Quality Control Team Queue

Seven Deadly Sins

~hallelujah~
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Introduction:

The Quality Control team is a group of seasoned intelligent battlers whose job it is to ensure that the competitive content of every analysis is as good as it can be. This thread is to serve as a queue that we will constantly update to indicate which analyses in which tiers need QC checks as well as how many each needs.

How This Works:

If you are an analysis writer or a C&C moderator and need an analysis proofread by the GP team, send either myself, Bloo, or Setsuna a PM and one of us will add it to this queue. Once it is added to the queue, I can let other QC team members know and get your checks done in a timely manner. Below is the current queue listing for each tier, the number of remaining checks left for each. QC members should only give stamps when they feel an analysis is ready to go on-site, and are encouraged to bring up topics for discussion in #QC on IRC. Finally, when a QC member stamps an analysis, they should either post in this thread or send me a PM so I can update the remaining count here. This should help the organization of the section and the QC team at large, since right now it's a bit of a free-for-all.

Becoming a Member:

Do not ask to be a member of the Quality Control team. That will pretty much disqualify you from being considered. Whether or not new team members are accepted or sought out depends heavily on how much work there is to do in relation to how many currently active team members there are. We accept users based on demonstrated theorymon logic, battling prowess, the ability to work well in a team, and a high level of activity.

Grammar Checking in QC:

Try and refrain from checking grammar in Quality Control. Half of the time, this won't apply since many analyses are still in skeleton format. However, even for the ones that are actually written up, do not go through the arduous process of checking. This just clogs up QC and makes it harder for us to categorize the threads properly. Furthermore, the analyses are still pending approval. You don't want to put work into something that may just end up in the locked forum. You should always wait for the analysis to move on to the copyediting stage before grammar checking it.

OU:

QC Members:
Bloo
Delta 2777
Iconic
PK Gaming
Setsuna (Leader)
Seven Deadly Sins
wilson46
Analyses:

UU:

QC Members:

• ChouToshio
  • Delta 2777
  • Heysup
  • JabbaTheGriffin
  • Oglemi (Co-Leader)
  • PK Gaming
  • SevenDeadlySins (Co-Leader)
  • Snunch
Analyses:

Uber:

QC Members:
bojangles
Jibaku (Leader)
firecape
Fireburn
Great Sage
Theorymon
trickroom
shrang
barry4ever
Tobes
Analyses:

LC:

QC Members:
Aerrow
Crux
Darkamber8828
Elevator Music
Eo Ut Mortus
Heysup
macle
Nails
Seven Deadly Sins
ShinyAzelf
SkyNet
Vader (Leader)
Zeph​
Analyses:

VGC:

QC Members:
Alaka
Bianca222
Huy (Leader)
Kinneas
Sixonesix​
Analyses:

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
is an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
For OU:

- Kingdra and Xatu can be taken off since they have received all three QC checks

- Aerodactyl seems to be at (+2) for QC checks, but I can't see any QC approvals in the thread, and nor has the thread's title been updated to indicate that such an approval has ever occurred (as in, it still says [QC 0/3]).

- Swampert needs adding, since it was taken over and rewritten with different sets and options in mind to the original, so needs QC approving again.

- Escavalier is currently in Copyediting, but does not appear to have ever been formally QC approved, so I'm not sure what's going on there.

I guess since UU analyses have started I should post here according to the OP in the UU analyses... Eelektross (UU) is ready for QC. Again, this is a UU analysis. I know this thread has yet to be updated with UU stuff, so I apologize beforehand if I am not posting in the write place.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)