Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
FattyButt was added today. Check page one again as it's already stinking up the place.
sorry if i cant post this here. I was a distributor for his previous kabuto giveaway if anyone else asks me for the kabuto should i just not give them his kabuto?

Or should i get someone to check out the kabuto?

EDIT: thank you for making me see the simple answer mingot :)

sorry if i cant post this here. I was a distributor for his previous kabuto giveaway if anyone else asks me for the kabuto should i just not give them his kabuto?

Or should i get someone to check out the kabuto?
Yes, I need the kabuto checked since I got it from Sophies and its on my thread.

Hello,

I would like to report CaptainSmee77 for Disconnecting on me.
We were having a nice battle with no communication errors at all. At a certain point of the match (pretty much at the end of it) he got 2 misses with Focus Blast. He then disconnected.

I wanted to have a nice battle, but I apperantly wasted my time again.

I just wanted to report this.

Bio.

mingot

free agent
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
@ Shizzle - Sorry, trading others people Pokemon that they have permission to trade is not blacklistable. They have been told by Wild Eep to properly attribute Pokemon to the OT, and if they don't Wild Eep will follow up. Until I find out that they are not allowed to be trading the Pokemon there is nothing to do.

I would like to report badkid for trading me a hacked Alakazam in exchange for an EV training service I provided.

The Alakazam information says the following: Twinleaf Town Egg obtained. I can provide the Alakazam so you can check it yourself, as well as pms where he assures me it is legit.

Cheers.

I have been wondering why my case of trying to hack a suicune was never really reviewed.

August 6, 2009, I made a trade thread with icychill, weeks after i joined smogon, in that thread i had no AR and had a poor knowledge and understanding of effort values and individual values. Icychill was the only one who could clone for me, he also gave me his ludicolo and kingdra to put on my trade section... for the ubers they were at level 100, and never knew that if you iv check level 100 pokemon, you are likely to get 31 ivs... Zapdos and suicune were they only pokemon i taught were good, they were given to me by a friend and said that they were hack checked, so i believe cause i taught hack checked was used with AR, which i didn't own... Trade Thread, After Clear stated that i have to get it hacked check i taught oh its hacked checked and fine... Serendipity said, "How in the world do you get a flawless Zapdos from XD?" and replied as "beats me i got this from a friend not on smogon though." and after i look on up on google to see how something was hacked, it said the id cannot be 12345 and it matched that on the zapdos so i took that off but the suicune seemed to be fine... The big mistake i made was that i had stated that (Suicune isnt hacked, why? i transferred it from my kanto game to my sinnoh (it has been a while ago since i had that game about 2 years i think but i sold it) its 100% safe), by that quote i meant from pal park...also i had 2 different suicune, 1 i taught was poor because used it serebii and the ivs were bad and the one that was taught to be hacked the came perfect on serebii for me... also when i came to smogon and saw other people trade thread and saw the trophy case i taught it was to show off your pokemons and not trade em, i never intended to trade suicune...

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
@Afrikio: so let's make sure we understand clearly, what are the exact or estimated IVs of this suicune along with whether or not it was caught in kanto or in a distant location.

Also, while on this day in America we honor the veterans that fought and died for our country, unfortunately I had to add some names here to the hacker/disconnector hall of shame. For now I added Youpods to the probational list but one more complaint and Youpods shall be shamed.

@E.E.: i do not know because i have no AR and cant check the ivs plus it has been ev trained which i dont know what its been trained... but can check if necessary

EDIT:
Based on these IVs:

31 / 18 / 31 / 31 / 22 / 28

And these level 100 stats:

404 / 155 / 309 / 266 / 257 / 203

The minimum possible number of IVs the Suicune could have is 252 HP, 60 Defense, 200 Special Attack.

*Thanks to Tase :D

EDIT AGAIN: I just compared the previous ivs from my thread and the ivs checked by Tase and the are exactly the same...

For the record, Suicune is also from Kanto.

Sorry Afrikio, but

1.) Kanto dogs are glitched to have IVs all <10.
2.) The EVs exceed the 510 EV limit (512 on your pokemon total).

It's a hack.

EDIT: Sorry, he was direct-quoting my PM, I meant "minimum possible number of EVs the Suicune could have is 252 HP, 60 Defense, 200 Special Attack."

For the record, Suicune is also from Kanto.

Sorry Afrikio, but

1.) Kanto dogs are glitched to have IVs all <10.
2.) The EVs exceed the 510 EV limit (512 on your pokemon total).

It's a hack.

EDIT: Sorry, he was direct-quoting my PM, I meant "minimum possible number of EVs the Suicune could have is 252 HP, 60 Defense, 200 Special Attack."
oh ok well thanks anyways... feel terrible i never knew anything about this

It's okay that I was added, because I'm responsible for all my Pokes, but here's what happened.

1. I didn't know that Breloom was Not-Redistributable until Charzaro told me. Because the person I got Breloom said that Breloom was redistributable, so it's not my fault, and I asked! =(

2. I didn't know anything about IVs when I got Shaymin, but when I tried the Team Builder in Shoddy, I told everyone if they got Shaymin, they return it and they may take an another Pokemon, it was in my trade thread's rules too.

3. Before I put Gallade in my shop, I asked Kakaber if I can redistribute Gallade, he said yes.

^ I understand that I was put in the black list, but can you just think about this? I always ask.

I didn't think I have to do this, but I am reporting jolteon rocks for use horribly illegal hacks.
FC: 0475 0166 8899

1) This kid ran all shinies (slightly sketchy)
2) a Jolteon with Ice Beam, Earthquake AND Focus Blast
3) Pulled the plug on me once I messaged him about his horrible hacks

End of story

I didn't think I have to do this, but I am reporting jolteon rocks for use horribly illegal hacks.
FC: 0475 0166 8899

1) This kid ran all shinies (slightly sketchy)
2) a Jolteon with Ice Beam, Earthquake AND Focus Blast
3) Pulled the plug on me once I messaged him about his horrible hacks

End of story
Yes I batttled Jolteon rocks too, and he used a Jolteon with earthquake

could u guys think this over i didnt do it on purpose i got it in a trade and the guy who gave it to me said it could so yeah... it was a mistake i just deleted the move guys so calm down please.

could u guys think this over i didnt do it on purpose i got it in a trade and the guy who gave it to me said it could so yeah... it was a mistake i just deleted the move guys so calm down please.
I battled you twice, all 8 pokemons I saw are shiny. Shiny Arcanine with an ultra ball, metagross, alakazam, jolteon etc. etc.

I just did some calculations.

Your Jolteon used Earthquake on my Heatran.
I had 12 hp left, which means you hit for around 305 dmg

I plugged everything in the psypokes damage calculator, for a jolteon to do that much damage, it must have 252 EVs in Attack. Surprised? (0 Att EV deals ~ 200)
You outpaced my timid Gengar, and I don't remember your thunder hitting soft either.

One last proof, my Abomasnow focus blast on your tyranitar (no sandstorm). IT SURVIVED WITH RED HP, my eyes dropped. Plugged into the calculator and it says 252 SpD and 252 HP to deal around 350 dmg and survive.

You hacked everything, admit it. smudging it up with excuses is going to make things worse.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
jolteon rocks, welcome to the hall of shame as we do not tolerate illegal moves around here. The guy who said it could be used lied to you just so you can be a fool here on smogon :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)