Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Texas Cloverleaf: APPROVED
  • UllarWarlord: APPROVED
  • ZhengTann: I hate to do this, but Staryu is a genderless species, so you'll have to change its gender to (N) or (U) or (-) or something to denote genderless. Fix that and then you're APPROVED
  • AOPSUser:
    • First post: Your Gible's Size Class disappeared! Also you already have Sandstorm on Gible as a pre-level-25 move and Iron Head is a BW tutor for Gible. So if you remove the stored MC from Gible's summary, you can save 3 UC. Fix all this and you're APPROVED
    • Second post: For some reason you listed Mud-Slap as a BW TM for Cyclohm when it is actually an egg move or 4th gen tutor for him (though you gave the correct final MC). APPROVED anyway.
  • danmantincan: Everything except Glaceon's moves is APPROVED. Glaceon's moves are NOT APPROVED because you're buying 7 MC worth of moves for it, but it only has 6 MC according to your profile.
  • TheWolfe: APPROVED
  • Matezoide:
    • First post: Just to check, when you say you put a UC into "his" MC, you're referring to the Grimer, right? Anyway, according to your profile, your Grimer is currently at 2/6, 0 and 2/5, so after this claim and you spending the MC, it should go to 3/6, 0 and 3/5. Fix this and you're you're APPROVED
    • Second post: According to my calculations, after the Spinda stuff, you have 20 UC left (24 to begin with, -1 from your first claim, +4 from that battle, -3 for DC increase, -4 for move purchases, = 20). Also your Spinda's nature description is missing the +Attack -Speed bit (it only has the -10% evasion) and Spinda's attack rank is missing the (+) to indicate that it has been boosted by its nature and you've forgotten to add Last Resort to it in a tutor move section. Fix these things and you're APPROVED
    • Third post: In light of the 4 less UC from your previous claim, you only have 19 UC after this one. In addition, Pansage does not learn Focus Blast at all. As a result, fix your UC total and everything except your Pansage's move purchases is APPROVED, while your Pansage's move purchases are NOT APPROVED
    • Protip: If you've posted a claim in this thread and it hasn't yet been approved, you can edit that post to add more claims to it or make changes to claims already in that post.
  • EndQuote: APPROVED
  • Galladiator: Everything except Turtwig's evolution is APPROVED. Turtwig's evolution is NOT APPROVED because, when you evolve a pokemon, you have to post the evolved mon in full so that approvers can make sure you've put the right typing, abilities and stats on it, and you've added any moves that the evolved form gets at or below level 25.
  • waterwarrior: APPROVED
  • Its_A_Random: APPROVED
  • Frosty: APPROVED
  • Maxim: When you run a -speed nature, the speed always rounds down to the nearest whole number, so Combusken's speed should be 47. You also forgot to increase Combusken's special attack rank and Combusken is part Fighting-type so you need to add in the Fighting STAB description. Fix these things and you're APPROVED
  • Yarnus of Bethany: APPROVED
  • deadfox081: APPROVED

18 claims approved brings my UC to 16.9. SELF-APPROVED

It appears that my Swampert has already purchased Counter here, so converting those 3 UC spent on Counter in my last post into the past-gen move Ice Ball instead.

Due to the Syclar revamp, my Syclant gets Fury Cutter for free, gets 1 MC back as I bought X-Scissor here, which he stockpiles. Since there were no stat changes in the revamp to Syclant, I don't think I have to post its profile.

Claimining from here.
Stockpiling the 1 CC
EC: 4 -> 5
DC is already maxed.
Von Karma spends his 3 MC on the BW LU move Electro Ball and the BW TM Earthquake

loss
Monohm
1 EC, 3 MC, 1 DC
-3 MC buy Weather Ball (Lvl) and Protect (BW TM)
Scraggy
1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC
-2 MC buy ThunderPunch (B2W2 Tutor)
I get 2 CC.

another loss
Monohm
1 EC, 3 MC, 1 DC
-3 MC buy Zap Cannon (Lvl) and Hail (BW TM)
Pawniard
1 EC, 3 MC (1KOC), 1 DC
-3 MC buy Night Slash (Lvl) and Snatch (B2W2 Tutor)
I get 3 CC.

