1. Our third apparel sale is live. New design + reprint of the athletic design. Support us and get a shirt!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  3. Click here to ensure that you never miss a new SmogonU video upload!

Tournament Statistics Archive

Discussion in 'Tournaments' started by Zebraiken, May 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zebraiken

Zebraiken dance through the danger
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a defending SPL Champion

We have a bunch of statistics and replay threads scattered around the Tournaments forum and it can be hard to find them sometimes. This thread will serve as a way to have all of our available statistics available in one place for easy access.

Smogon Tour - [​IMG]
    Smogon Frontier - [​IMG]
    Grand Slam - [​IMG]
    Official Ladder Tournament - [​IMG]
    Smogon Classic - [​IMG]
    World Cup of Pokemon - [​IMG]
    Smogon Premier League - [​IMG]
    Other - [​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2017
    Mr.E, aimless, Yoda2798 and 11 others like this.
  2. Zebraiken

Zebraiken dance through the danger
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a defending SPL Champion

We also have a bunch of standings / points spreadsheets for most official tournaments that are hard to find if you don't know where to look, so I decided to compile all that I could find to the best of my ability. Thanks to the lovely McMeghan for helping me grab a few!

Smogon Tour - [​IMG]
    Smogon Classic - [​IMG]
    Grand Slam - [​IMG]
    Smogon Frontier - [​IMG]
    Smogon Championship - [​IMG]
    World Cup of Pokemon - [​IMG]
    Smogon Premier League - [​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)