Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important:

Bulbapedia has the following description for Swords Dance:

Swords Dance increases the user's Attack stat by two stages. Swords Dance will do nothing if the user's Attack stat has reached a stage of +6 or a value of 999.

Is that just the Gen. I mechanic or does it work like that in B/W? Because if it does, the same goes for every other boosting move, and that means Swords Dancing with Breloom 3 times (for example) will be worthless because reaching a value of 1576 ( = 394 x 4 ) is not possible. Gulp. My damage calcs...

you can reach values over 999 Atk using Swords Dance or any other Atk raising move.

Do the HG/SS Poké Balls have a special opening animation or do they still have the regular Poké Ball animation?
Are contest stats still in the string of data that makes up each Pokémon, so if you bring a max Beauty Milotic, the game will still silently know that it has max beauty, even if it isn't shown or utilized in the game at all?

Well, since they're apparently out now, I'm offering infinite credits in my thread for any nature, any IV, female Dream World Poliwag or Ninetales.

I started a dream world account, but haven't been able to do anything but grow berries for about a month now since the RNG Research requires me to reset my DS Clock over and over.

Has anyone tried getting Swords Dance on Shedinja so far in either Black or White?

I've brought Nincada up to lvl 25 and taught it False Swipe. It evolves to Ninjask and I teach it Swords Dance. I check Shedinja's move pool and it doesn't have Swords Dance like Ninjask.

Am I going about this right or is Nincada's shell (Shedinja) now being split off before it can learn Swords Dance?

Has anyone tried getting Swords Dance on Shedinja so far in either Black or White?

I've brought Nincada up to lvl 25 and taught it False Swipe. It evolves to Ninjask and I teach it Swords Dance. I check Shedinja's move pool and it doesn't have Swords Dance like Ninjask.

Am I going about this right or is Nincada's shell (Shedinja) now being split off before it can learn Swords Dance?

So, that means they changed the mechanic so Shedinja CAN'T "steal" one of Ninjask's moves...

On the other hand, you can always trade over one from IV gen.

Alright, so I'm in White Forest today, and I find myself with a question.....where are all the pokemon hiding? I know it's never going to be big, what with the whole "Connect to others via the High Link" aspect, but surely there should be SOMEONE here for me to catch....right? You don't need to High Link with someone in order to get anything at all...right?

Did you change the clock on your DS recently? If so, that's probably why there's no grass anywhere. I changed the clock on my DS for DST, and the amount of grass in White Forest decreased by a lot. (Unfortunately, you will have to High Link with someone to get the grass to grow back.)

Do you still get an Effort Ribbon in this game? The EV checker lady tells me whether EVs are maxed or not, but I'm not getting a ribbon.

I never change my clock (except for the one time when the time shifted). There wasn't any grass when I first set foot in the Forest.

Oh, and I was told that there weren't Ribbons given out in B/W. She'll tell you whether you reached the limit, but not give you anything.

Are the dream world event pokemon Arceus and the Croagunk always the same nature , ability and IV's? (I know Arceus is always multitype).

Edit: found the answer to my own question, for Croagunk at least. Croagunk is variable based on your initial seed and frames and all the RNG mumbo jumbo.
Edit2: same goes for Arceus

I gotta question, how can I go into a battle on this because I am new to this??????????

pokemon-online.eu

its the only Gen 5 simulator for now, but before starting to battle i advise you to read some basic guides and analysis.
You will need to learn a huge chunk of stuff to really have fun playing and not getting bashed arround and you need to learn even more to be succesful ;)

So how do you see how many Dream Points you have?
At the global link homepage, click on the orange pokeball that says プロフィールページ to go to your profile page (or click on プロフィールページ at the bottom of the screen to get there). Your current dream points are shown in the bottom left box after the words これまでの、ゆめポイント. (it's above the picture of your house and time you've had your pokemon asleep)

i have a question

where can i go in pokemon white to play wireless battles with other friend like the Battle colisseum on Heart Gold on the pokemon center, we both have flashcards and i only see wi-fi options

thank you

Do the HG/SS Poké Balls have a special opening animation or do they still have the regular Poké Ball animation?
Are contest stats still in the string of data that makes up each Pokémon, so if you bring a max Beauty Milotic, the game will still silently know that it has max beauty, even if it isn't shown or utilized in the game at all?

Is Coil Dunsparce viable?

I'm able to access Dream World on both my game (Black) and on the GL website. However, when I try to enter a Random Battle I am brought into WiFi and then told that I can't battle because my game has not been registered on the GL website. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong (I know it's not a problem with my team)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back