CC: 0 + 2 + 3 = 5 total

• Galladiator: Everything except Turtwig's evolution is APPROVED. Turtwig's evolution is NOT APPROVED because, when you evolve a pokemon, you have to post the evolved mon in full so that approvers can make sure you've put the right typing, abilities and stats on it, and you've added any moves that the evolved form gets at or below level 25.

• S**t. I was going to fill that in later and forgot to check before posting. Editing now.

EDIT: Fix'd.

[*]danmantincan: Everything except Glaceon's moves is APPROVED. Glaceon's moves are NOT APPROVED because you're buying 7 MC worth of moves for it, but it only has 6 MC according to your profile.
Dropping Blizzard from the Purchase List, bringing all moves to cost 6 MC total.

Syclar updateyness go!

Pre Changes

Bookworm the Syclar (M)
Nature: Naïve (+Speed, -Sp Def)

Type: Ice/Bug
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.
Bug: Bug STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gain an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.

Abilities:
Compoundeyes: (Innate) This Pokemon’s complex eyes give it a comprehensive view of the field, making its attack 30% (x1.3) more accurate.
Mountaineer: (Innate) This Pokemon is used to scaling and avoiding rocks. It can avoid damage from Stealth Rock when it switches in, and all Rock-type attacks the round it switches in. In subsequent rounds Mountaineer will not evade Rock-type attacks.
Technician (DW LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for mutli-hit attacks is increased by two (2).

Stats: (Naïve Nature)
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 105 (+25ACC) (+)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 15

EC 0/6
MC 0
DC 0/5

Moves:

Leer
Leech Life
Scratch
Focus Energy
Ice Shard
Slash
Icy Wind
Bug Bite
Icicle Spear
Sheer Cold

Silver Wind
Pin Missile
Tail Glow

Hail
Blizzard
Dig
Rock Slide

Total Moves: 17

WC is now 1
Mountaineer is now Snow Cloak
Gains Fury Attack and X-Scissor as Pre-25 moves
Loses Rock Slide (+2MC), Buys Acrobatics (BW TM) with those 2 MC

Bookworm the Syclar (M)
Nature: Naïve (+Speed, -Sp Def)

Type: Ice/Bug
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.
Bug: Bug STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gain an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.

Abilities:
Compoundeyes: (Innate) This Pokemon’s complex eyes give it a comprehensive view of the field, making its attack 30% (x1.3) more accurate.
Snow Cloak: (Innate) This Pokemon is used to snowy blizzard conditions and gains a 20% evasion boost during Hail. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Hail damage.
Technician (DW LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for mutli-hit attacks is increased by two (2).

Stats: (Naïve Nature)
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 105 (+25ACC) (+)
Weight Class: 1

EC 0/6
MC 0
DC 0/5

Moves:

Fury Attack
Leer
Leech Life
Scratch
Focus Energy
Ice Shard
Slash
Icy Wind
Bug Bite
Icicle Spear
X-Scissor
Sheer Cold

Silver Wind
Pin Missile
Tail Glow

Hail
Blizzard
Dig
Acrobatics

Total Moves: 19

fuck yeah. My mons and I get this stuff:
Rewards:
C$FP: 4 CC
- Cyclohm: 3 MC / 1 KOC
- Aerodactyl: 2 MC / 1 DC
- Sableye: 3 MC / 1 DC / 1 KOC
- Roselia: 1 EC / 2 MC / 1 KOC
- Revenankh: 2 MC / 1 DC / 1 KOC
- Necturna: 3 MC / 2 KOC
Cyclohm learns, for 1 MC: Discharge, Zap Cannon, Dragon Pulse.
For 2 MC: Electroweb, Roar, Hidden Power (Grass 7), Hyper Beam, Protect, Thunderbolt, Torment, Volt Switch, Substitute.
For 3 MC: Shock Wave, Endure.
This is a total of 27 MC, so it uses up the 3 MC, 1 KOC, as well as 23 of my UC.

