Profiles Registration Tower (Retrieve Teams only, do not post or update profiles)

Just glancing over it, I think you need a size and rank class and a base rank total which can be found in the Data Audit Thread. Also you need to list the total moves somewhere. You should also probably put each pokemon in hide tags.

Trainer Name: Maxie
Pokemon: Shellder*, Torchick*
W/L/T:
Trainer Counter:4

Backpack:

Berry Pocket:
2x Oran
2x Leppa
2x Chesto
2x Cheri
2x Pecha
2x Rawst
2x Aspear

Token Pocket:
Ref Tokens:
Business Tokens:

[Any Links to ongoing battles here]

Pokemon Team:
Shellder [Shelly] (Female)
Nature: Jolly
Type: Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Shell Armour(Innate)-This Pokemon’s thick, bony outer shell prevents it from taking critical hits.

Skill Link(Innate)-This Pokemon’s skillfull aim makes its multi-hit moves always hit 5 times. The Energy Cost of multi-hit attacks is increased by three (3).

Overcoat(DW)(Innate)-This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather.

Stats:
HP:90
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 4
SpAtk: Rank 1(-)
SpDef: Rank 1
Speed: 46(40*1.15^)
Accuracy: 0.015591563179598318
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 0/6
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Tackle
Withdraw
Supersonic
Icicle Spear
Protect
Leer
Clamp
Aurora Beam
(lvl up moves to lvl25)

Rock Blast
Twineedle
Rapid Spin
(Egg moves)

Toxic
Facade
Payback
(TMs in Fifth Gen)

Torchic [Torch] (Male)
Nature: Jolly
Type: Fire
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:
Blaze-(Innate)When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)

Speed Boost(DW)(Innate)-Pokemon with this ability increase their speed as the battle progresses, boosting it one (1) stage at the end of each round at the cost of 2% of their energy. This overrides the normal drop in stats that ocurs at the end of each round (stats other than Speed are still affected).

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 2(-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 52(45*1.15^)
Accuracy: 0.02486587086526889
Base Rank Total: 13

Attacks:
Growl
Scratch
Ember
Focus Energy
Peck
Sand Attack
Fire Spin
(Lvl moves to 25)

Crush Claw
Night Slash
Rock Slide
(Egg Moves)

Shadow Claw
Hone Claws
Aerial Ace
(TM Moves)

typon, you're still missing Base Rank Total for your Pokemon. You can find it in the Stat and Rarity Listing of the Data Audit thread. Also, since Magnemite has no Egg moves, you are allowed to take 3 extra tutor moves from any generation instead, so you should add those in. Fix these and you are APPROVED. Welcome to ASB!

Maxie, you have a few problems:
-Your Pokemon need sprites. Find a sprite, right-click it and select Copy Image Location, then paste it between
tags. Also, I have no idea what that Bulbapedia link is there for on Shellder.
-Your Pokemon also need STAB summaries. These can be found in the Data Audit thread in the Type Description List. Incidentally, Shellder is not Water/Ice, but pure Water.
-Overcoat and Speed Boost should be marked as Dream World abilities by putting Overcoat (DW) or something similar. Also, Overcoat has recently changed, so you should get the new description from the Data Audit thread Ability List.
-Your Speed stats should indicate that they have been boosted by your nature. Put (40*1.15^) for Shellder beside the Speed stat and (45*1.15^) for Torchic.
-You need Size Class, Weight Class, and Base Rank Total, as well as move counts. The first three can be found in the Data Audit thread in the Stat and Rarity list, while you'll have to count the moves yourself for the move count.
-You need to list the accuracy boost for your Pokemon that results from taking a +Speed nature. The boost is your new speed squared, divided by a divisor depending on what evolution level your Pokemon is. In Shellder's case (first of two), it's 435, and in Torchic's case (first out of three), it's 290.
-Shellder can add Aurora Beam to its level-up movepool, it gets it at level 17 in one of the older generations
Apparently you're not actually done yet, but for the time being NOT APPROVED.

I'm guessing you still haven't found the Size or Weight classes since you haven't edited them in yet. Take that link that Engineer linked into your post, scroll down to the Pokemon Stats section, and find your Pokemon (they're sorted by generation, use Ctrl-F to find them more quickly), and you'll find all the stats for your Pokemon, including Size Class, Weight Class, and Base Rank Total. Also, don't forget to count your moves and note that somewhere as well.

Two more things: Those aren't sprites, a sprite is what you see in the game. You need to have a sprite. No exceptions. Preferably a Gen 5 one, but some flexibility is there. But it needs to be a sprite. Also, you misunderstood me with the accuracy boost. You square your new speed, then divide by the numbers I gave you for each Pokemon. The result of that is the accuracy boost, not those numbers.

Ok i am annoyed, i read that entire thread and only NOW when i read it i find it.........
Also when did that link get there- Oh wait it says when it was edited.....Thanks engineer :)
Also i will put the sprites in when i get back from my nan and pops farm(since they have no internet :\)

Trainer name: Warrior
Pokémon:
Idle:
Snorlax, Anorith, Ditto, Shieldon, Dustox, Beautifly, Cleffa, Pidgey, Loudred, Ralts (M), Ralts (F), Blissey, Milotic, Espeon, Blissey, Staraptor, Walrein, Braviary, Froslass, Glaceon, Misdreavus, Onix, Tirtouga, Dragonite, Stratagem, Mollux, Whiscash, Metang, Necturine, Mienfoo, Zorua, Tepig, Togepi, Horsea, Zubat, Porygon, Torchic, Voodoll, Machop, Nidorina, Jolteon, Electivire, Jynx, Mamoswine
In-battle:
vs Wanderer: Swampert
Ultimate Showdown: Slowbro
In RP: Slowbro, Lucario, Revenankh (TLR- Timeless Tower), Syclant, Rotom-F, Cloyster (Pike), Weavile, Mamoswine, Cloyster (Subway), Blastoise, Weavile, Serperior (Arcade)
W/L/T: Screw it/ I stopped/ Caring
Backpack:

Gym Badges:
Flying Badge

Berry Pocket:
2x Oran
2x Leppa
2x Chesto
2x Cheri
2x Pecha
2x Rawst
2x Aspear
5x Enigma

Item Pocket:
Standard items:
1x Light Clay
2x Expert Belt
1x Razor Claw
1x King's Rock
1x Focus Sash

Training:
1x Amulet Coin
2x Exp. Share
2x Lucky Egg

Type-Boosting:
1x Mystic Water
1x TwistedSpoon
1x Electric Gem
1x NeverMeltIce

Signature:
1x Metal Powder
1x Soothe Bell
1x Rotom Fridge
1x Link Cable
1x Everstone
1x Rare Candy
1x Ice Rock

Raid only:
1x Glyph of Thunderbolt (Raid only)
1x Glyph of Flash Cannon (Raid only)
1x Glyph of Meteor Mash (Raid only- attached to Cyborg the Metang)
1x Glyph of Ancientpower
1x Glyph of Crunch

TLR items:
5x Cherish Ball
20x Heal Ball
19x Sport Ball
5x Ultra Ball
2x Potion
1x Super Potion
2x Ether

Token Pocket:
UC- 121
CC- 19
VC- 8
Badge of Valor- 1

Current battles:
Slot 1: vs Wanderer
Slot 2: Open
Slot 3: Open
Gym:N/A
Tournament: N/A

Roleplay:
Battle Hall (can challenge)
Battle Arcade (active)
Battle Pike (active)
Battle Subway (active)
TLR (Ruined Eden) (defeated)
TLR (Timeless Tower) (seeking subref)
Pokelution Beta Trial

About me:
Of course, my name is Warrior. I hail from Sootopolis City, where I trained to become the strongest Pokémon Trainer in the entire city. When I challenged Wallace, it was an incredibly one-sided battle in my favor. I eventually left the city, toppled all the other Gyms in Hoenn, and went on to the Elite 4. Of course, the Elite 4 in the anime world is nothing like the puny Elite 4 of the video games, and I unfortunately did not succeed. I knew then that my destiny was to get stronger so I can defeat the Elite 4 and the legendary Steven Stone, while catching every Pokémon known to man along the way.

Battles won:

Battles lost:

Ties:

Training battles:
vs Objection- Colosseum testing
vs Zarator
vs AOPSUser (FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBBAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS)
vs Wobbonaut HOW THE FUCK DID I JUST DO THIS?!
vs Lou
vs Kevin
vs KS
vs DFrog
vs Matezoide
vs Frosty
vs Frosty

Reffing profile

Pokémon team Pokemon caught: 71 / 675 (10% complete!)
The OGs:

Alakazam* (Houdin) Male
Nature: Timid (-Atk, +Spe, +22% accuracy)
Type: Psychic
Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Synchronize:
(Passive) Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison types cannot be poisoned and Fire types cannot be burned in this manner.
Inner Focus: (Passive) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Magic Guard (DW ability- UNLOCKED): (Passive) This Pokemon is infused with a powerful psycho-electric energy that makes it immune to damage from Hail, Sandstorm, and damage from Leech Seed, Poisoning, and Burn. It can still attack itself in confusion, but will not absorb any damage from it. Additionally, the energy protects the Pokemon from its own reckless recoil attacks.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 5
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 138 (120x1.15) (+)
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 18

EC: 9/9
MC: Movepool completed!
DC: 5/5

Attacks: (100/ 100 total moves)
Physical:
Bide
Body Slam
Counter
Dig
Double-Edge
Drain Punch
DynamicPunch
Facade
Fire Punch*
Fling
Focus Punch
Foul Play
Frustration
Giga Impact
Headbutt
Ice Punch
Iron Tail
Knock Off
Mega Kick
Mega Punch
Natural Gift
Psycho Cut
Rage
Return
Secret Power
Seismic Toss
Skull Bash
Slash
Submission
Take Down
Thief
ThunderPunch
Zen Headbutt
Special:
Charge Beam
Confusion
Dream Eater
Energy Ball
Focus Blast
Future Sight
Grass Knot
Hidden Power Fire (7)
Hyper Beam
Psybeam
Psychic*
Psyshock*
Psywave
Round
Shadow Ball*
Signal Beam
Snore
Tri Attack
Zap Cannon

Ally Switch
Attract
Barrier
Calm Mind
Disable
Double Team
Encore*
Endure
Embargo
Flash
Foresight
Gravity
Guard Swap*
Guard Split
Hypnosis
Kinesis
Light Screen
Magic Coat
Magic Room
Metronome
Mimic
Miracle Eye
Nightmare
Power Trick
Protect
Psych Up
Rain Dance
Recover
Recycle
Reflect
Rest
Role Play
Safeguard
Skill Swap
Sleep Talk
Snatch
Substitute
Sunny Day
Swagger
Taunt
Telekinesis
Teleport*
Thunder Wave
Torment
Toxic
Trick
Trick Room
Wonder Room

Swampert (Kippy) Male
Nature: Adamant
Type: Water / Ground
Water:Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Torrent
: (Passive) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any water attack is increased by two (2). (eg Water Pulse goes from 6 to 8, Hydro Pump from 12 to 14
Damp (DW ability- UNLOCKED): (Passive) This Pokemon releases a damp mist upon entry into battle that short circuits the opponent’s ability to use Selfdestruct or Explosion.
Stats:
HP: 110
Atk: Rank 5 (+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 60
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 19

MC: 5

Attacks: (84/94 total moves)
Physical:
Aqua Tail
Avalanche*
Bide*
Bite (3 MC)
Body Slam
Brick Break
Bulldoze
Counter
Dig*
Dive
Double-Edge
DynamicPunch
Earthquake
Endeavor
Facade
Fling
Focus Punch
Frustration
Giga Impact
Hammer Arm
Headbutt (3 MC)
Ice Ball
Ice Punch
Iron Tail
Low Kick
Mega Kick
Mega Punch (3 MC)
Natural Gift (3 MC)

Outrage
Return
Rock Climb
Rock Slide
Rock Smash
Rock Tomb
Rollout
Secret Power
Seismic Toss
Stomp (3 MC)
Stone Edge
Strength
Superpower
Tackle*
Take Down
Waterfall*

Special:
Ancientpower (3 MC)
Blizzard
Earth Power
Echoed Voice
Focus Blast
Hidden Power Grass (7)
Hydro Cannon
Hydro Pump
Hyper Beam
Ice Beam
Icy Wind
Mirror Coat
Mud Bomb
Mud-slap*
Mud Shot
Muddy Water
Round
Scald
Sludge (3 MC)
Sludge Wave
Snore
Surf
Uproar
Water Gun*
Water Pledge
Water Pulse
Whirlpool

Attract
Captivate (3 MC)
Curse*
Defense Curl (3 MC)
Double Team
Endure
Foresight*
Growl*
Hail
Mimic (3 MC)
Mud Sport*
Protect
Rain Dance
Refresh
Rest*
Roar
Sleep Talk
Stealth Rock
Substitute
Swagger
Toxic
Wide Guard
Yawn*

Blastoise* (Squirts) Female
Nature: Quiet (+SpA, -Spe, -10% Eva)
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Torrent
: (Passive) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any water attack is increased by two (2). (eg Water Pulse goes from 6 to 8, Hydro Pump from 12 to 14)
Rain Dish (DW ability- UNLOCKED): (Passive) This Pokemon collects water in the rain and absorbs it into its body, healing two (2) HP/action.
Stats:
HP: 100
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 67 (78/1.15) (-)
Base Rank Total: 20

Attacks: (34 total)
Physical:
Aqua Tail
Bite*
Brick Break
Counter
Dragon Tail
Fake Out
Rapid Spin*
Skull Bash
Tackle*

Special:
Blizzard
Brine*
Bubble*
Flash Cannon
Focus Blast
Hidden Power (Grass- 7)
Hydro Pump
Ice Beam*
Mirror Coat
Scald
Surf*
Waterfall
Water Gun*
Water Pledge
Water Pulse*
Water Spout

Aqua Ring*
Double Team*
Endure
Iron Defense
Protect*
Rain Dance
Substitute
Tail Whip*
Toxic
Withdraw*
Yawn*

Skyrim:

Weavile (Dovahkiin) Male
Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -SpA)
Type: Dark/Ice
Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.

