Data Referee Training Grounds (READ: New Guidelines 10/28/2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a status effect inflicted by a Pokemon eventually KOs another, but after the user of the move has already fainted, does the one who inflicted the status get a KO counter?

I would love to do reffing, it looks fun, and I also want to help in every way possible ^^

Timezone: GMT +1
Current Reffing:
Zarator vs Master Bane

Availability:
16:00~~21:00 (In weekends I may be able to ref in the morning too)

I like the idea of reffing... I'll give it a shot

Timezone: GMT -5
Avalability: 4pm-9pm weekdays and 1pm-5pm weekends

Currently Reffing: waffle

How does Analytic work in Double Battles? Does it activate as long as the Pokemon with the ability doesn't move first?

What happens if an opponent uses WoW but is taunted and then encored to continue to use wow even if it can't do so?

may I apply to ref?

I'll be quite Active with any and all games that I ref, but I won't ref too many games so as not to over-exert myself :P

um, I'd rather ref smaller matches (such as 1v1, 2v2 or 3v3's) with any reasonable DQ time - but if I only have a DQ time of 1 day, then people would have to be in a simmilar/same time zone to me, or I won't opt to ref

Application
Timezone: GMT +10
Availabilty: unless circumstances reveal otherwise, any time between midnight GMT to noon GMT

I'd like to try my hand at reffing. Please message me and let me know if I can give it a go.

Application:
Timezone: GMT-6 (Central Standard Time), in a couple weeks GMT-8 (Pacific Standard Time)
Availability: Variable (stressing this), though usually 10:00-22:00 on any given day. I'll definitely be on at least a few times a day.

I'd be happy to try reffing, Even though I am not as creative (in terms of flavor text)...
Time Zone: EST (GMT -5)
Available at: If possible, Read signature
My usual DQ time should be 4, 3, or 2 days.
Will Ref: Any match with less than 8 pokemon total; 3 VS 3s are only at a simple arena (say, the ASB Tournament arenas), meaning ALL 2 VS 2s or lower (If they're bumped, Reason will be generosity)
Will Subref: Any match that is requested like 3 times for a subref (unless it's complex) for the reason being "Generosity"
Currently Reffing:

Reffing Completed (Beware of my miscalculations!):

Ref Tokens: 0

I have finals this week, so probably won't be able to do much in the way of reffing. But after the week is over I'll get back on it.

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I know the voting is still on, but it's pretty obvious the Ref Tutoring System will be in effect.

Are there any referees out there who would like to be a Tutor Ref? We get to teach people and perhaps learn a thing or two ourselves!

You don't really need a test or anything, you just need to have a good level of activity and knowledge through past/current reffings.

A tutor ref may be really knowledgeable, but he is nothing if he is not active. Likewise, a poorly knowledgeable tutor ref will be giving ill advice despite his high activity. I'd like to see a balance if possible! ("If possible" but if not, then we get what we get.)

- Darkamber8828
- elDino
- Fire Blast
- danmantincan
- Engineer Pikachu
- TravelLog
- Objection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)