Aerodactyl learns Aerial Ace.

Sableye puts the KOC into DC, and learns Shadow Claw and Fire Punch.

Roselia puts the KOC into EC, and learns Solarbeam.

Revenankh puts the KOC into MC, and learns Power Whip and Ice Punch.

Necturna learns, for 2 MC: Seed Bomb, Sunny Day, Protect, Solarbeam, Substitute.
This is a total of 10 MC, so it uses up the 3 MC, 2 KOC, its 1 stored MC, as well as 4 of my UC.

Separately, Ferrothorn learns, for 1 MC: Selfdestruct
For 2 MC: Gravity, Sunny Day, Protect, Solarbeam, Thunder.
Totals to 11 MC, all of which come from my UC.

In total, I am spending all 38 of my UC.

Also, I'm gonna use 7 CC to change my Magnezone's Hidden Power to Grass, and here's my Syclar below updated with changes:

Syclar (Male)
Nature: Hasty (+15% Speed, +25% Accuracy, -1 Def)
Type: Bug/Ice
Bug: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Compound Eyes
Type: Innate
This Pokemon’s complex eyes give it a comprehensive view of the field, making its attack 30% (x1.3) more accurate.

Ability 2: Snow Cloak
This Pokemon is used to snowy blizzard conditions and gains a 20% evasion boost during Hail. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Hail damage.

Ability 3 (DW): Technician
This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally have 6 or less Base Attack Power to have their Base Attack Power multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) Base Attack Power, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2). Because Technician is a multiplier on single hit moves, its effect is applied to Base Attack Power before any additive effects.

Stats:

Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 105 (91*1.15=104.65)

EC: 0/6
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Leer
Leech Life
Scratch
Ice Shard
Focus Energy
Slash
Icy Wind
Bug Bite
Icicle Spear
Fury Attack
X-Scissor

Earth Power
Counter
Water Pulse

Taunt
Blizzard
Dig

Moves: 17

Finally, I'm going to buy a third Life Orb and a third Expert Belt for 40 CC. I spend a net 43 CC in this post (4 gained via match, 7 spent on Magnezone, 40 spent on items).

EDIT: 10 UC, which I will use to teach: Necturna Grass Knot, Energy Ball, Thunder (via Sketch), and Gravity; and Cyclohm Magnet Rise, for a total of all 10 of these UC, leaving me with 0.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Burn'd.

In addition to the items I had bought for this run (minus 4 heal balls, 3 sport balls, a revive and a potion), I gain a soft sand and a Durin Berry. Also, I got an Aron and a Hippowdon.

-Gain 8 CC, stockpiling (11 total)
-Hydreigon gains 7 MC (8 total), spends it on Rest (-2 MC), Sleep Talk (-2 MC), Bulldoze (-2 MC) and Draco Meteor (-2 MC).
-Togekiss gains 10 MC (9 + 1 KO), spends it on Rest (-2 MC) Sleep Talk (-2 MC) Stored Power (-3 MC) and Zap Cannon (-3 MC)
-Tomohawk gains 7 MC, learns Rest (-2 MC), Sleep Talk (-2 MC) and Baton Pass (-3 MC)
-Aron gains 2 MC, learns Bulldoze (-2 MC)
-Hippowdon gains 2 MC (1 + 1 KO), learns Superpower (-2 MC)

So my new critters should look like this:

Aron [Larch] (Male)