Abilities:
Pressure:
(Passive) This Pokemon’s presence fills the air with intense anxiety, and any damaging or status attack launched at this Pokemon costs the opposing Pokemon two (2) more energy to perform.
Pickpocket (DW ability- UNLOCKED): (Trigger) This Pokemon's mischievous nature and greed make it very effective at pawning off an opponents item. If this Pokemon has no item and either it or the opposing Pokemon strikes with a contact attack, their item is stolen and becomes the held item of this Pokemon. Pokemon with Pickpocket can be commanded to swap items with an ally, and only they will need to expend an action to do so because of their swifter sleight of hand.
Command: [Ability: Pickpocket (Ally Item Swap)]

Stats:
Atk: Rank 6 (+)
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 125
Size Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 21

EC: 6/6
MC: 1

Attacks: (75/ 102 total moves)
Physical:
Aerial Ace
Assurance
Avalanche
Beat Up
Bite
Brick Break
Counter
Crash Claw
Dig
DynamicPunch
Facade
Faint Attack
Fake Out
Feint
Fling
Focus Punch
Foul Play
Frustration
Fury Cutter
Fury Swipes
Giga Impact
Ice Punch
Ice Shard
Iron Tail
Knock Off
Low Kick
Low Sweep
Metal Claw
Night Slash
Payback
Poison Jab
Punishment
Pursuit
Quick Attack
Retaliate
Return
Revenge
Scratch
Shadow Claw
Slash
X-Scissor

Special:
Blizzard
Dark Pulse
Focus Blast
Hidden Power Rock (7)
Hyper Beam
Ice Beam
Icy Wind
Mud-Slap
Shadow Ball
Snarl
Surf
Whirlpool

Agility
Attract
Double Team
Embargo
Endure
Hail
Hone Claws
Leer
Moonlight
Nasty Plot
Protect
Reflect
Rest
Screech
Sleep Talk
Snatch
Spite
Substitute
Swords Dance
Taunt
Torment
Toxic

Dragonite (Alduin) Male
Nature: Quiet (+SpA, -Spe, -10% evasion)
Type: Dragon/Flying
Dragon: Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Inner Focus:
(Passive) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Multiscale (DW Ability- UNLOCKED): (Passive) This Pokemon has sturdy scales to protect it from an opponent's attacks. If this Pokemon is at their maximum HP when a round starts, all damage done to this Pokemon during the round will be halved.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 5
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
Spe: 69 (-)
Weight Class: 6

Attacks: (26/ 116 total moves)
Physical:
Aqua Tail
Dragon Rush
Dragon Tail
ExtremeSpeed
Fire Punch
Outrage
Slam
ThunderPunch
Waterfall
Wrap

Special:
Dragon Pulse
Dragon Rage
Hurricane
Hyper Beam
Thunderbolt
Twister

Agility
Dragon Dance
Leer
Light Screen
Protect
Roost
Safeguard
Substitute
Thunder Wave
Toxic

Snorunt (Wispmonther) Female
Nature: Modest (+SpA, -Atk)
Type: Ice/Ghost
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:
Snow Cloak:
(Passive) This Pokemon is used to snowy blizzard conditions and gains a 20% evasion boost during Hail. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Hail damage.
Cursed Body (DW ability- UNLOCKED): (Passive) When this Pokemon is struck by an opponent's attack, there is a 30% chance that the attack will be disabled. Only one of the opponent's attacks can be disabled at a time due to Cursed Body.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 110

EC: 5/5

Attacks: (24 total)
Physical:
Astonish
Avalanche
Bide
Bite
Headbutt
Ice Shard
Special:
Blizzard
Hex
Ice Beam
Icy Wind
Ominous Wind
Powder Snow
Shadow Ball
Confuse Ray
Destiny Bond
Disable
Double Team
Hail
Leer
Pain Split
Protect
Spikes
Substitute
Taunt

Phoenix Wright:

Lucario (Phoenix) Male
Nature: Hasty (+Spe, -Def, +12% Acc)
Type: Fighting/ Steel
Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.
Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Abilities:
Steadfast: (Passive) If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases Speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This Speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Inner Focus: (Passive) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Justified (DW ability- UNLOCKED): (Passive) This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by another Pokemon's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 4
Spe: 104 (90x1.15)
+12% Acc

Attacks: (68/ 99 total moves)
Physical:
Blaze Kick
Bone Rush
Bonemerang
Brick Break
Bulldoze
Bullet Punch
Circle Throw
Close Combat
Counter
Cross Chop
Crunch
Dig
Drain Punch
Dual Chop
Earthquake
Extremespeed
Feint
Focus Punch
Force Palm
Frustration
Giga Impact
Hi Jump Kick
Ice Punch
Iron Tail
Low Kick
Low Sweep
Metal Claw
Payback
Quick Attack
Reversal
Return
Rock Slide
Shadow Claw
Sky Uppercut
Stone Edge
ThunderPunch

Special:
Aura Sphere
Dark Pulse
Dragon Pulse
Final Gambit
Flash Cannon
Focus Blast
Hidden Power Grass (7)
Hyper Beam
Psychic
Shadow Ball
Vacuum Wave
Agility
Calm Mind
Copycat
Detect
Double Team
Endure
Follow Me
Foresight
Heal Pulse
Helping Hand
Magnet Rise
Me First
Metal Sound
Mind Reader
Nasty Plot
Protect
Rest
Screech
Substitute
Swords Dance
Toxic
Work Up

Absol (Edgeworth) Male
Nature: Mild (+1 SpA, -1 Def)
Type: Dark
Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Abilities:
Pressure:
(Passive) This Pokemon’s presence fills the air with intense anxiety, and any damaging or status attack launched at this Pokemon costs the opposing Pokemon two (2) more energy to perform.
Super Luck: (Passive) This Pokemon’s natural skill doubles (x2) its critical hit levels above other Pokemon, making its normal moves inflict critical hits 12.5% of the time and its high critical hit moves inflict critical hits 1/3rd of the time.
Justified (DW ability- UNLOCKED): (Passive) This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Stats:
Def: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 75

EC: N/A

Moves: (36 total)
Physical:
Bounce
Counter
Double-Edge
Faint Attack
Feint
Giga Impact
Megahorn
Night Slash
Psycho Cut
Pursuit
Quick Attack
Razor Wind
Scratch
Shadow Claw
Slash
Stone Edge
Sucker Punch
Superpower
X-Scissor
Zen Headbutt

Special:
Dark Pulse
Flamethrower
Future Sight
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt

Detect
Double Team
Endure
Leer
Magic Coat
Me First
Perish Song
Substitute
Swords Dance
Taunt
Torment

Serperior (Franziska) Female
Nature: Serious
Type: Grass
Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Overgrow: (Passive) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any grass attack is increased by two (2). (eg Giga Drain goes from 8 to 10, Solarbeam from 12 to 14)
Contrary (DW ability- UNLOCKED): (Toggle) No default effect. When toggled, this Pokemon's unique structure reverses stat changes it receives in battle, from both its own attacks and those of other Pokemon. At the end of the round, stat changes will still increase/decrease toward 0.

Stats:
SpA: Rank 3
Spe: 113

Physical:
Aqua Tail
Dragon Tail
Iron Tail
Leaf Blade
Pursuit
Slam
Tackle
VINE WHIP
Wrap
Special:
Dragon Pulse
Energy Ball
Giga Drain
Grass Pledge
Hidden Power Fire (7)
Hyper Beam
Leaf Storm
Leaf Tornado
Magical Leaf
Mega Drain
Mirror Coat
Twister
Wring Out

Attract
Coil
Double Team
Gastro Acid
Glare
Growth
Leech Seed
Leer
Light Screen
Protect
Reflect
Substitute
Synthesis
Taunt
Torment

Electivire (von Karma) Male
Nature: Rash (+SpA, -SpD)
Type: Electric
Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Abilities:
Motor Drive:
(Passive) This Pokemon nullifies any electrical attack damage and converts the energy from any electrical attack (inc. Thunder Wave) into an energy source that allows it to boost its speed by one (1) level. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.
Vital Spirit (DW ability- UNLOCKED): (Passive) This Pokemon has a high vitality and alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage and energy/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action. If a Pokemon with Vital Spirit also has Insomnia, its evasion is raised by one (1) stage permanently.

Stats:
SpD: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 95
Weight Class: 5

MC: 6

Attacks: (42/ 96 total moves)
Physical:
Cross Chop
Dig
Dual Chop
Earthquake
Feint
Fire Punch
Focus Punch
Giga Impact
Ice Punch
Low Kick
Quick Attack
Return
Rock Slide
Thunderpunch
Wild Charge

Special:
Discharge
Electro Ball
Flamethrower
Focus Blast
Hidden Power Grass (7)
Hyper Beam
Psychic
Shock Wave
Swift
Thunder
Thunderbolt
Thundershock
Volt Switch

Double Team
Endure
Helping Hand
Leer
Light Screen
Magnet Rise
Protect
Substitute
Taunt
Torment
Toxic

Help me, my sprite is awful!
Anorith (Godot) Male
Nature: Adamant (+ Atk, -SpA)
Type: Rock / Bug
Rock: Rock STAB; reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
Bug: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.

Abilities:
Battle Armor:
(Passive) This Pokemon’s thick armor prevents it from taking critical hits.
Swift Swim (DW ability- LOCKED): (Passive) The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Weight Class: 2

EC: 2/6
DC: 2/5

Attacks: (21 total)
Physical:
Cross Poison
Crush Claw
Dig
Fury Cutter
Knock Off
Metal Claw
Rapid Spin
Rock Blast
Rock Slide
Scratch
Slash
Stone Edge
X-Scissor

Special:
Ancientpower
Water Gun

Harden
Iron Defense
Mud Sport
Protect
Screech
Substitute

Loudred (Apollo) Male
Nature: Brave (+Atk, -15% Spe, -10% Eva)
Type: Normal
Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Soundproof:
(Passive) Pokemon with this ability emit their own powerful electrostatic or sound-dampening field, making them immune to sound-based moves other than an ally's or their own Heal Bell. (Known sound moves: Bug Buzz, Chatter, Echoed Voice, Grasswhistle, Growl, Heal Bell, Hyper Voice, Metal Sound, Perish Song, Relic Song, Roar, Round, Screech, Sing, Snarl, Snore, Supersonic, Uproar.)
Scrappy (DW Ability- LOCKED): (Passive) This Pokemon’s Normal and Fighting attacks carry a special signature that can damage Ghosts, even if they have phased out.

Stats:
Spe: 41 (-)
Base Rank Total: 15

EC: 4/9
DC: 3/5

Attacks: (18 total)
Physical:
Astonish
Bite
Circle Throw
Earthquake
Endeavor
Frustration
Hammer Arm
Pound
Stomp
Take Down

Special:
Extrasensory
Fire Blast
Hyper Voice
Ice Beam
Uproar

Howl
Protect
Roar
Substitute
Supersonic

Syclant (Klavier Gavin) Male
Nature: Hasty (+Spe, -Def)
Type: Ice/Bug
Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.
Bug STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gain an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.

Abilities:
Compoundeyes:
(Passive) This Pokemon’s complex eyes give it a comprehensive view of the field, making its attack 30% (x1.3) more accurate.
Mountaineer: (Passive) This Pokemon is used to scaling and avoiding rocks. It can avoid damage from Stealth Rock when it switches in, and all Rock-type attacks the round it switches in. In subsequent rounds Mountaineer will not evade Rock-type attacks.
Technician (DW ability- UNLOCKED): (Passive) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for mutli-hit attacks is increased by two (2).

Stats:
Spe: 139 (121x1.15)
+22% accuracy ((139^2)/870)

Attacks: (56/ 77 total moves)
Physical:
Acrobatics
Aerial Ace
Avalanche
Brick Break
Bug Bite
Bulldoze
Dig
Earthquake
Facade
Focus Punch
Frustration
Fury Cutter
Giga Impact
Ice Punch
Ice Shard
Icicle Crash
Icicle Spear
Knock Off
Return
Rock Slide
Scratch
Slash
Stone Edge
Superpower
U-Turn
X-Scissor

Special:
Blizzard
Bug Buzz
Earth Power
Electroweb
Focus Blast
Giga Drain
Frost Breath
Hidden Power Fire (6)
Hyper Beam
Ice Beam
Icy Wind
Leech Life
Sheer Cold
Signal Beam
Silver Wind
Solarbeam
Venoshock
Water Pulse

Double Team
Endure
Focus Energy
Hail
Leer
Protect
Rest
Sleep Talk
Substitute
Tail Glow
Taunt
Toxic

Necturine (Elise Deauxnim) Female
Type: Grass / Ghost
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming “powder” attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:
Anticipation:
(Passive) This Pokemon is better at sensing dangerous attacks, and reduced the Base Attack Power from super-effective attacks, Selfdestruct, and Explosion by two (2).
Telepathy (DW ability- LOCKED): (Passive) This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple battles, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.

