Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where does pokemon online save battle logs?

Also... for in game...
Can Dream World abilities be bred?
...if so...
Could I breed a Hustle NidoranF to get a Hustle NidoranM?

will the (legitamately bred) child of hacked parents be considered a hack by the hack checks that nintendo does at vgc?

Will a child of two cheated parent-Pokemon (With usage of an AR, so that they have perfect IVs) be counted as cheat as well in Gen 5?

Is this because you think it's unethical to do so, or because you can already prove it with a hack-check?

Because I understand it like this: For a cheat-pokemon, you can force some IVs onto that pokemon, which are impossible for the hatched date. But with two parents, even though they are cheated, the IVs will still be brought down "legally" for a given date.

will the (legitamately bred) child of hacked parents be considered a hack by the hack checks that nintendo does at vgc?
No; it's really a matter of integrity.

@Above: No, I myself hack, however it is still considered cheating to breed with hacked parents; nothing will say they are hacked (barring illegal egg move combos), but as I said above, it's really up to your own integrity/how much the person you are playing cares.

What is the viability of a Specs Garchomp? (Could it have any use at all?)

Not very good, although I've seen a Special Baton Pass Recipent Garchomp from Volbeat.

Garchomp @ Life Orb
Timid ~ 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
~Fire Blast
~Dragon Pulse
~Surf
~Earth Power / Hidden Power Electric / Hidden Power Fighting

Works well, but rather gimmiky since it has to get the two Tail Glows from Volbeat.

No; it's really a matter of integrity.

@Above: No, I myself hack, however it is still considered cheating to breed with hacked parents; nothing will say they are hacked (barring illegal egg move combos), but as I said above, it's really up to your own integrity/how much the person you are playing cares.

Ok thanks for the clarification!

When I use My gyarados I have problems being walled by Ferrothorn (duh.)
I know this a noobish question but what if i put minimum amount of SpA evs on him change his nature from adamant to hasty(?) and replace Bounce for Fire Blast for a clean 2hKO? Would this be viable?

does Mold Breaker negate pp loss from pressure? and which would be better to run, a Wobuffet or a Wynaut with eviliote?
No, the PP loss is not counted for Mold Breaker.

Wobbuffet is by far the better choice. Wynaut's defenses are pathetic in comparison, and the Eviolite doesn't come close to closing the gap.

Smogon's OU Ban List said:
Species
Blaziken

For specifics on how we arrived at these bans and how we decide these things in general, please check out our Policy Review forum.

Now can someone point to me where the specific thread that discussed the of banning Blaziken is located at? Tried searching the fourm it mentions but couldn't find it.

How sure are we of what gives Dream Points
From what I've found, it should be 10 points per harvested berry tree, 10 points per watering a friend's berry tree, 50 points for sending a Pokemon back to the Entree, and 10 (10k or under) to (15-29, based on score/1000) 30 (30k or more) correct?

i 've been using a set of growth(until coil), leaf blade(previously leaf tornado), return and leech seed in my black nuzlocke run(check my sig if you want) and i can say it has proved pretty decent...

but yeah i am considering giga drain as an option over leech seed later...

rock on. finally got a Jolly nature with good IV's, so I'll be rocking the physical bulk apparently.

- Leech Seed
- Coil
- Leaf Blade
- Dragon Tail/Giga Drain [for more annoyance]

seems a good way to go.

but whatever, I guess I'll see as I go. thanks for the help.

Does Marvel Scale activate through using Rest or does the status have to be inflicted by an opponent?

I ask because I wanted to mess around with a RestTalk Milotic with Dragontail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back