Nature: Brave (+1 Atk, -15% Spe, -10% Evasion)
Type: Steel / Rock
Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.
Rock: Rock STAB; Reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Abilities:Sturdy, Rock Head
Sturdy: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.
Rock Head: (Innate) This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.
Heavy Metal (DW, Locked): (Innate) The Pokemon's body structure is immensely dense, doubling its actual weight. Additionally, when the Pokemon uses Giga Impact, Gyro Ball, Heat Crash, Heavy Slam, Tackle, recoil and uncontrollable attacks [Full list: Double-Edge, Giga Impact, Gyro Ball, Head Charge, Head Smash, Heat Crash, Heavy Slam, Hi Jump Kick, Jump Kick, Outrage, Petal Dance, Submission, Tackle, Take Down, Thrash, Volt Tackle, Wood Hammer, and Wild Charge] it will calculate using a Weight Class that adds a value equal to the Pokemon's Weight Class divided by their Size Class, minus (-) one (1). [Ex. HM Aron WC = 5 + ((5 /1) - 1) = 9.

Stats:
Atk: 4 (+)
Def: 4
SpA: 2
SpD: 2
Spe: 26 (-)
Weight Class: 4 [5 Heavy Metal]

EC: 0/9

Attacks:
Level Up:
Tackle
Harden
Mud-Slap
Headbutt
Metal Claw
Iron Defense
Roar
Take Down
Iron Head

Egg:
Dragon Rush
Head Smash
Endeavor

TM:
Earthquake
Rock Polish
Rock Slide
Bulldoze

Hippowdon [Knull] (Male)

Nature: Adamant (+1 Atk, -1 SpA)
Type: Ground
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities: Sand Stream
Sand Stream: (Innate) When entering into battle, this Pokemon summons a massive Sandstorm that does not end, expending 10% of its energy to do so. The flying gravel and rocks of Sandstorm will do two (2) damage per action to Pokemon that do not have hard bodies (Rock, Ground, and Steel-types) or the Sand Veil, Sand Strength, or Sand Throw Abilities.
Sand Force (DW, Locked): (Innate) This Pokemon thrives in Sandstorm conditions, using the power of the swirling sand to augment its Rock, Ground, and Steel-typed attacks. Each of this Pokemon's Rock, Ground, and Steel-typed attacks will have the Base Attack Power increased by two (2). Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.

Stats:
HP: 110
Atk: 5 (+)
Def: 4
SpA: 2 (-)
SpD: 3
Spe: 47
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 7
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: Mastered!

Attacks:
Level Up:
Ice Fang
Fire Fang
Thunder Fang
Tackle
Sand-Attack
Bite
Yawn
Take Down
Dig
Sand Tomb

Egg:
Slack Off
Stockpile
Sleep Talk

TM:
Protect
Rest
Rock Slide

Other:
Superpower

ADD-ON: "Schooled" is an understatement.

-Gain 2 CC, stockpiling (13 total)
-Lucario gains 4 MC (3 + 1 KO), learns Bulldoze (-2 MC) and Substitute (-2 MC)
-Hydreigon gains 3 MC, learns Hyper Beam (-2 MC) and stockpiles the last (1 total)
-Gallade gains 3 MC, learns Disable (-3 MC)

Arcade
I get 2CC bringing me to 14
Technobird gets 5MC(4+1KOC) to buy Taunt (BW TM), Stealth Rock (BW2 Tutor) and Sky Drop (BW LU)
He also gets 2DC
Hall
I get 2CC bringing me to 16
Gyarados gets 2MC(HC) using to buy Stone Edge and Thunderbolt with his already existing MC

Also with my 16CC buying a Rare Candy and Everstone

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Waterwarrior / Matezoide / LockDown / Rediamond (Assumming you meant +2 CC) / Galladiator / Danmantincan / TheWolfe / Orcinus Duo / SubwayJ / CMFP [+0.2] / AOPSUser / Texas / The Wanderer / IAR Approved

Wobbanaut: Not Approved. Rare Candy & Everstone both cost 15 CC, not 8.