Stats:
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 44 (51/1.15)

EC: 4/6

Physical:
Horn Leech
Leaf Blade
Power Whip
Return
Shadow Sneak
Vine Whip

Special:
Giga Drain
Hex
Leaf Storm
Ominous Wind
Psychic
Shadow Ball

Double Team
Ingrain
Leer
Pain Split
Protect
Sketch
Substitute
Toxic Spikes
Will-O-Wisp

IRL Royalty:

Nidorina (Victoria) Female
Nature: Modest
Type: Poison
Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:
Poison Point:
(Toggle) By default, this Pokemon's spikes/quills/thorns are coated in poison, and there is a 30% chance of poisoning any foe that uses a contact attack on this Pokemon. When toggled, this Pokemon's natural toxins are more potent. As a result, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison instead (with the same chance of effect).
Rivalry: (Passive) This Pokemon has a primal response to competition and mating, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the same gender, and decreasing the power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the opposite gender.
Hustle (DW ability- LOCKED): (Toggle) No default effect. When toggled, this Pokemon puts immense force and speed into its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.

Stats:
Spe: 56

EC: 5/9
MC: 3

Attacks: (19 total)
Physical:
Bite
Counter
Dig
Double Kick
Fury Swipes
Poison Sting
Scratch
Skull Bash

Special:
Ice Beam
Sludge Bomb
Thunderbolt

Charm
Disable
Double Team
Endure
Growl
Helping Hand
Protect
Tail Whip

Oliver Cromwell (Nidorino) (M)
Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA, -15% Spe, -10% Eva)
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:
Poison Point:
(Toggle) By default, this Pokemon's spikes/quills/thorns are coated in poison, and there is a 30% chance of poisoning any foe that uses a contact attack on this Pokemon. When toggled, this Pokemon's natural toxins are more potent. As a result, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison instead (with the same chance of effect).
Rivalry: (Passive) This Pokemon has a primal response to competition and mating, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the same gender, and decreasing the power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the opposite gender.
Hustle (DW Ability- LOCKED): (Toggle) No default effect. When toggled, this Pokemon puts immense force and speed into its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.

Stats:
Spe: 56 (-)
Base Rank Total: 12

EC: 4/9
DC: 1/5

Attacks: (22 total)
Physical:
Counter
Dig
Double Kick
Fury Attack
Head Smash
Horn Attack
Sucker Punch
Super Fang
Peck
Poison Jab
Poison Sting
Tackle

Special:
Ice Beam
Sludge Bomb
Thunderbolt
Venoshock
Disable
Endure
Focus Energy
Helping Hand
Leer
Toxic

Shieldon (Menelik II) Male
Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA, -15% Speed, -10% Eva)
Type: Rock/ Steel
Rock STAB; reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Abilities:
Sturdy:
(PAssive) This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.
Soundproof (DW ability- LOCKED): (Passive) Pokemon with this ability emit their own powerful electrostatic or sound-dampening field, making them immune to sound-based moves other than an ally's or their own Heal Bell. (Known sound moves: Bug Buzz, Chatter, Echoed Voice, Grasswhistle, Growl, Heal Bell, Hyper Voice, Metal Sound, Perish Song, Relic Song, Roar, Round, Screech, Sing, Snarl, Snore, Supersonic, Uproar.)

Stats:
Spe: 26 (30/1.15)

EC: 1/6

Attacks: (20 total)
Physical:
Counter
Heavy Slam
Metal Burst
Rock Blast
Stone Edge
Tackle
Take Down

Special:
Fire Blast
Flash Cannon
Thunder

Endure
Focus Energy
Iron Defense
Metal Sound
Protect
Stealth Rock
Substitute
Swagger
Taunt
Wide Guard

Onix (Shi Haungdi) Male
Nature: Adamant (+1 Atk, -1 SpA)
Type: Rock/Ground
Rock STAB; reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus

Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Sturdy:
(Passive) This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.
Rock Head: (Passive) This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.
Weak Armor (DW ability- LOCKED): (Toggle) No default effect. When toggled, the Pokemon loosens its worn defensive armor so that it will break off when an opponent uses a contact attack, reducing the Pokemon's Defense and increasing their Speed by one (1) stage for each hit.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
Def: Rank 6
Spe: 70
Size Class: 7
Base Rank Total: 17

MC: 2

Attacks: (26/ 87 total moves)
Physical:
Bind
Dig
Double-Edge
Dragon Tail
Earthquake
Explosion
Flail
Gyro Ball
Heavy Slam
Iron Tail
Rage
Rock Slide
Rock Tomb
Rock Throw
Smack Down
Stone Edge
Tackle

Special:

Block
Harden
Mud Sport
Protect
Sandstorm
Screech
Stealth Rock
Substitute
Taunt

/
(currently in Fridge form)
Rotom (Gorbachev) -
Type:
Electric:
Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Ice (with Fridge only): Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.

Abilities
Levitate:
(Passive) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit.

Stats: (Normal/Fridge)

Atk: Rank 1/ 2 (-)
Def: Rank 3/ 4
SpA: Rank 4/ 5 (+)
SpD: Rank 3/ 4
Spe: 91/ 86
Size Class: 1/ 2
Weight Class: 1/ 3
Base Rank Total: 16

EC:
N/A
MC: Movepool completed!
DC: N/A

Attacks: (53/ 53 total moves)
Physical:
Astonish
Facade
Frustration
Natural Gift
Return
Secret Power
Sucker Punch
Thief

Special:
Blizzard (with Fridge only)
Charge Beam
Dark Pulse
Discharge
Dream Eater
Electro Ball
Electroweb
Hex
Hidden Power Ground (7)
Mud-slap
Ominous Wind
Round
Shadow Ball
Shock Wave
Signal Beam
Snore
Swift
Thunder
Thunderbolt
ThunderShock
Uproar
Volt Switch

Charge
Confuse Ray
Double Team
Endure
Flash
Light Screen
Pain Split
Protect
Psych Up
Rain Dance
Reflect
Rest
Sleep Talk
Snatch
Spite
Substitute
Sunny Day
Swagger
Telekinesis
Thunder Wave
Toxic
Trick
Will-o-Wisp

My Little Pony:

Whimsicott (Fluttershy) Female
Nature: Timid (+15% Spe, +21% Acc, -Atk)
Type: Grass
Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Prankster:
(Passive) The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.
Infiltrator: (Passive) Through a combination of speed and cunning, this Pokemon easily circumvents the effects of Light Screen, Mist, Reflect, and Safeguard with all of its attacks.
Chlorophyll (DW ability- UNLOCKED): (Passive) During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.

Spe: 134 (116x1.15)

Physical:
Beat Up
Knock Off
Razor Leaf
Special:
Absorb
Energy Ball
Giga Drain
Gust
Hidden Power Fire (7)
Hurricane
Mega Drain
Psychic
Solarbeam
Shadow Ball

Charm
Cotton Guard
Cotton Spore
Encore
Endeavor
Grasswhistle
Growth
Helping Hand
Leech Seed
Light Screen
Poisonpowder
Protect
Safeguard
Stun Spore
Substitute
Sunny Day
Switcheroo
Tailwind
Taunt
Toxic
Worry Seed

Milotic (Rarity) Female
Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:

Marvel Scale:
(Passive) This Pokemon’s coat shimmers when afflicted with a status condition, reducing the Base Attack Power of incoming physical attacks by two (2).
Cute Charm (DW ability- UNLOCKED): (Passive) This Pokemon’s natural cuteness causes Pokemon of the opposite gender in the same egg group to be attracted to it 30% of the time after striking with a contact move

SpD: Rank 5
Spe: 81
Size Class: 5

Attacks: (26 total)
Physical:
Dive
Flail
Tackle
Wrap
Special:
Brine
Dragon Pulse
Hydro Pump
Ice Beam
Mirror Coat
Scald
Surf
Twister
Water Gun
Water Pulse
Attract
Aqua Ring
Captivate
Confuse Ray
Protect
Light Screen
Recover
Refresh
Safegaurd
Splash
Toxic
Water Sport

Blissey (Pinkie Pie) Female
Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Natural Cure:
(Passive) This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out.
Serene Grace: (Passive) This Pokemon has a blessing which doubles the success chance of its attack’s secondary effects. (eg paralysis from Thunderbolt)
Healer (DW ability- UNLOCKED): (Passive) This Pokemon emits a light, airy aura that surrounds its allies in a multiple battle. At the end of each round, there is a 30% chance any allies in a multiple battle will have all their status conditions healed.

HP: 140
Atk: Rank 0 (-)
Def: Rank 1
Spe: 55

Attacks: (46 total)
Physical:
Counter
Doubleslap
Endeavor
Pound

Special:
Blizzard
Echoed Voice
Grass Knot
Hyper Beam
Hyper Voice
Ice Beam
Fire Blast
Flamethrower
Focus Blast
Psychic
Shadow Ball
Solarbeam
Thunder
Thunderbolt

Aromatherapy
Bestow
Charm
Copycat
Defense Curl
Endure
Growl
Heal Bell
Heal Pulse
Helping Hand
Light Screen
Metronome
Minimize
Protect
Reflect
Refresh
Safeguard
Sing
Snatch
Softboiled
Stealth Rock
Substitute
Sunny Day
Sweet Kiss
Tail Whip
Thunder Wave
Toxic

Dispel

Espeon (Twilight Sparkle) Female
Nature: Timid (+15% Spe, -1 Atk, +19% Acc)

Abilities:
Synchronize:
(Passive) Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison-types cannot be poisoned and Fire-types cannot be burned in this manner.
Magic Bounce (DW ability- UNLOCKED): (Passive) This Pokemon has a Psychic sense that allows it to ward off non-damaging attacks as soon as they are launched, directing them back at the opponent.

Stats:
Spe: 127 (+)

Attacks: (23 total)
Physical:
Covet
Quick Attack
Tackle

Special:
Confusion
Future Sight
Grass Knot
Hidden Power Fighting (7)
Psychic
Psyshock
Round
Shadow Ball
Stored Power

Detect
Endure
Growl
Helping Hand
Morning Sun
Reflect
Sand-Attack
Tail Whip
Toxic
Wish
Yawn

Staraptor (Rainbow Dash) Female
Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -SpA)
Type: Normal / Flying

Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Intimidate:
(Trigger) When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing their Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again as a Command, and will affect all opponents.
Reckless (DW ability- UNLOCKED): (Passive) This Pokemon has an innately aggressive nature that lets it use all-out attacks with recoil more effectively. Recoil attacks from this Pokemon have two (2) more Base Attack Power, and recoil percentage is unaffected.

Stats:
Spe: 100

Physical:
Aerial Ace
Brave Bird
Close Combat
Double-Edge
Fly
Quick Attack
Return
Revenge
Steel Wing
Tackle
Take Down
U-Turn
Wing Attack

Special:
Final Gambit

Agility
Double Team
Endeavor
Foresight
Growl
Protect
Roost
Substitute
Whirlwind

Mienfoo (Applejack) Female
Nature: Hasty (+15% Spe, -1 Def, +13% Acc)
Type: Fighting
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Regenerator: (Passive) When this Pokemon is switched out during a switch battle, it reacts to the energy in the Pokeball and (ten) 10 HP is restored. When this Pokemon Chills, it restores six (6) HP in addition to its 12 Energy.
Reckless (DW ability- LOCKED): (Passive) This Pokemon has an innately aggressive nature that lets it use all-out attacks with recoil more effectively. Recoil attacks from this Pokemon have two (2) more Base Attack Power, and recoil percentage is unaffected.

Stats:
SpA: Rank 2
Spe: 75 (+)

Physical:
Bounce
Doubleslap
Dig
Drain Punch
Fake Out
Hi Jump Kick
Knock Off
Low Kick
Pound
Reversal
Stone Edge
U-Turn
Vital Throw

Special:
Aura Sphere
Focus Blast
Swift

Calm Mind
Detect
Endure
Meditate
Me First
Substitute

Slowpoke (Derpy Hooves) Female
Nature: Sassy (+SpD, -Spe, -10% evasion)
Type: Water/Psychic
Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Oblivious:
(Passive) This Pokemon is incapable of being affected by Attract, Cute Charm, or Captivate.
Own Tempo: (Passive) This Pokemon moves at its own pace and when confused, it will never harm itself in confusion. If the Pokemon also has Tangled Feet, it will raise Accuracy by one (1) Stage.
Regenerator (DW ability- UNLOCKED): (Passive) When this Pokemon is switched out during a switch battle, it reacts to the energy in the Pokeball and (ten) 10 HP is restored. When this Pokemon Chills, it restores six (6) HP in addition to its 12 Energy.

Stats:
SpD: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 26 (30/1.15) (-)

Attacks: (53 total)
Physical:
Aqua Tail
Brick Break
Counter
Dig
Dive
Drain Punch
Earthquake
Focus Punch
Headbutt
Tackle
Zen Headbutt

Special:
Brine
Confusion
Fire Blast
Flamethrower
Focus Blast
Future Sight
Hyper Beam
Ice Beam
Grass Knot
Psychic
Psyshock
Scald
Shadow Ball
Signal Beam
Surf
Water Gun

Block
Curse
Disable
Double Team
Endure
Growl
Heal Pulse
Light Screen
Magic Coat
Me First
Mud Sport
Protect
Rain Dance
Recycle
Reflect
Rest
Safeguard
Slack Off
Sleep Talk
Substitute
Telekinesis
Thunder Wave
Toxic
Trick Room
Wonder Room
Yawn

Whiscash (Steven Magnet) Male
Nature: Brave (+1 Atk, -15% Spe, -10% evasion)
Type: Water/Ground
Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Oblivious:
(Passive) This Pokemon is incapable of being affected by Attract, Cute Charm, or Captivate.
Anticipation: (Passive) This Pokemon is better at sensing dangerous attacks, and reduced the Base Attack Power from super-effective attacks, Selfdestruct, and Explosion by two (2).
Hydration (DW ability- UNLOCKED): (Passive) This Pokemon absorbs water during the rain to heal any status effects afflicting this Pokemon.

