Tournament Statistics Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.

jake

zebraiken of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
We have a bunch of statistics and replay threads scattered around the Tournaments forum and it can be hard to find them sometimes. This thread will serve as a way to have all of our available statistics available in one place for easy access.

Smogon Tour -

Smogon Frontier -

Grand Slam -

Official Ladder Tournament -

Smogon Classic -

World Cup of Pokemon -

Smogon Premier League -

Smogon Snake Draft -

Other -

Last edited by a moderator:

jake

zebraiken of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
We also have a bunch of standings / points spreadsheets for most official tournaments that are hard to find if you don't know where to look, so I decided to compile all that I could find to the best of my ability. Thanks to the lovely McMeghan for helping me grab a few!

Smogon Tour -

Smogon Classic -

Grand Slam -

Smogon Frontier -

Smogon Championship -

World Cup of Pokemon -

Smogon Premier League -

Smogon Snake Draft -

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.