The Workshop

Dharma

komorebi
is a Top Artist
Requester: Decem
For: SS Monotype Sample Teams
Art Direction: A banner that contains the words "SS Monotype Sample Teams" and then Pokemon related to the same type and anything you feel like would make it look better. I would prefer a "cool" type like Dragon, Dark, Steel, Fairy, Psychic, or Ground, those types of things, but really anything works as long as it's not like a rare type like Electric, Fire, Fighting, or Rock. I would also prefer to have at least one Pokemon introduced in SS to differentiate it from the SM Sample Teams banner.

Many thanks in advance!
cheers.
monosamples.png

risi

miao
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Requester: Ransei
For: OM Mashups roomintro.
Art Direction: Some sort of banner featuring Absol that can work in this sort of roomintro style https://i.imgur.com/CjqlGLZ.png or similar. Anything works as long as it isn't too big for a roomintro that size (without considering the buttons and text)
om mashups banner with words.jpg

hopefully this works??? if its too big you can crop off the bottom
edit: my friend was able to recolor the image, so big shoutout to her! hopefully it looks less messy now, but the image resolution is a bit worse (its more pixilated ;-;)

Attachments

Last edited:

Ransei

Garde Mystik
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
View attachment 241124
hopefully this works??? if its too big you can crop off the bottom
edit: my friend was able to recolor the image, so big shoutout to her! hopefully it looks less messy now, but the image resolution is a bit worse (its more pixilated ;-;)
The OM Mashups staff are looking for something more well-polished to match up with the digital art style of most other roomintros/Smogon artwork. Would it also be possible for the Absol in the artwork to look more sinister?

risi

miao
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
go ahead, idt i can do much more to the original because it was a traditional piece. I can try tracing it on an ipad and recoloring it that way, but im not experienced with digital art :c

Sectonia

But I set fire to the rain
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Requester: SectoniaServant
For: OM Bazaar
Art Direction: OM Bazaar should be included, but it’s up to the artist to decide what pokemon they want to add to represent OMs. Some possible choices could be
Snorlax for AAA, Sylveon for STABmons, Mew for Camomons, etc. You can have a quick look at the VRs to determine what’ll be best to add!

Gravity Monkey

Que des barz comme si jtais au hebs
is a Top Artist
Requester: SectoniaServant
For: OM Bazaar
Art Direction: OM Bazaar should be included, but it’s up to the artist to decide what pokemon they want to add to represent OMs. Some possible choices could be
Snorlax for AAA, Sylveon for STABmons, Mew for Camomons, etc. You can have a quick look at the VRs to determine what’ll be best to add!
I'll take this one, is it fine?

Requester: Moutemoute
For: SS UU Speedlist & SS UU Role Compendium
Art Direction: For SS UU Speedlist I'm looking for a banner with this "style / idea" (not animated obv). With Pokemon such as Noivern/Flygon, Cobalion and a slower Pokemon like Sylveon or Weezing-Galar. For the format, something like the current banner or a bit larger. Same format for the SS UU Role Compendium but here I don't have any idea so I let the artist do whatever (s)he wants as long as the art is understandable ! It's better if the banners contains the word "UU Speedlist" or "SS UU Speedlist" and the same applies for the "UU Role Compendium" or "SS UU Role Compendium". Digital art prefered.. thanks in advance !

Requester: Moutemoute
For: SS UU Speedlist & SS UU Role Compendium
Art Direction: For SS UU Speedlist I'm looking for a banner with this "style / idea" (not animated obv). With Pokemon such as Noivern/Flygon, Cobalion and a slower Pokemon like Sylveon or Weezing-Galar. For the format, something like the current banner or a bit larger. Same format for the SS UU Role Compendium but here I don't have any idea so I let the artist do whatever (s)he wants as long as the art is understandable ! It's better if the banners contains the word "UU Speedlist" or "SS UU Speedlist" and the same applies for the "UU Role Compendium" or "SS UU Role Compendium". Digital art prefered.. thanks in advance !
i can draw the speedlist if it's alright with the art not being pixel art.

Ginger Princess

Girl moding so hard rn
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Requester: Alakazam
For: 1v1 Sample Teams
Art Direction: Doesn't need to be too complicated. Basically anything involving the Pokemon in our 1v1 Viability Rankings would be cool; however, if you can, I had one specific idea: three Pokemon in the look of those POP bobble head figures (shown below), on a white background
Screen Shot 2020-05-11 at 5.06.52 PM.png

like these kind of figurines, but with Pokemon like Darmanitan-G, Sylveon, Primarina, Arcanine, Dragapult, Dracovish, or anything A- and above in VR.

Tho if you have any other ideas, just lmk

Ciran

Queen Of Puns
is a Top Artistis a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Do you have a time limit on it, Alakazam ? I'm working on something else at the moment that will take me a little while, but feel like I could do it well.

Ciran

Queen Of Puns
is a Top Artistis a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Requester: Alakazam
For: 1v1 Sample Teams
Art Direction: Doesn't need to be too complicated. Basically anything involving the Pokemon in our 1v1 Viability Rankings would be cool; however, if you can, I had one specific idea: three Pokemon in the look of those POP bobble head figures (shown below), on a white background
View attachment 244781
like these kind of figurines, but with Pokemon like Darmanitan-G, Sylveon, Primarina, Arcanine, Dragapult, Dracovish, or anything A- and above in VR.

Tho if you have any other ideas, just lmk

Claiming. I'll be more free to work on it after the 25th'ish. Did some quick concept sketches.

Attachments

Jett

gn gobodachis
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Requester: Crystalites
For: NFE Resources
Art Direction: A banner which contains the words "NFE Resources". Hattrem, the premier hazard control, and Morgrem, which defines Dual Screens teams, should be featured on the banner. Anything works tho but it'd be great if their roles could be reflected.

gum

for the better
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
requester: gum
for: pu team dump
art direction: would like smth similar to the nu one, with cores that fit on certain playstyles (thievul + pincurchin on offense, mawile + throh on balance, type: null + mareanie on more defensive teams, and nasty plot weak armor vullaby + choice specs wailord on fun teams). if you need more ideas, lmk! ty to whoever does this c:

Last edited:
Requester: ImperialGamer517
For: RU Next Best Thing
Art Direction: I would recommend having a banner with the words “RU Next Best Thing” on it. Also, please feature an Alolan Raichu experimenting on different items such as Choice Specs, Choice Scarf, Colbur Berry, etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)