Stats:
Spe: 52 (-)

Physical:
Aqua Tail
Bounce
Bulldoze
Dive
Earthquake
Magnitude
Spark
Stone Edge
Thrash
Waterfall
Zen Headbutt

Special:
Earth Power
Future Sight
Hydro Pump
Ice Beam
Mud Bomb
Mud-slap
Water Gun
Water Pulse

Amnesia
Dragon Dance
Mud Sport
Protect
Tickle
Water Sport

Portal:

Jynx (Chell) Female
Nature: Timid (+Spe, -Atk, +14% Acc)
Type: Ice/Psychic
Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas
Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Oblivious:
Forewarn: (Passive) This Pokemon is more adept than usual at sensing and reacting to the opponent's attacks. As a result, it gets a bonus move substitution that must have a condition in the format "If Pokemon X uses move Y", with no further qualifiers or additional clauses allowed. This bonus substitution may go anywhere in the list of substitutions the pokemon makes, but it must be indicated with "Bonus" or "Bonus Sub" or something similar in front of the bonus substitution.
Dry Skin (DW ABILITY- UNLOCKED): (Passive) This Pokemon has spongy, yet sensitive skin, causing it to burn in bright sunlight for damage but absorb water and heal damaged tissues in rain. This effect results in dealing two (2) damage/action to this Pokemon in sunlight and recovering two (2) HP/action in rain. In addition, the dry skin is very vulnerable to flames and the Base Attack Power of incoming Fire attacks is increased by two (2). The Pokemon absorbs the damage of water attacks and recovers 25% of HP the damage that would have been inflicted.

Stats:
Spe: 110 (+)

Attacks: (39/ 110 total moves)
Physical:
Avalanche
Bide
Counter
Fake Out
Heart Stamp
Ice Punch
Lick
Pound
Wake-Up Slap

Special:
Blizzard
Confusion
Focus Blast
Hyper Beam
Ice Beam
Shadow Ball
Powder Snow
Psychic
Psyshock
Wring Out

Copycat
Endure
Fake Tears
Light Screen
Lovely Kiss
Lucky Chant
Mean Look
Miracle Eye
Perish Song
Protect
Rain Dance
Reflect
Sing
Substitute
Sweet Kiss
Taunt
Teleport
Toxic
Wish

Porygon (GLaDOS) U
Nature: Timid (+15% Spa, -1 Atk, +10% Acc)

Abilities:
Trace:
(Trigger)When entering into battle, this Pokemon can copy an ability on one of its opponents for 6 EN. This effect only triggers if the ability to be copied is specified when the Pokemon is sent out. The ability remains on the Pokemon for six (6) actions. Trace can be reused with an action later in battle for 5 EN. Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
Command: (Ability: Trace (Target Ability) )
Download: (Passive) At the beginning of the match, the Pokemon analyzes the opponent and downloads data that lets it deal more damage. This Pokemon receives a one (1) stage boost on the offense that strikes an opponent’s weaker defense stat. (e.g. does more damage with special attacks when facing Aggron, which has higher Defense, and attack when facing Hypno, which has higher Special Defense. For ties, Special Attack is raised.) This boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Analytic (DW ability- LOCKED): (Passive) If this Pokemon attacks after its target during an action, its attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Stats:
Spe: 46 (+)

EC: 0/9

Physical:Foul Play
Tackle

Special:
Ice Beam
Psybeam
Psyshock
Shadow Ball
Signal Beam
Thunderbolt

Agility
Conversion
Conversion 2
Endure
Gravity
Magnet Rise
Pain Split
Protect
Recover
Sharpen

Stratagem (Turret) -
Nature: Timid (+Spe, -Atk, +26% Acc)
Type: Rock
Rock: Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Abilities:
Levitate:
(Passive) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit.
Technician: (Passive) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2).
Mold Breaker (DW ability- UNLOCKED): (Passive) Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)

Stats:
Spe: 150 (+)

Attacks: (26 total)
Physical:
Head Smash
Rollout
Rock Blast
Tackle

Special:
Ancientpower
Earth Power
Electro Ball
Energy Ball
Fire Blast
Giga Drain
Heat Wave
Hyper Beam
Mud Shot
Paleo Wave
Power Gem
Shadow Ball
Vacuum Wave
Weather Ball

Accupressure
Defense Curl
Disable
Magnet Rise
Protect
Sleep Talk
Stealth Rock
Substitute

The Legend of Link Zelda

Snorlax (Biggoron) Male
Nature: Brave (+Atk, -Spe)

Abilities:
Immunity:
(Passive) This Pokemon’s body has an immensely strong immune response to venom and does not take poison damage when Poisoned. Toxic Poisoning will not do damage; however, it will continue to grow more severe.
Thick Fat: (Passive) This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)
Gluttony (DW ability- LOCKED): (Passive) This Pokemon devours healing and stat increasing berries at 50% health (flat) instead of 25% health (flat).

Stats:
HP: 125
Spe: 26 (30/1.15)
Weight Class: 9
Base Rank Total: 22

Physical:
Chip Away
Counter
Double-Edge
Earthquake
Last Resort
Lick
Return
Tackle
Zen Headbutt
Special:
Flamethrower
Amnesia
Belly Drum
Defense Curl
Metronome
Odor Sleuth
Recycle
Rest
Screech
Sleep Talk
Snatch
Stockpile
Yawn

Ralts (Link) Male
Nature: Impish (+Def, -SpA)

Abilities:
Synchronize:
(Passive) Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison types cannot be poisoned and Fire types cannot be burned in this manner.
Trace: (Trigger) When entering into battle, this Pokemon can copy an ability on one of its opponents for 6 EN. This effect only triggers if the ability to be copied is specified when the Pokemon is sent out. The ability remains on the Pokemon for six (6) actions. Trace can be reused with an action later in battle for 5 EN. Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
Telepathy (DW ability- LOCKED): (Passive) This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple battles, which allows it to avoid taking damage from allied attacks that damage each foe or the entire field like Blizzard and Earthquake. They are still affected by an opponents spread damage attacks.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 1
Def: Rank 2 (+)
Spe: 40
Base Rank Total: 10

Physical:
Shadow Sneak

Special:
Confusion
Grass Knot
Magical Leaf
Psychic
Psyshock
Shadow Ball

Calm Mind
Confuse Ray
Destiny Bond
Disable
Double Team
Encore
Growl
Heal Pulse
Lucky Chant
Teleport
Will-o-Wisp

Ralts (Zelda) Female
Nature: Bold (+Def, -Atk)

Abilities:
Synchronize:
Trace: (Trigger) When entering into battle, this Pokemon can copy an ability on one of its opponents for 6 EN. This effect only triggers if the ability to be copied is specified when the Pokemon is sent out. The ability remains on the Pokemon for six (6) actions. Trace can be reused with an action later in battle for 5 EN. Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
Telepathy (DW ability- LOCKED): (Passive) This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple battles, which allows it to avoid taking damage from allied attacks that damage each foe or the entire field like Blizzard and Earthquake. They are still affected by an opponents spread damage attacks.

Stats:

Physical:
Shadow Sneak

Special:
Confusion
Grass Knot
Magical Leaf
Psychic
Psyshock
Shadow Ball

Calm Mind
Confuse Ray
Destiny Bond
Disable
Double Team
Encore
Growl
Heal Pulse
Lucky Chant
Teleport
Will-o-Wisp

Glaceon (White Wolfos) Male
Nature: Calm (+SpD, -Atk)
Type: Ice

Abilities:
Snow Cloak:
(Passive) This Pokemon is used to snowy blizzard conditions and gains a 20% evasion boost during Hail. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Hail damage.
Ice Body (DW Ability- UNLOCKED): (Passive) This Pokemon thrives in Icy conditions and can absorb energy from Hailstones to recover two (2) HP/action in Hail

Stats:
Spe: 65

Attacks: (27 total)
Physical:
Bite
Covet
Flail
Ice Fang
Ice Shard
Quick Attack
Tackle
Take Down

Special:
Blizzard
Frost Breath
Hyper Beam
Ice Beam
Icy Wind
Mirror Coat
Shadow Ball
Synchronoise

Barrier
Baton Pass
Endure
Growl
Hail
Helping Hand
Protect
Sand-Attack
Substitute
Tail Whip
Wish
Yawn

Mollux (Torch Slug) Female
Nature: Bold (+1 Def, -1 Atk)
Type: Fire / Poison
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:
Dry Skin:
(Passive) This Pokemon has spongy, yet sensitive skin, causing it to burn in bright sunlight for damage but absorb water and heal damaged tissues in rain. This effect results in dealing two (2) damage/action to this Pokemon in sunlight and recovering two (2) HP/action in rain. In addition, the dry skin is very vulnerable to flames and the Base Attack Power of incoming Fire attacks is increased by two (2). The Pokemon absorbs the damage of water attacks and recovers 25% of HP the damage that would have been inflicted.
Illuminate (DW Ability- UNLOCKED): (Toggle) No default effect. When toggled, this Pokemon emits a continuous light that brightens the environment and makes it easier for all Pokemon to see. While this ability is active, any darkened or twilight state in the battle is negated and all moves used by any Pokemon (friend or foe, or itself) have their accuracy increased by 10% (flat). Boosts from multiple Illuminates do not stack.

Stats:
Def: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 76

Physical:
Bide

Special:
Acid
Acid Spray
Clear Smog
Ember
Eruption
Fire Spin
Flamethrower
Lava Plume
Sludge Bomb
Solarbeam
Thunderbolt

Aqua Ring
Confuse Ray
Heal Bell
Heal Pulse
Helping Hand
Moonlight
Protect
Withdraw

Teen Titans:

Rufflet (Robin/Dick Grayson) Male
Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -Spa)
Type: Normal/Flying
Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Keen Eye:
(Passive) This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion and the Pokemon's own accuracy.
Sheer Force: (Toggle) No default effect. When toggled, this Pokemon can energize all its attacks with a secondary effect (These are damaging moves that either lower the target's stats, raise the user's stats, or inflict a status condition on the target). The Base Attack Power of every move with a secondary effect increases by two (2), but they will never have their usual secondary effect.
Defiant (DW Ability- UNLOCKED): (Passive) The Pokemon has a deep sense of honor, and whenever one of its stats are decreased by an opponent's Attack or Ability, its Attack increases by two (2) stages. Attack Boosts gained this way are not subject to deterioration that round.

Spe: 80

Attacks: (19/ 50 total moves)
Physical:
Aerial Ace
Brave Bird
Fly
Fury Attack
Peck
Rock Slide
Superpower
Thrash
U-Turn
Wing Attack

Special:
Heat Wave

Double Team
Hone Claws
Leer
Protect
Roost
Scary Face
Substitute
Whirlwind

Metang (Cyborg) -
Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA, -15% Spe, -10% Eva)
Type: Steel/Psychic
Steel: Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Clear Body:
(Passive) This Pokemon’s body structure makes it immune to status lowering moves used by opponents. (e.g. Intimidate, Growl, Screech etc.)
Light Metal (DW ability- UNLOCKED): (Passive) The Pokemon's body is made of a lightweight but extremely strong alloy. It weighs half as much as other members of the species, but is equally sturdy. The Pokemon executes weak attacks much more effectively, adding +1 priority to all their attacks with 6 or less Base Attack Power (after other ability adjustments). Priority is applied to the summed Base Attack Power of a multi-hit move (e.g. Double Kick has priority at 6 BAP, Skill Link Bullet Seed doesn't at 15 BAP.)

Stats:
Spe: 43 (-)
Weight Class: 6 [5 Light Metal]

EC: 8/9

Attacks: (15 total)
Physical:
Brick Break
Bullet Punch
Earthquake
Headbutt
Iron Head
Metal Claw
Meteor Mash
Pursuit
Take Down
Zen Headbutt

Special:
Confusion
Hyper Beam
Psychic

Agility
Endure
Iron Defense
Magnet Rise
Miracle Eye
Protect
Scary Face

Misdreavus (Raven) Female
Nature: Modest (+SpA, - Def)
Type: Ghost
Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:
Levitate:

Spe: 85

Physical:
Astonish
Sucker Punch

Special:
Hex
Ominous Wind
Shadow Ball
Thunderbolt
Psychic
Psywave

Confuse Ray
Destiny Bond
Growl
Imprison
Mean Look
Nasty Plot
Protect
Spite
Taunt
Will-o-Wisp

Cleffa (Starfire) Female

Abilities:
Cute Charm:
(Passive) This Pokemon’s natural cuteness causes Pokemon of the opposite gender in the same egg group to be attracted to it 30% of the time after striking with a contact move.
Magic Guard: (Passive) This Pokemon is infused with a powerful psycho-electric energy that makes it immune to damage from Spikes, Stealth Rock, Hail, Sandstorm, Leech Seed, Poisoning, and Burn. It can still attack itself in confusion, but will not take any damage from it. Additionally, the energy protects the Pokemon from its own reckless recoil attacks. Toxic still increases in damage each round, although if Magic Guard is in effect the Pokemon will not suffer any damage. Life Orb recoil is not negated.
Friend Guard (DW ability- LOCKED): (Passive) The Pokemon's body emits an aura of joy that reduces the Base Attack Power of all opponents' attacks in multiple battles by two (2).