+1.6 UC [19.1 UC]

~~~

Claiming!

+2 CC [14 CC], +2 CC [16 CC].

Cyclohm: 4 MC
Emolga: 9 MC
Short Fuse: 2 KOC + Maxxed*2 --> 12 CC [28 CC]
Rotom-F: Maxxed --> 5 CC [33 CC]

Gonna add 5 UC to Emolga, for 14 UC Total. Purchasing B2W2 Tutor Moves Helping Hand, Knock Off, Last Resort, Signal Beam, Sleep Talk, Snore and Tailind. Down to 0 MC, and Emolga is maxxed out again. Wheee~

Cyclohm gains 4 MC, purchasing Aerial Ace and Facade. Using 12 UC to add in Bulldoze, Frustration, Return, Round, Strength and Trick Room to max out Cyclohm. Wheee~

-17 UC, 2.1 UC remain. Self Approved.

The great Leethoof reboot begins:

Zephyr (Drifloon) (M)
Nature: Mild (+1 SpA, -1 Def)

Type: Ghost/Flying
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Aftermath: (Innate) TIf this Pokemon uses Selfdestruct or Explosion, the attack has ten (10) more Base Attack Power and five (5) more Energy Cost to execute.
Unburden: (Innate) This Pokemon is incredibly possessive. If it uses or loses an item in battle its rage swells and its Speed doubles (x2) until it receives another item.
Flare Boost (DW Locked): (Innate) This Pokemon's body can harness the heat from a burn into internal energy, fueling its mental capabilities. When Burned, the Pokemon's special attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 70
Base Rank Total: 14

Attacks:
Constrict
Minimize
Astonish
Gust
Focus Energy
Payback
Hex
Ominous Wind
Stockpile

Defog
Weather Ball
Disable

Will-o-wisp
Telekinesis
Thunderbolt

Tangela (Bounty) (F)
Nature: Sassy (+1 Sp Def, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type: Grass
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Clorophyll: (Innate) During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.
Leaf Guard: (Innate) In bright sunlight, the Pokemon is surrounded by a faint green glow. The glow protects it from all permanent and temporary status conditions.
Regenerator (DW Locked): (Innate) When this Pokemon is switched out during a switch battle, it reacts to the energy in the Pokeball and (ten) 10 HP is restored. When this Pokemon Chills, it restores six (6) HP in addition to its 12 Energy.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 52 (-)
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 17

Attacks:
Ingrain
Constrict
Sleep Powder
Vine Whip
Absorb
Growth
PoisonPower
Bind
Mega Drain

Leech Seed
Rage Powder
Reflect

Sunny Day
Solarbeam
Protect

That's -5 CC to me, I'll claim the rest later.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Spending 15 CC to get 1x Everstone.

I also UC Splurge.
---

Delibird [Kringles] (M)
EC: N/A
MC: 20 (+20 UC) > 0
DC: 5/5
-Learns Hidden Power (Electric 7), Ice Beam, Double Team, Frost Breath, Substitute, Fly (All Gen V TM), Signal Beam (Gen V Tutor), Endure, & Counter (Both Past Gen Moves)
---
EDIT:

Eelektross [Sheeldon] (M)
NATURE: Quiet (-10% Evasion) (NC)

TYPE
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

ABILITIES
Levitate: (Trait) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Bulldoze, Dig, Earthquake, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.

STATS
Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 43 (-)
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 19

EC: 9/9
DC: N/A

ATTACKS (53/65)
PHYSICAL
Acrobatics
Bind
Brick Break
Crunch
Crush Claw
Cut
Dragon Claw
Dragon Tail
Drain Punch
Facade
Frustration
Giga Impact
Headbutt
Return
Rock Slide
Rock Smash
Rock Tomb
Spark
Strength
Tackle
Thrash
U-Turn
Wild Charge

SPECIAL
Acid
Acid Spray
Charge Beam
Discharge
Flamethrower
Flash Cannon
Giga Drain
Grass Knot
Hidden Power (Ground 7)
Hyper Beam
