOC goes to EC. Getting Flamethrower (1 MC), Crunch (1 MC), and Nasty Plot (1 MC).
Embirch's KOC goes to EC. Getting Petal Dance (1 MC) and Fire Blast (2 MC).

Last edited:
Claiming from here

CC: 6->7->8 (amulet coin)

Omanyte:
EC: 1->2
DC: 1->2
MC: 0->2->3 (koc)->1 (rain dance, BW TM)

Voodoll:
EC: 1->2
DC: 1->2
MC: 1->3->4 (koc)->2 (toxic, BW TM)->0 (helping hand, 5th gen tutor)

http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...e-in-the-underground-day-care-center.3486999/
+1 CC
Scyther: +4 MC

http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...diamond-v-matezoide-in-the-asb-arena.3487000/
+1 CC
Scyther: +4 MC

http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...vs-challenger-texas-cloverleaf.3484542/page-2
+2 CC
Volcarona: +3 MC, 1 KOC
Heracross: +3 MC
Escavalier: +3 MC, 2 KOC

Scyther uses her 8 MC and a stored MC to learn Bug Buzz (Egg), Curse, and Silver Wind (Past Gen TM). She is now infuriatingly close to being maxed. If only Detect did not exist.
Heracross uses his 3 MC and 1 stored MC to learn Hyper Beam and Venoshock (BW TM).
Volcarona uses her 3 MC and 1 KOC to learn Giga Impact and Swagger (BW TM).
Escavalier uses her 3 MC, 2 KOC, and 1 stored MC to learn Scary Face, Iron Defense, Giga Impact, X-Scissor (lvl), and Focus Blast (TM).

All 4 MC are stockpiled.

EDIT:

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/battle-subway-challenge-its_a_random.3448163/page-11
+4 UC
Dumping the 4 UC into Cupra's MC, and teaching it Ancientpower (lvl) and Feint (Egg).

Last edited:
Link x2 Combination!
CC: 10 -> 15 (+KOC)

Mollux (Noble) [M]
EC:
N/A
MC: 0 -> 2
DC: 1/5 -> 3/5 (+KOC)

Slaking (Creon) [M]
EC:
9/9
MC: 4 -> 8 (+KOC)
DC: N/A

Clefable (Emira) [F]
EC:
9/9
MC: 0 -> 3

Ditto (Ancient) [G]
EC:
N/A
MC: Complete
DC: 4/5 -> 5/5

Sawsbuck (Prince) [M]
EC:
6/6
MC: 0 -> 4 (+KOC)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)