Spe: 13 (15/1.15)
-10% evasion

EC: 2/9

Attacks: (17/ 141 total moves)
Physical:
Pound

Special:
Flamethrower
Magical Leaf
Psychic
Round
Shadow Ball
Solarbeam

Aromatherapy
Charm
Copycat
Encore
Metronome
Mimic
Sing
Substitute
Sweet Kiss
Wish

Ditto (Beast Boy) -
Nature: Quirky

Abilities:
Limber:
(Passive) This Pokemon’s body is well trained and immune to paralysis.
Imposter (DW ability- UNLOCKED): (Passive) This Pokemon transforms into an opponent specified by the trainer immediately upon entry into battle, at the cost of 10 EN. Transformations from Imposter last a minimum of three (3) actions before they can be dispelled by a phazing move in Switch=KO battles.

Stats:
Spe: 48

MC: N/A

Attacks: (1/ 1 total moves- Movepool complete!)
Transform

Disney:

Beautifly (Beauty) Female
Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA, -1 Spe, -10% evasion)
Type: Bug/Flying
Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.

Abilities:
Swarm:
(Passive) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Bug-typed attack is increased by 2. (eg Silver Wind goes from 6 to 8, X-Scissor from 8 to 10)
Rivalry (DW ability- LOCKED): (Passive) This Pokemon has a primal response to competition and mating, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the same gender in the same Egg Group, and decreasing the power of all its attacks by two (2) when it faces an opponent of the opposite gender in the same Egg Group (Monster/Ground are used for Nidorina/Nidoqueen).
Stats:
Spe: 56 (65/1.15) (-)

Physical:
Bug Bite
Poison Sting
Tackle

Special:
Absorb
Bug Buzz
Electroweb
Giga Drain
Gust
Mega Drain
Shadow Ball
Signal Beam
Silver Wind
Solarbeam
Snore

Harden
Morning Sun
Quiver Dance
Protect
String Shot
Stun Spore
Whirlwind

Dustox (Beast) Male
Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA, -1 Spe, -10% evasion)
Type: Bug/Poison
Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.
Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:
Shield Dust:
(Passive) This Pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)
Compoundeyes (DW ability- LOCKED): (Passive) This Pokemon’s complex eyes give it a comprehensive view of the field, making its attack 30% (x1.3) more accurate.
Stats:
Spe: 56 (65/1.15) (-)

Physical:
Acrobatics
Bug Bite
Poison Sting
Tackle

Special:
Bug Buzz
Confusion
Giga Drain
Gust
Psybeam
Silver Wind
Snore
Venoshock

Harden
Moonlight
Light Screen
Protect
Quiver Dance
String Shot
Substitute
Tailwind
Toxic
Whilrwind

Cloyster (Frozone) Male

Nature: Lonely (+Atk, -Def)
Type:
Water:
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.

Abilities:
Shell Armor:
(Passive) This Pokemon’s thick, bony outer shell prevents it from taking critical hits.
Skill Link: (Passive) This Pokemon’s skillful aim makes its multi-hit moves always hit 5 times. The Energy Cost of multi-hit attacks is increased by three (3)
Overcoat (DW ability- UNLOCKED): (Passive) This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather. If the Pokemon is already immune to at least one (1) kind of weather by typing or a different ability, Overcoat reduces the Base Attack Power of all oncoming attacks by one (1).

Stats:
Def: Rank 6 (-)

Attacks: (51 moves total)
Physical:
Avalanche
Bide
Clamp
Dive
Explosion
Facade
Frustration
Giga Impact
Ice Shard
Icicle Crash
Icicle Spear
Payback
Poison Jab
Rapid Spin
Razor Shell
Return
Rock Blast
Selfdestruct
Spike Cannon
Tackle
Twineedle

Special:
Aurora Beam
Blizzard
Brine
Hyper Beam
Hydro Pump
Ice Beam
Icy Wind
Signal Beam
Surf
Whirlpool

Aqua Ring
Double Team
Endure
Iron Defense
Leer
Mimic
Protect
Rain Dance
Reflect
Rest
Shell Smash
Sleep Talk
Spikes
Substitute
Supersonic
Teleport
Torment
Toxic
Toxic Spikes
Withdraw

Walrein (The Walrus) Male
Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type:
Ice:

Abilities:
Thick Fat:
(Passive) This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)
Ice Body: (Passive) This Pokemon thrives in Icy conditions and can absorb energy from Hailstones to recover two (2) HP/action in Hail.
Oblivious (DW Ability- UNLOCKED): (Passive) This Pokemon is incapable of being affected by Attract or Cute Charm.

Stats:
Spe: 56 (-)

Attacks: (33 total)
Physical:
Aqua Tail
Avalanche
Body Slam
Crunch
Dive
Earthquake
Ice Ball
Super Fang
Waterfall

Special:
Aurora Beam
Blizzard
Brine
Hyper Beam
Ice Beam
Powder Snow
Sheer Cold
Signal Beam
Surf
Water Gun

Aqua Ring
Defense Curl
Encore
Endure
Growl
Hail
Protect
Rest
Roar
Sleep Talk
Stockpile
Substitute
Swallow
Toxic

Tirtouga (Crush) Male
Nature: Quiet (+Sp Atk, -15% speed, -10% evasion)
Type: Water/Rock
Rock: Rock STAB; reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Abilities:
Sturdy
: (Passive) This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.
Solid Rock: (Passive) This Pokemon’s body is extremely solid and durable, and the Base Attack Power of incoming super-effective attacks is reduced by two (2).
Swift Swim (DW Ability- LOCKED): (Passive) The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain.

Stats:
Spe: 18 (-)

Physical:
AncientPower
Aqua Jet
Bide
Bite
Body Slam
Crunch
Dive
Earthquake
Flail
Rollout
Stone Edge
Waterfall

Special:
Surf
Water Gun
Water Pulse
Whirlpool

Iron Defense
Protect
Wide Guard
Withdraw

The Goddamn Batman:

Zubat (Batman) Male
Type: Poison/Flying

Abilities:
Inner Focus:
(Passive) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Infiltrator (DW Ability- LOCKED): (Passive) Through a combination of speed and cunning, this Pokemon easily circumvents the effects of Light Screen, Mist, Reflect, and Safeguard with all of its attacks.

Stats:
Spe: 55

Physical:
Astonish
Bite
Brave Bird
Leech Life
Wing Attack
Zen Headbutt

Special:
Air Cutter
Giga Drain
Shadow Ball
Swift
Venoshock
Confuse Ray
Double Team
Hypnosis
Supersonic
Taunt
Toxic
Whirlwind

Mamoswine (Mr. Freeze) Male
Nature: Jolly (-SpA, +Spe, +10% Acc)
Type: Ice/Ground

Abilities:
Oblivious:
Snow Cloak: (Passive) This Pokemon is used to snowy blizzard conditions and gains a 20% evasion boost during Hail. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Hail damage
Thick Fat (DW Ability- UNLOCKED): (Passive) This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire- and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)

Stats:
Spe: 92 (80x1.15) (+)
Weight Class: 7

MC: 4

Attacks: (54 total)
Physical:
Avalanche
Bulldoze
Dig
Double Hit
Double-Edge
Earthquake
Endeavor
Facade
Fissure
Flail
Frustration
Fury Attack
Giga Impact
Horn Attack
Ice Fang
Ice Shard
Icicle Crash
Iron Head
Knock Off
Peck
Return
Rock Slide
Stone Edge
Superpower
Tackle
Take Down
Thrash

Special:
AncientPower
Blizzard
Earth Power
Hyper Beam
Ice Beam
Icy Wind
Mud-Slap
Mud Bomb
Powder Snow

Amnesia
Block
Double Team
Endure
Hail
Light Screen
Mist
Mud Sport
Odor Sleuth
Protect
Reflect
Rest
Roar
Sandstorm
Sleep Talk
Stealth Rock
Substitute
Toxic

Pidgey (Robin/Tim Drake) (M)
Nature: Impish (+Def, -SpA)
Type: Normal/Flying
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Keen Eye:
(Passive) This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion and the Pokemon's own accuracy.
Tangled Feet: (Passive) When confused, this Pokemon moves around in a haphazard manner, increasing their evasion by one (1) stage. These Pokemon will never damage themselves in confusion. If the Pokemon also has Own Tempo, The duration of confusion doubles.
Big Pecks (DW ability- LOCKED): (Passive) This Pokemon's sturdy wings prevent its defense from being lowered. The rate its natural defense drops after a boost is also halved from one every round to once every two (2) rounds.

Stats:
Def: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 56

Attacks: (19/ 62 total moves)
Physical:
Brave Bird
Faint Attack
Fly
Quick Attack
Pursuit
Return
Steel Wing
Tackle
U-Turn
Wing Attack

Special:
Gust
Twister

Double Team
Featherdance
Foresight
Protect
Sand-Attack
Substitute
Whirlwind

Revenankh (Ra's al Ghul) Male
Type: Ghost / Fighting
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Shed Skin:
(Passive) This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.
Air Lock: (Passive) This Pokemon releases immense barometric pressure, clearing the weather in the arena and preventing the effect of weather moves and abilities from taking place.
Infiltrator (DW ability- UNLOCKED): (Passive) Through a combination of speed and cunning, this Pokemon easily circumvents the effects of Light Screen, Mist, Reflect, and Safeguard with all of its attacks.

Stats:

Attacks: (45/ 90 total moves)
Physical:
Arm Thrust
Bide
Brick Break
Counter
Drain Punch
Dual Chop
Earthquake
Focus Punch
Giga Impact
Hammer Arm
Ice Punch
Low Sweep
Mach Punch
Payback
Power Whip
Revenge
Rock Slide
Rock Tomb
Shadow Punch
Shadow Sneak
Smack Down
Sucker Punch
Superpower
Vital Throw
Wrap

Special:
Sand Tomb
Shadow Ball
Wring Out

Destiny Bond
Double Team
Endure
Glare
Helping Hand
Mean Look
Moonlight
Pain Split
Protect
Safeguard
Sleep Talk
Substitute
Taunt
Telekinesis
Torment
Toxic
Wide Guard

Horsea (Deadshot) Male
Nature: Naive (+15% Spe, -1 SpD, +16% Acc)

Abilities:
Swift Swim:
(Passive) The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain.
Sniper: (Passive) This Pokemon has deadly accuracy and strikes sensitive points, increasing its critical hit bonus from +3 to +5 on single attacks, +2 to +3 on two-hit attacks, and +1 to +2 on multi-hit attacks.
Damp (DW Ability- LOCKED): (Passive) This Pokemon releases a damp mist upon entry into battle that short circuits the opponent’s ability to use Selfdestruct or Explosion.

Stats:
SpD: Rank 0 (-)
Spe: 69 (+)

Attacks:
Physical:
Dragon Rush
Outrage
Waterfall

Special:
Bubble
BubbleBeam
Ice Beam
Muddy Water
Signal Beam
Surf
Water Gun

Agility
Disable
Focus Energy
Leer
Protect
SmokeScreen
Substitute

That Superhero from all those memes

Jolteon (Electro) Male
Type: Electric
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Abilities:
Volt Absorb
: (Passive) This Pokemon absorbs all electrical attacks and instead of taking damage, recovering 50% of the damage an electrical attack would have done. A Pokemon that attacks itself with electricity to heal only receives 25% of the damage that attack would do to itself. Thunder Wave has no effect on the Pokemon.
Quick Feet (DW Ability- UNLOCKED): (Passive) This Pokemon feels a sense of anxiety when afflicted with a status condition and its speed increases by 50% (x1.5). Although it can still be fully paralyzed, it will not suffer the Speed drop.

Stats:
Spe: 130

Attacks: (30 total)
Physical:
Bite
Covet
Dig
Double Kick
Pin Missile
Quick Attack
Tackle
Take Down
Thunder Fang

Special:
Discharge
Hyper Beam
Hyper Voice
Shadow Ball
Synchronoise
Thunder
Thunderbolt
Thundershock

Agility
Detect
Endure
Focus Energy
Growl
Helping Hand
Protect
Sand-Attack
Substitute
Tail Whip
Thunder Wave
Wish
Yawn

Bleach:

Torchic (Ichigo) Male
Nature: Rash (+1 SpA, -1 SpD)
Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or bushfire areas.

Abilities:
Blaze:
(Passive) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)
Speed Boost (DW Ability- LOCKED): (Passive) Pokemon with this ability increase their speed as the battle progresses, boosting it one (1) stage at the end of each round at the cost of 2% of their energy. This overrides the normal drop in stats that occurs at the end of each round (stats other than Speed are still affected).

Stats:
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 45

Attacks: (17 attacks)
Physical:
Counter
Peck
Reversal
Rock Slide
Scratch
Shadow Claw

Special:
Ember
Fire Blast
Fire Spin
Flamethrower

Agility
Endure
Focus Energy
Growl
Protect
Sand-Attack
Substitute

Voodoll (Kon) Male
Nature: Naive (+15% Spe, -1 SpD, +15% Acc)
Type: Normal/Dark
Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Abilities:
Insomnia:
(Passive) This Pokemon is immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. It's normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action.
Normalize: (Toggle) This Pokemon has mastered Normal-type attacks and can change any attack type to have a Normal energy signature. All attacks used by the Pokemon are considered Normal-type attacks, although they retain the same status-inducing and other properties. The Pokemon's Normal-type attacks will have four (4) more Base Attack Power. When toggled, there is no effect.
Cursed Body (DW Ability- LOCKED): (Passive) When This Pokemon is struck by an opponents attack that makes contact, there is a 30% chance that attack will be disabled. Only one of the opponent's attacks can be disabled at a time due to Cursed Body.