Round
Thunder
Thunderbolt
Volt Switch
Zap Cannon

OTHER
Attract
Coil
Double Team
Flash
Gastro Acid
Hone Claws
Light Screen
Protect
Rain Dance
Rest
Roar
Substitute
Swagger
Thunder Wave
Toxic

---
58-15-7=36 CC
20-20=0 UC

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
Leet and IAR APPROVED.

==

http://www.smogon.com/forums/group.php?do=discuss&discussionid=30588&pp=10&page=7
+34 UC

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3472324
+18 UC

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3470896
+1 CC

Nidoran's MC is stockpiled. EC and DC bring it to 8/4, and evolves into Nidorino.
Stunky stockpiles everything and puts 1 KO into EC and 1 KO into DC, bringing it to 4/5/3.

Nidorino (Omono) (M)
Nature: Mild (Special Attack increased by *, Defense decreased by *)

Type: Poison
Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:
Poison Point: (Can be Disabled) This Pokemon’s spikes/quills/thorns are coated in poison, and there is a 30% chance of poisoning any foe that uses a contact attack on this Pokemon. When disabled, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison (with the same chance of effect).
Rivalry: (Innate) This Pokemon has a primal response to competition and mating, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the same gender in the same Egg Group, and decreasing the power of all its attacks by two (2) when it faces an opponent of the opposite gender in the same Egg Group (Monster/Ground are used for Nidorina/Nidoqueen).
Hustle (LOCKED): (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.

Stats: 61 / 72 / 57 / 55 / 55 / 65

Atk: *** (3)
Def-: * (1)
SpA+: *** (3)
SpD: ** (2)
Spe: 65

Size Class: 2

Evolution Counter: 8 / 9
Move Counter: 14
Dream Counter: 4 / 5

Attacks:
Leer
Peck
Focus Energy
Tackle
Horn Attack
Double Kick
Poison Sting
Fury Attack
Helping Hand
Poison Jab

Counter (#)
Disable (#)
Endure
Sucker Punch (#)

Toxic
Venoshock
Ice Beam (#)
Protect
Thunderbolt (#)
Dig
Double Team
Sludge Bomb (#)
Shadow Claw
Substitute
Rock Smash

Move Count: 25

Purchasing an Everstone and Rare Candy for 30 CC.

SELF-APPROVED

Winning like a gentleman.

I go to 16 CC.

Sir Wattson the Protowatt goes to 5/6, 6 (using the KOC), 4/5. He'll use the MC to learn Electroweb, Icy Wind, and Helping Hand, 5th Gen Tutor moves.

My team has some other MC to use, now's a good a time as any.

Ragnorok the Stratagem has 7 MC, and 6 will be used for the 5th Gen Tutors Sleep talk and Snore, and the BW TM Rest.

Ryback the Rhyperior has 16 MC, and will learn Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Stealth Rock, Iron Tail, Sleep Talk, Snore, Rest (all 5th Gen Tutors or TMs)

Dust the Cyclohm has 2 MC, and will learn Sunny Day (BW TM)

That'll do it for now.

EDIT;let's add more to the pile, shall we?

+2 UC
, giving me 32.

Also, Sir Wattson handled defeat like a gentleman.

I gain 2 more CC, giving me 18.

Sir Wattson goes to 6/6, 2, 5/5, evolving and unlocking Shell Armor! He learns Imprison, Confuse Ray, Ice Shard, Aqua Jet, Mirror Coat, Counter (I moved it from Egg Moves) all for free as pre-level 25 moves, and the 2 MC will teach him the level-up moves Thunder and Hydro Pump.

Krilowatt (Sir Wattson) M
Nature: Timid (Timid (+15% Speed, +17% Accuracy, -1 Atk)
Type: Electric/Water
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Trace: (Can be Activated) This Pokemon can copy an ability of the opponent and replace Trace for six (6) actions. Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