Stats:
Spe: 81 (+)

Attacks: (21/ 89 total moves)
Physical:
Astonish
Brick Break
Counter
Focus Punch
Foul Play
Frustration
Mach Punch
Payback
Pin Missile
Return

Special:
Dark Pulse

Charge
Copycat
Follow Me
Grudge
Mimic
Pain Split
Perish Song
Protect
Spite
Substitute

Zorua (Aizen) Male
Nature: Hasty (+15% Spe, -1 Def, +13% Acc)
Type: Dark

Abilities:
Illusion:
(Passive) Whenever you send this Pokemon out, it can feign the appearance of another member on your squad. If this Pokemon is damaged by a direct attack, the Illusion will cease at the end of the round. Direct damage is any attack that does damage to the Pokemon's HP. Attacks that are evaded, blocked via Protect, or damage a Substitute are not considered direct damage. It will retain the typing and moveset of the Pokemon with Illusion. [Usage Note: PM the ref if you are sending out a Pokemon with Illusion with the info on said Pokemon and one of your squad members in a Switch=KO battle. You must use that squad member later in the battle though.]

Stats:
Spe: 75 (+)

Physical:
Counter
Dig
Faint Attack
Fury Swipes
Pursuit
Scratch
Sucker Punch

Special:
Dark Pulse
Extrasensory
Grass Knot
Shadow Ball

Fake Tears
Leer
Protect
Scary Face
Snatch
Substitute
Taunt

Tepig (Yamamoto) Male
Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA, -10% Spe, -10% Evasion)
Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or bushfire areas.

Abilities:
Blaze:
(Passive) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)
Thick Fat (DW Ability- LOCKED): (Passive) This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire- and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)

Stats:
Spe: 39 (-)

Physical:
Body Slam
Endeavor
Flame Charge
Rollout
Superpower
Tackle
Take Down
Thrash
Wild Charge

Special:
Ember
Fire Blast
Flamethrower
Smog
Solarbeam

Defense Curl
Odor Sleuth
Protect
Tail Whip
Yawn

Togepi (Unohana) Female
Nature: Timid (+15% Spe, -1 Atk, +5% Spe)

Abilities:
Hustle:
(Toggle) No default effect. When toggled, this Pokemon puts immense force and speed into its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.
Serene Grace: (Passive) This Pokemon has a blessing which doubles the success chance of its attack’s secondary effects. (eg paralysis from Thunderbolt)
Super Luck (DW Ability- LOCKED): (Passive) This Pokemon’s natural skill increases its critical hit levels one stage above other Pokemon, making its normal moves inflict critical hits 12.5% of the time and its high critical hit moves inflict critical hits 25% of the time.

Stats:
Spe: 23 (+)

Physical:
Return

Special:
AncientPower
Extrasensory
Flamethrower
Shadow Ball
Solarbeam

Bestow
Charm
Encore
Follow Me
Foresight
Growl
Metronome
Mirror Move
Morning Sun
Psycho Shift
Reflect
Sweet Kiss
Yawn

Machop (Kenpachi) Male
Nature: Quiet (+SpA, -15% Spe, -10% Eva)
Type: Fighting
Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Guts:
(Passive)This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.
No Guard: (Passive) This Pokemon has an immense confidence from perfecting each of its attacks, giving them all perfect accuracy. As a result, it feels it can weather every strike, and will not dodge an attack even if ordered to. Only when an OHKO move is issued by the opponent does sense return, and the Pokemon acts normally. Additionally, even with their extra skill, the power and exhaustion involved in using OHKO moves prevents them from being benefited by No Guard; they will have their normal accuracy.
Steadfast (DW Ability- LOCKED): (Passive) If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases Speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This Speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Stats:
Spe: 30 (-)

Attacks: (19 attacks)
Physical:
Brick Break
Bullet Punch
Close Combat
Counter
Earthquake
Ice Punch
Karate Chop
Low Kick
Low Sweep
Revenge
Rock Slide
Seismic Toss
Vital Throw

Special:
Fire Blast
Focus Blast

Encore
Focus Energy
Foresight
Leer

Last edited:
Trainer Name: Daenym
Pokemon: Houndour, Larvitar
W/L/T: 0/0/0
Trainer Counter: 2

Backpack:

Berry Pocket:
Oran berry x2
Leppa berry x2
Cheri berry x2
Chesto berry x2
Pecha berry x2
Rawst berry x2
Aspear berry x2

Token Pocket:
Ref Tokens: 0
Business Tokens: 0

~Ongoing Battles~

Pokemon Team:

Brand - [Houndour] (Male)
Nature: Naughty ;D (Adds 1 Rank to Attack, removes 1 Rank from SpDef)
Type:
Dark: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:
Flash Fire: (Innate) This Pokemon thrives in high temperatures, and takes the energy of any opposing fire attack, nullifies the damage, and uses the additional power to boost its own fire attack’s Base Attack Power by two (2). Self-targeted attacks do not give the boost.
Early Bird: (Innate) This Pokemon is used to waking up at early hours or operating in low-light conditions and subsequently sleep status is automatically reduced by one intensity level when inflicted on this Pokemon. When the Pokemon uses Rest they will gain 18 HP per action and only be asleep for two actions.
[Locked] Unnerve (DW): When this Pokemon is released, a light aura enshrouds the opponent, nullifying all stat boosts or reductions other than Speed, it remains while this Pokemon is active.

Stats:

EC: 0
DC: 0

Attacks:
Leer (*)
Ember (*)
Howl (*)
Smog (*)
Roar (*)
Bite (*)
Odor Sleuth (*)
Beat Up (*)

Counter (*)
Will-o-Wisp (*)
Sucker Punch (*)

Protect (*)
Solarbeam (*)
Substitute (*)

Larvitar (Male)
Nature: Brave (Adds 1 Rank to Attack, lowers Speed in some way or another)
Type:
Rock: Rock STAB; Reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Guts: (Innate) This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.
[Locked] Sand Veil: (DW) (Innate) This Pokemon is used to reacting in desert conditions and gets a 20% evasion boost during Sandstorms. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.

Stats:
Spe: 35 (41/1.15)

EC: 0
DC: 0

Attacks:
Bite (*)
Leer (*)
Sandstorm (*)
Screech (*)
Chip Away (*)
Rock Slide (*)
Scary Face (*)

Pursuit (*)
Ancientpower (*)
Stealth Rock (*)

Protect (*)
Substitute (*)
Taunt (*)

Sorry, Banryu, but you indeed need two Pokemon to start your journey. You can, however, select two and save the remaining 2 or 1 TC for later.
This is from ages ago but I'm pretty sure it still applies Daenym. Also put locked in brackets next to your DW ability and put how many moves your pokemon has somewhere. That's all I saw but you'd better wait for an offical approver mate.

Hopefully this was helpful.

MK Edit: No. of moves known is no longer necessary as per the new sub rules.

You guys seriously need to learn how to irc :/

Edit:

The fact that all of the links in the "how to register" stuff link to the old data audit thread (which doesn't include Height/Weight :OO) makes it kinda tough to do this right. Mike's gonna get right on fixing that.

Trainer Name: DEMo_Gorgon47
Pokemon: Monohm(*), Larvitar(*), Slowpoke(*)
W/L/T: 0-0-0
Trainer Counter: 2

Backpack:

Berry Pocket:
Oran x2
Leppa x2
Cheri x2
Chesto x2
Pecha x2
Rawst x2
Aspear x2

Token Pocket:
Universal Counters:
Currency Counters: 2

Battle Archive:
Maxim vs. DEMo(Loss)

Pokemon Team:

Monohm (M)
Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)
Type: Electric/Dragon
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Dragon: Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.

Shield Dust: (Innate) This pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)
Static: (Innate) This pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this pokemon.
Overcoat (DW-Locked): (Innate) This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather. If the Pokemon is already immune to at least one (1) kind of weather by typing or a different ability, Overcoat reduces the Base Attack Power of all oncoming attacks by one (1).

Stats:
Atk: Rank 1 (-1)
SpA: Rank 4 (+1)

EC: 1/9

Moves:
Tackle(*)
Growl(*)
Dragon Rage(*)
Thundershock(*)
Charge(*)
Rain Dance(*)
Twister(*)
Sonicboom(*)

Hydro Pump(*)
Power Gem(*)
Heal Bell(*)

Fire Blast(*)
Thunderbolt(*)
Thunderwave(*)

14 move total

Larvitar (M)
Brave (+1 Atk, Lowers Speed by a factor of 15%, Lowers Evasion by 10%)
Type: Rock/Ground
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Guts: (Innate) This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.
Sand Veil (DW-Locked): (Innate) This Pokemon is used to reacting in desert conditions and gets a 20% evasion boost during Sandstorms. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4 (+1)
Spe: 35 (41/1.15)

Moves:
Bite(*)
Leer(*)
Sandstorm(*)
Screech(*)
Chip Away(*)
Rock Slide(*)
Scary Face(*)
Thrash(*)

Pursuit(*)
Dragon Dance(*)
Stealth Rock(*)

Protect(*)
Toxic(*)
Substitute(*)

14 moves total

Slowpoke (F)
Bold (+1 Def, -1 Atk)
Type: Water/Psychic
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Oblivious: (Innate) This Pokemon is incapable of being affected by Attract, Cute Charm, or Captivate.
Own Tempo: (Innate)This Pokemon moves at its own pace and when confused, it will never harm itself in confusion. If the Pokemon also has Tangled Feet, it will raise Accuracy by one (1) Stage.
Regenerator (DW-Locked): (Innate)When this Pokemon is switched out during a switch battle, it reacts to the energy in the Pokeball and (ten) 10 HP is restored. When this Pokemon Chills, it restores six (6) HP in addition to its 12 Energy

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2 (-1 Atk)
Def: Rank 4 (+1 Def)
Spe: 15

Moves:
Curse(*)
Yawn(*)
Tackle(*)
Growl(*)
Water Gun(*)
Confusion(*)
Disable(*)
Headbutt(*)

Safe Guard(*)
Zen Headbutt(*)
Future Sight(*)

Ice Beam(*)
Fire Blast(*)
Scald(*)

14 moves total

DONE!!!!

Incorrect. While it's true that Sheer Force isn't Monohm's Dream World ability now, it's been changed to Overcoat. Shield Dust is still a regular ability. Apart from that, and the size/weight classes, you're fine.

Trainer Name: Professor Science
Pokemon: Dratini, Nohface, Rebble, Scraggy
W/L/T: 1/1/0
Trainer Counters: 2

Backpack:

Berry Pocket:
2x Oran Berry
2x Leppa Berry
2x Cheri Berry
2x Chesto Berry
2x Pecha Berry
2x Rawst Berry
2x Aspear Berry

Token Pocket:
Ref Tokens: 0
Business Tokens: 0

Ongoing Battles:
-None-

Pokemon Team:

Ryu the Dratini:

Dratini* (Ryu) (M)
Nature: Quiet (+ SpA, -Spe [Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) on an opponent’s attacks.])
Type: Dragon
Dragon: Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.

Abilities:

Shed Skin: (Innate) This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.

Marvel Scale (DW Locked): (Innate) This Pokemon’s coat shimmers when afflicted with a status condition, reducing the Base Attack Power of incoming physical attacks by two (2).

Stats:

Spe: 43 (50 / 1.15) (-)

DC: 2/6

Attacks:
Wrap*
Leer*
Thunder Wave*
Twister*
Dragon Rage*
Slam*
Agility*
Dragon Rush
Aqua Tail
Dragon Dance
Outrage

Aqua Jet*
Dragon Pulse*
Extremespeed*

Ice Beam*
Thunderbolt*
Flamethrower*
Double Team

Mask the Nohface:

Nohface* (Mask) (M)
Nature: Adamant (+ Atk, -SpA)
Type: Steel / Ghost
Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Abilities:

Levitate: (Trait) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Earthquake, Bulldoze, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit.

Levitate (DW Locked): (Trait) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Earthquake, Bulldoze, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit.

Stats:

SpA: Rank 0 (-)
Spe: 10

Attacks:
Scratch*
Tackle*
Iron Defense*
Lick*
Leer*
Odor Sleuth*
Metal Burst*
Faint Attack*
Shadow Sneak*
Curse*
Iron Head
Shadow Force

Meteor Mash*
Yawn*
Psycho Shift*

Dig*
Double Team*
Protect*

Stoner the Rebble:

Rebble (Stoner) (Genderless)
Nature: Modest (+ SpA, - Atk)
Type: Rock
Rock: Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Abilities:

Levitate: (Trait) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Earthquake, Bulldoze, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit.

Technician: (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2).

Mold Breaker (DW Locked): (Innate) Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)

Stats:

Spe: 90

DC: 1/6

Attacks:
Tackle
Defense Curl
Rollout
Rock Blast
Disable
Acupressure
Mud Shot
Power Gem
Double-Edge
Metal Sound
Paleo Wave
Earth Power

Flamethrower
Energy Ball
Volt Switch

Axmaster the Scraggy:

Scraggy (Axmaster) (M)
Nature: Brave (+ Atk, - Spe [Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) on an opponent’s attacks.])
Type: Dark / Fighting
Dark: Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Abilities:

Shed Skin: (Innate) This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.

Moxie: (Innate) This Pokemon gets psyched after it earns a KO on an opposing Pokemon, increasing its attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Intimidate (DW Locked): (Can be activated) When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing their Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again as an Action, and will affect all opponents.