Magic Guard: (Innate) This Pokemon is infused with a powerful psycho-electric energy that makes it immune to damage from Hail, Sandstorm, and damage from Leech Seed, Poisoning, and Burn. It can still attack itself in confusion, but will not absorb any damage from it.
Shell Armor (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon’s thick, bony outer shell prevents it from taking critical hits.

Stats
HP: 125
Atk: Rank 2(-)
Def: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 121(+)
Base Rank Total: 21

EC: 6/6

Attacks:
Level Up:
Ice Shard
Bubble
Charge
Tackle
Thundershock
Confuse Ray
Imprison
Aqua Jet
Counter
Mirror Coat
Detect
Zap Cannon
Thunder
Hydro Pump

Egg Moves:
Metronome
Sheer Cold

Tutors:
Electroweb
Icy Wind
Helping Hand

5th Gen TMs:
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Scald
Protect
Dive
Double Team

Well that was quick.

Gafka (Nidoran M):
EC: 2/9
MC: 2
DC: 2/5
KOC: 1

Spending the MC on Protect (TM), and the KOC on CC I guess.

Currency Counters: 13+1+1=15

That'll be all for now.

EDIT: Wow, that Everstone looks amazing, let's get one.

Buying an Everstone

Currency Counters:
15-15=0

I lost. Badly.

CC: 0->1

Gible:
EC: 2->3
MC: 0->3->1
DC: 2->3
Moves: Frustration (BW TM)

Bagon (Now Shelgon):
EC: 4->5
MC: 0->3->0
Moves: Protect, Dragonbreath, Scary Face (All LU)

Horsea:
EC: 3->4->5 (Lucky Egg)
MC: 0->2->0
Moves: Scald (BW TM)
Evolves to Seadra:

Seadra "Legolas" (M)
Nature: Hasty (+15% Speed, +16% Accuracy, -Defense)

Type: Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Poison Point: (Can be Disabled) This Pokemon’s spikes/quills/thorns are coated in poison, and there is a 30% chance of poisoning any foe that uses a contact attack on this Pokemon. When disabled, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison (with the same chance of effect).
Sniper: (Innate) This Pokemon has deadly accuracy and strikes sensitive points, increasing its critical hit bonus from +3 to +5 on single attacks, +2 to +3 on two-hit attacks, and +1 to +2 on multi-hit attacks.
Damp (DW Locked): (Innate) This Pokemon releases a damp mist upon entry into battle that short circuits the opponent’s ability to use Selfdestruct or Explosion.

Stats:
Def: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 98 (+)
Base Rank Total: 13
+16% Accuracy

EC: 5/9
DC: 3/5

Attacks:

Bubble
Smokescreen
Leer
Water Gun
Focus Energy
Bubblebeam
Agility
Brine
Dragon Pulse
Hydro Pump
Twister
Dragon Dance

Muddy Water
Octazooka
Outrage

Rain Dance
Ice Beam
Dive
Surf
Icy Wind
Double Team
Bounce
Protect
Scald

Total: 24

EDIT: 4 UC

UC: 0->4

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4406652#post4406652

1 CC
Rebble gets 2 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC and evolves into Bolderdash

Rebble, M
Nature: Modest(+1 S. Attack, -1 Attack)
Type: Rock
Rock: Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Abilities:
Levitate: (Innate) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Earthquake, Bulldoze, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit.
Technician: (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2).
Mold Breaker (DW): (Innate) Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)

Atk: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
Spe: 110
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 6/9
MC: 8

Moves:

Tackle
Defense Curl
Rollout
Rock Blast
Disable
Acupressure
Mud Shot
Power Gem
Earth Power
Metal Sound
Paleo Wave
Head Smash

Protect
Fire Blast
Energy Ball
Toxic
Total Moves: 16

He learns Vacuum Wave from pre-lv 25 moves, Ancientpower (1), Endure (3), Volt Switch (2), Hidden Power Ice (7) (2), 0 MC left

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)