Stats:

Spe: 42 (48 / 1.15) (-)

DC: 0/6

Attacks:
Leer
Low Kick
Sand Attack
Faint Attack
Headbutt
Swagger
Brick Break
Payback

Drain Punch
Ice Punch
Counter

Protect
Torment
Rock Slide

Professor, Im not an approver, but your pokemon need to have their Size Class, Weight Class, and Base Rank Total included. Those can be found in the Second Post in the Data Audit Thread

@Professor Science, its pretty small, but you have to put 0/x for the counters. It should be DC: 0/5 for both mons, EC: 0/6 for Nohface and EC: 0/9 for Dratini

Demo, some problems with your profile:
-Dragon STAB summary for Monohm should say Thrash doesn't lose focus, not Hyper Beam and Giga Impact
-Monohm no longer learns Leer and Spark by level-up before level 25, so those need to be removed.
-Dragon Pulse is not a Gen 5 TM so it needs to be replaced on Monohm with a Gen 5 TM
Fix these and you are APPROVED

Professor Science, everything looks good. APPROVED

2 more approvals puts me up to 6, giving me a UC and putting me back to 1

Trainer Name:
Steven Stone | Visser Three | Albert Wesker | Zero
OR
OR
OR

*Note: I do not own any of these sprites. Please do not think that I made them. Credit goes to their creators, whomever they may be.
Pokemon: Nidoking(*), Pyroak(*), Lucario(*), Gyarados, Togetic, Slaking, Milotic, Heracross, Butterfree, Beedrill, Gabite, Arghonaut, Crustle, Wailord, Alakazam, Hydreigon, Hippowdon, Tyranitar, Servine, Lairon, Nidoqueen, Deerling, Growlith, Teddiursa, Darumaka, Electrike, Scratchet, Metagross, Numule, Slowpoke, Shieldon, Charmander, Venipede, Revenakh, Ralts, Yanmega
W/L/T: I Don't Care Anymore
Trainer Counter: 7CC

Utility Counter: 0UC
Berry Pocket:
Oran x2
Leppa x2
Cheri x2
Chesto x2
Pecha x2
Rawst x2
Aspear x2

Item Pocket:
Expert Belt X1
Amulet Coin X2
Heat Rock X1
Link Cable X1
Rare Candy X1
Exp.Share X3
Prism Scale X1
Quick Claw X1
Evolite X1
Lucky Egg X2
Black Sludge X2
Sooth Bell X1

Potion X2
Super Potion X2
Ether X2
Revive X2

Heal Ball X10
Timer Ball X5
Cherish Ball X10

Token Pocket:
Ref Tokens:
Business Tokens:

I won many.....

....But I've lost more.

Pokémon Team:

=========================

Nidoking [King] (Male)
Mild: (+1 Sp.Atk, -1 Def)

Poison Point: (Toggle) This Pokemon’s spikes/quills/thorns are coated in poison, and there is a 30% chance of poisoning any foe that uses a contact attack on this Pokemon. When disabled, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison (with the same chance of effect).
Rivalry: (Passive)This Pokemon has a primal response to competition and mating, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the same gender, and decreasing the power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the opposite gender.
Sheer Force: (Toggle)This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.

Def: Rank 2 (-1)
Spe: 85

EC: Maxed
DC: Maxed
KOC: 0

Attacks:
1). Leer
2). Peck
3). Tackle
4). Horn Attack
5). Double Kick
6). Poison Sting
7). Focus Energy
8). Fury Attack
9). Helping Hand
10). Poison Jab
11). Fire Blast
12). Sludge Wave
13). Sucker Punch
14). Head Smash
15). Confusion
16). Sludge Bomb
17). Thunderbolt
18). Ice Beam
19). Protect
20). Water Pulse
21). Dig
22). Double Team
23). Hone Claws
24). Chip Away
25). Thrash
26). Earth Power
27). Megahorn
28). Blizzard
29). Flamethrower
30). Thunder
31). Brick Break
32). Fire Punch
33). Thunderpunch
34). Ice Punch
35). Focus Blast
36). Surf
37). Hidden Power (Grass) [7 BAP]
38). Rock Slide
39). Earthquake
40). Stone Edge
41). Drill Run
42). Toxic Spikes
43). Endure
44). Venoshock
45). Smack Down
46). Dynamicpunch
47). Sandstorm
48). Incinerate
49). Horn Drill
50). Flatter
51). Captivate
52). Counter
53). Taunt
54). Disable
55). Aqua Tail
56). Outrage
57). Stealth Rock
58). Super Fang
59). Superpower
60). Shadow Ball
61). Morning Sun
62). Toxic
63). Substitute
64). Lovely Kiss
65). Sweet Kiss
66). Torment
67). Roar
68). Fissure
69). Hyper Beam
70). Bulldoze
71). Icy Wind
72). Shadow Claw
73). Rest
74). Sleep Talk
75). Rain Dance
76). Sunny Day
77). Giga Impact
78). Dragon Tail
79). Snore
80). Uproar
81). Facade
82). Bide
83). Return
84). Frustration
85). Rock Smash
86). Mimic
87). Rock Tomb
88). Thief
89). Fling
90). Cut
91). Strength
92). Round
93). Attract
94). Focus Punch
95). Quash
96). Echoed Voice
97). Reflect
98). Whirlpool
99). Dragon Pulse
100). Avalanche
101). Bubblebeam
102). Body Slam
103). Water Gun
104). Payday
105). Mega Punch
106). Mega Kick
107). Skull Bash
108). Double-Edge
109). Secret Power
110). Rock Climb
111). Iron Tail
112). Natural Gift
113). Seismic Toss
114). Swagger
115). Detect
116). Shockwave
117). Beat Up
118). Rage
119). Submission
120). Curse
121). Poison Tail
122). Take Down
123). Mud Slap
124). Headbutt
125). Fury Cutter
126). Amnesia
127). Defense Curl
128). Supersonic
129). Bite
130). Fury Swipes

MAXED OUT!!
130/130 Moves
130 / 15 = 8.6 CC => 8CC Floored!!

Pyroak [Firestorm] (Male)
Nature: Brave (+1 Atk, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type:
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming “powder” attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Rock Head: (Passive) This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.
Battle Armor: (Passive) This Pokemon’s thick armor prevents it from taking critical hits.
Chlorophyll (DW): (Passive) During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.

Stats:
HP: 120
Atk: Rank 4(+1)
Spe: 52 (-15% Speed)

EC: Maxed
DC: Maxed

Attacks:
1). Bullet Seed(*)
2). Sweet Scent(*)
3). Absorb(*)
4). Growth(*)
5). Ember(*)
6). Leech Seed(*)
7). Flame Wheel(*)
8). Giga Drain(*)
9). Fire Spin(*)
10). Synthisis
11). Lava Plume
12). Petal Dance
13). Fire Spin
14). Flare Blitz
15). Wood Hammer
16). Heat Crash
17). Zap Cannon
18). Substitute
19). Toxic
20). Solarbeam
21). Seed Bomb(*)
22). Earth Power(*)
23). Dragonbreath(*)
24). Inferno
25). Flamethrower(*)
26). Energy Ball(*)
27). Overheat(*)
28). Low Kick
29). Flash Cannon
30). Sunny Day
31). Grasswhistle
32). Counter
33). Block
34). Iron Defense
35). Worry Seed

Crustle - Landslide (M)
Nature: Adamant (Atk up, SpA decreased)
Type: Bug/Rock
Bug: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.

Abilities:
Sturdy: (Passive) This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.
Shell Armor: (Passive) This Pokemon’s thick, bony outer shell prevents it from taking critical hits.
Weak Armor (DW) (Toggle): (Can Be Enabled) The Pokemon can loosen its worn defensive armor so that it will break off when an opponent uses a contact attack, reducing the Pokemon's Defense and increasing their Speed by one (1) stage for each hit.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4 (+1)
Def: Rank 5
SpA: Rank 2 (-1)
Spe: 45

Attacks:
1). Fury Cutter
2). Rock Blast
3). Withdraw
4). Sand-Attack
5). Faint Attack
6). Smack Down
7). Rock Polish
8). Bug Bite
9). Stealth Rock
10). Shell Smash
11). Rock Wrecker
12). Rock Slide
13). X-Scissor
14). Sand Tomb
15). Counter
16). Endure
17). Earthquake
18). Stone Edge
19). Hone Claws
20). Block
21). Spikes
22). Slash
23). Knock Off

Hippowdon [Richter] (Male)
Nature: Careful (+SpD -SpA)
Type: Ground
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings

Stats:
SpA: Rank 2 (-1)
SpD: Rank 4 (+1)
Spe: 47
Weight Class: 7

EC: 6/6 (Maxed)

Abilities
Sand Stream (Innate): When entering into battle, this Pokemon summons a massive Sandstorm that does not end, expending 10 EN to do so. It can re-summon the effect mid-battle for 9 EN with a command
Sand Force (DW) (Trigger) (UnLocked): This Pokemon thrives in Sandstorm conditions, using the power of the swirling sand to augment its Rock-, Ground-, and Steel-typed attacks. Each of this Pokemon's Rock-, Ground-, and Steel-typed attacks will have the Base Attack Power increased by two (2). Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.

Attacks
1). Tackle
2). Sand Attack
3). Bite
4). Yawn
5). Take Down
6). Dig
7). Sand Tomb
8). Fissure
9). Body Slam
10). Slack Off
11). Whirlwind
12). Earthquake
13). Rock Slide
14). Return
15). Substitute
16). Protect
17). Double Team
18). Fire Fang
19). Thunder Fang
20). Ice Fang
21). Superpower
22). Crunch
23). Toxic
24). Hidden Power (Ground) [7BAP]
25). Earth Power
26). Bulldoze
27). Stone Edge
28). Double Edge
29). Stockpile

*TITLE*:
Lucario [Goku] (male)
Nature: Hasty (+12% acc; +10% speed; -def)
Type:
Steel: Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Steadfast: (Passive)If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases Speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This Speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Inner Focus: (Passive)When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Justified: (Passive)This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by another Pokemon's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Stats:
Spe: 104 (+12% acc)

EC: 6/6 Maxed
DC: 5/5 Maxed

Attacks:
1). Quick Attack(*)
2). Foresight(*)
3). Endure(*)
4). Counter(*)
5). Force Palm(*)
6). Feint(*)
7). Reversal(*)
8). Screech(*)
9). Nasty Plot
10). Heal Pulse
11). Hi Jump Kick
12). Roar
13). Crunch(*)
14). Bullet Punch(*)
15). Detect(*)
16). Rock Slide(*)
17). Shadow Claw(*)
18). Earthquake(*)
19). Ice Punch
20) Swords Dance
21). Dig
22). Dark Pulse
23). Metal Claw
24). Bone Rush
25). Metal Sound
26). Close Combat
27). Aura Sphere
28). Extremespeed
29). Dragon Pulse
30). Ice Punch
31). Me First
32). Drain Punch
33). Copycat

*TITLE*:
Heracross (Metabee) [Male]
Nature: Jolly (-Sp.Atk, +Speed [+15% speed] +11 Acc)
Type:

Swarm: (Passive)When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Bug-typed attack is increased by 2. (eg Silver Wind goes from 6 to 8, X-Scissor from 8 to 10)
Guts: (Passive)This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.
Moxie(DW - Locked): (Passive)This Pokemon gets psyched after it earns a KO on an opposing Pokemon, increasing its attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Levitate (Command): The Pokemon hovers above the ground, avoiding all Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude for three (3) actions. Earth Power's effectiveness is reduced by 3 BAP. Dig and Dive will also be avoided unless the user is above Size Class four (4), is 3.5m or longer, or has Levitate or the Flying type.
Pokemon with the Levitate Command (Based on Anime precedent, basic wings, etc.):
Beedrill, Venomoth, Magnemite, Magneton, Geodude, Staryu, Starmie, Porygon, Dragonair, Mewtwo, Mew, Dunsparce, Heracross, Forretress, Scizor, Porygon2, Celebi, Dustox, Nincada, Shedinja, Nosepass, Volbeat, Illumise, Shuppet, Banette, Dusclops, Glalie, Beldum, Metang, Metagross, Magnezone, Jirachi, Deoxys, Froslass, Probopass, Porygon-Z, Dusknoir, Garchomp, Dialga, Palkia, Darkrai, Arceus, Victini, Cottonee, Yamask, Cofagrigus, Solosis, Duosion, Reuniclus, Vanillite, Vanillish, Vanilluxe, Escavalier, Frillish, Jellicent, Klink, Klang, Klinklang, Litwick, Lampent, Chandelure, Accelgor, Druddigon, Golurk, Larvesta, Volcarona, Reshiram, Zekrom, Genesect, Revenankh.
Command Type: Specific Pokemon | Accuracy: -- | Energy Cost: 5 | Priority: 0 | CT: None

Stats:
SpA: Rank 1 (-1)
Spe: 85 -> 97.75 -> Rounded to 98 Speed.

Attacks:
1). Night Slash
2). Tackle
3). Leer
4). Horn Attack
5). Endure
6). Fury Attack
7). Aerial Ace
8). Brick Break
9). Counter
10). Megahorn
11). Close Combat
12). Reversal
13). Chip Away
14). Focus Punch
15). Double Edge
16). Bide
17). Swords Dance
18). Earthquake
19). Stone Edge
20). Bug Bite
21). Feint

*TITLE*:
Hydreigon [Blue-Eyes] (Male)
Nature: Naughty (+Atk, -Sp.Def)

Type:
Dark: Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Dragon: Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.

Abilities:
Levitate: (Passive)This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit.

Spe: 98

EC: 9/9 (Maxed)

Attacks:
1). Tackle
2). Dragon Rage
3). Focus Energy
4). Bite
5). Headbutt
6). Dragonbreath
7). Roar
8). Crunch
9). Earth Power
10). Dark Pulse
11). Head Smash
12). Protect
13). Substitute
14). Thunder Wave
15). Tri Attack
16). Dragon Pulse
17). Outrage
18). Heat Wave
19). Roost
20). Toxic
21). Earthquake
22). Flamethrower
23). Surf
24). Fly
25). Body Slam
26). Hyper Voice
27). Superpower

*TITLE*:
Tyranitar [Greymon] (Male)
Quiet (-Speed, +Sp.Atk)

Type:

Abilities:
Sand Stream (Trigger): When entering into battle, this Pokemon summons a massive Sandstorm that does not end, expending 10 EN to do so. It can re-summon the effect mid-battle for 9 EN with a command.
Command: (Ability: Sand Stream)
The flying gravel and rocks of Sandstorm will do two (2) damage per action to Pokemon that do not have hard bodies (Rock-, Ground-, and Steel-types) or the Sand Veil, Sand Strength, or Sand Throw abilities
Unnerve (DW-Unlocked)(Passive): The Pokemon's presense causes immense tension in the opponent, preventing them from eating a held Berry. Natural Gift may still be used.

Spe: 53 (-)
Base Rank Total: 23

Moves:
1). Bite
2). Leer
3). Sandstorm
4). Screech
5). Chip Away
6). Rock Slide
7). Scary Face
8). Curse
9). Iron Head
10). Pursuit
11). Protect
12). Earthquake
13). Double Team
14). Fire Fang
15). Ice Fang
16). Thunder Fang
17). Thrash
18). Payback
19). Crunch
20). Stone Edge
21). Focus Energy
22). Stealth Rock
23). Counter
24). Taunt
25). Substitute
26). Superpower
27). Dark Pulse
28). Aqua Tail

*TITLE*:
Scizor [Scissors] (male)
Careful (+1 Sp.Def, -1 Sp.Atk)
Type:
Abilities:
Swarm: (Passive)When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Bug-typed attack is increased by 2. (eg Silver Wind goes from 6 to 8, X-Scissor from 8 to 10)
Technician: (Passive)This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their one-hit or two-hit attacks that normally have 6 or less Base Attack Power to have their Base Attack Power on each hit multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, Double Hit to from 4 per hit to 6 per hit etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) Base Attack Power, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2). Because Technician is a multiplier on single hit moves, its effect is applied to Base Attack Power before any additive effects. Technician only applies to combos in the rare case that an initial hit will have 6 or less BAP.
Light Metal: (DW-Unlocked) (Passive)The Pokemon's body is made of a lightweight but extremely strong alloy. It weighs half as much as other members of the species, but is equally sturdy. The Pokemon executes weak attacks much more effectively, adding +1 priority to all their attacks with 6 or less Base Attack Power (after other ability adjustments). Priority is applied to the summed Base Attack Power of a multi-hit move (e.g. Double Kick has priority at 6 BAP, Skill Link Bullet Seed doesn't at 15 BAP.)
Levitate (Command): The Pokemon hovers above the ground, avoiding all Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude for three (3) actions. Earth Power's effectiveness is reduced by 3 BAP. Dig and Dive will also be avoided unless the user is above Size Class four (4), is 3.5m or longer, or has Levitate or the Flying type.
Pokemon with the Levitate Command (Based on Anime precedent, basic wings, etc.):
Beedrill, Venomoth, Magnemite, Magneton, Geodude, Staryu, Starmie, Porygon, Dragonair, Mewtwo, Mew, Dunsparce, Heracross, Forretress, Scizor, Porygon2, Celebi, Dustox, Nincada, Shedinja, Nosepass, Volbeat, Illumise, Shuppet, Banette, Dusclops, Glalie, Beldum, Metang, Metagross, Magnezone, Jirachi, Deoxys, Froslass, Probopass, Porygon-Z, Dusknoir, Garchomp, Dialga, Palkia, Darkrai, Arceus, Victini, Cottonee, Yamask, Cofagrigus, Solosis, Duosion, Reuniclus, Vanillite, Vanillish, Vanilluxe, Escavalier, Frillish, Jellicent, Klink, Klang, Klinklang, Litwick, Lampent, Chandelure, Accelgor, Druddigon, Golurk, Larvesta, Volcarona, Reshiram, Zekrom, Genesect, Revenankh.
Command Type: Specific Pokemon | Accuracy: -- | Energy Cost: 5 | Priority: 0 | CT: None

Stats:
Weight Class: 5 (118 kg)

Attacks:
1). Vacuum Wave
2). Quick Attack
3). Leer
4). Focus Energy
5). Double Team
6). Pursuit
7). False Swipe
8). Wing Attack
9). Fury Cutter
10). Agility
11). Roost
12). Feint
13). Bullet Punch
14). Steel Wing
15). Night Slash
16). Light Screen
17). X-Scissor
18). Aerial Ace
19). Protect
20). Knock Off
21). Brick Break
22). Tailwind

*TITLE*:
Servine [Storm King] (Male)
Naive (+15% Speed, +17ACC, -1 SP.Def)

Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Overgrow: (Passive)When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any grass attack is increased by two (2). (eg Giga Drain goes from 8 to 10, Solarbeam from 12 to 14)
Contrary(DW): (Toggle)This Pokemon's unique structure reverses stat changes it receives in battle, both from its attacks and the opponents. At the end of the round, stat changes will still increase/decrease toward 0.

Stats:
Spe: 96 (+16% Acc)

EC: 6/9
MC: 9

Moves:
1). Tackle
2). Leer
3). Vine Whip
4). Wrap
5). Growth
6). Leaf Tornado
7). Leech Seed
8). Mega Drain
9). Slam
10). Glare
11). Mirror Coat
12). Pursuit
13). Protect
14). Double Team
15). Substitute
16). Leaf Storm

*TITLE*:
Darth Bane [Gyarados] (Male)
Nature: Lonely (-1 Def, +1 Atk)
Type:

Intimidate: (Trigger)When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing their Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again as an Action, and will affect all opponents.
Moxie: (Passive)This Pokemon gets psyched after it earns a KO on an opposing Pokemon, increasing its attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 6(+1)
Def: Rank 2 (-1)
Size Class: 6

EC: 6/6 Maxed
DC: 5/5 Maxed

Attacks:
1). Splash
2). Tackle
3). Flail
4). Thrash
5). Bite
6). Dragon Rage
7). Waterfall
8). Ice Fang
9). Earthquake
10). Stone Edge
11). Protect
12). Dive
13). Dragon Dance
14). Body Slam
15). Rain Dance
16). Mimic
17). Thunder Wave
18). Taunt
19). Bounce
20). Bubble
21). Reversal
22). Endure
23). Icy Wind
24). Return
25). Double Team

*TITLE*:
Alakazam [Darth Plagueis] (Male)
Nature: Timid (+15% Speed; +22%acc)

Type:

Abilities:
Synchronize: (Passive)Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison-types cannot be poisoned and Fire-types cannot be burned in this manner.
Inner Focus: (Passive)When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Magic Guard: (Passive)This Pokemon is infused with a powerful psycho-electric energy that makes it immune to damage from Spikes, Stealth Rock, Hail, Sandstorm, Leech Seed, Poisoning, and Burn. It can still attack itself in confusion, but will not take any damage from it. Additionally, the energy protects the Pokemon from its own reckless recoil attacks. Toxic still increases in damage each round, although if Magic Guard is in effect the Pokemon will not suffer any damage. Life Orb recoil is not negated.

Spe: 138 (+15% Speed; +22%acc)

Moves:
1). Teleport
2). Encore
3). Guard Split
4). Ice Punch
5). Psyshock
6). Shadow Ball
7). Energy Ball
8). Kinesis
9). Confusion
10). Disable
11). Miracle Eye
12). Ally Switch
13). Psychic
14). Telekinesis
15). Future Sight
16). Trick
17). Role Play
18). Counter
19). Magic Coat
20). Protect
21). Focus Blast
22). Taunt
23). Calm Mind
24). Gravity
25). Snatch
26). Zap Cannon
27). Bide
28). Skill Swap
29). Dig
30). Double Team

*TITLE*:
Togetic [Darth Zannah] (Female)
Rash (+1 SpA, -1 SpD)
Type:
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Hustle: (Toggle)This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.
Serene Grace: (Passive)This Pokemon has a blessing which doubles the success chance of its attack’s secondary effects. (eg paralysis from Thunderbolt)
Super Luck (DW-Locked): (Passive)This Pokemon’s natural skill increases its critical hit levels one stage above other Pokemon, making its normal moves inflict critical hits 12.5% of the time and its high critical hit moves inflict critical hits 25% of the time.

Stats:
SpD: Rank 3 (-1)

EC: 6/9
DC: 4/5

Moves:
1). Growl
2). Charm
3). Metronome
4). Sweet Kiss
5). Encore
6). Yawn
7). Ancientpower
8). Follow Me
9). Bestow
10). Roost
11). Wish
12). Nasty Plot
13). Extrasensory
14). Morning Sun
15). Flamethrower
16). Shadow Ball
17). Protect

*TITLE*:
Lairon (Darth Vader) [Male]
Nature: Adamant (+Attack, -Special Attack)
Type: Steel/Rock

Abilities:

Sturdy:
Type: Passive
This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.

Rock Head:
This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.

Heavy Metal (Dream World):
The Pokemon's body structure is immensely dense, doubling its actual weight. Additionally, when the Pokemon uses Giga Impact, Gyro Ball, Heat Crash, Heavy Slam, Tackle, recoil and uncontrollable attacks [Full list: Double-Edge, Giga Impact, Gyro Ball, Head Charge, Head Smash, Heat Crash, Heavy Slam, Hi Jump Kick, Jump Kick, Outrage, Petal Dance, Submission, Tackle, Take Down, Thrash, Volt Tackle, Wood Hammer, and Wild Charge] it will calculate using a Weight Class that adds a value equal to the Pokemon's Weight Class divided by their Size Class, minus (-) one (1). [Ex. HM Aron WC = 5 + ((5 /1) - 1) = 9.

Def: Rank 5
Weight Class: 5 [6 Heavy Metal]

EC: 8/9
MC: 18

Attacks:

1). Tackle
2). Harden
3). Mud Slap
4). Headbutt
5). Metal Claw
6). Iron Defense
7). Roar
8). Take Down
9). Iron Head
10). Protect
11). Metal Burst
12). Double Edge
13). Head Smash
14). Endeavor
15). Dragon Rush
16). Earthquake
17). Shadow Claw
18). Rock Polish
19). Magnet Rise

*TITLE*:
Slaking [El Gigante] (Male)
Nature: Adamant (+Attack, -Sp.Atk)
Type:

Truant: (Trait)This Pokemon is naturally lazy, and becomes Sluggish after every normal action. This effect takes place after completing any normal (e.g. non-Sluggish) action. If this Pokemon uses a move that would inflict Sluggish, it instead becomes Exhausted for the next action. When Exhausted, its Confusion stage will not be checked and it will not hit itself in confusion during the second action. It recovers 3% energy when Exhausted. If this Pokemon uses a Combination, it becomes Sluggish or Exhausted on the action following the cooldown of the combination. Truant can be altered or shifted by Skill Swap, Role Play, Gastro Acid, or Mummy, but is not changed by Entrainment, Simple Beam, or Worry Seed.

Stats:
HP: 125
Atk: Rank 7 (+)
Spe: 100
Base Rank Total: 25

Moves:
1). Scratch
2). Yawn
3). Encore
4). Slack Off
5). Faint Attack
6). Amnesia
7). Counter
8). Focus Energy
9). Uproar
10). Fury Swipes
11). Endure
12). Hammer Arm
13). Body Slam
14). Sleep Talk
15). Rest
16). Rock Slide
17). Protect
18). Counter
19). Hammer Arm
20). Focus Punch
21). Fire Punch
22). Ice Punch
23). Thunderpunch
24). Taunt
25). Earthquake
26). Chip Away
27). Giga Impact
28). Low Sweep

*TITLE*:
Wailord- Del Lago (M)
Nature: Quiet (Raise SpA by 1, decrease Spe by 15%)

Abilities:
Water Veil: (Passive) Pokemon with this ability always have their body coated in a layer of water which prevents burns.
Oblivious: (Passive) This Pokemon is incapable of being affected by Attract, Cute Charm, or Captivate.
Pressure (DW): (Passive) This Pokemon’s presence fills the air with intense anxiety, and any damaging or status attack launched at this Pokemon costs the opposing Pokemon two (2) more energy to perform.

HP: 130
Spe: 52 (-)
Weight Class: 8

Attacks:
1). Splash
2). Growl
3). Water Gun
4). Rollout
5). Whirlpool
6). Astonish
7). Water Pulse
8). Mist
9). Soak
10). Body Slam
11). Aqua Ring
12). Ice Beam
13). Earthquake
14). Surf
15). Water Spout
16). Brine
17). Dive
18). Bounce
19). Hydro Pump
20). Selfdestruct
21). Scald
22). Hidden Power (Fire) [7]
23). Heavy Slam

*TITLE*:
Butterfree [Specz] (Male)
Nature: Modest (+Sp.Atk, -Atk)
Type: Bug/Flying

Abilities:
Compoundeyes (Passive): This Pokemon’s complex eyes give it a comprehensive view of the field, making its attack 30% (x1.3) more accurate.
Tinted Lens (DW-unlocked) (Passive): When this Pokemon uses an attack that is normally not very effective, that attack is calculated at the next highest resisrance modifier. (e.g. 4x resistance is calculated at 2x, 2x resistance becomes neutral).

Stats:
Atk: Rank 1 (-Atk)
SpA: Rank 4 (+Sp.Atk)

EC: 5/5 (Maxed)
DC: 5/5 (Maxed)

Moves:
1). Tackle
2). String Shot
3). Bug Bite
4). Snore
5). Harden
6). Confusion
7). PoisonPowder
8). Stun Spore
9). Sleep Powder
10). Gust
11). Supersonic
12). Quiver Dance
13). Bug Buzz
14). Giga Drain
15). Protect
16). Toxic
17). Venoshock
18). Safeguard

*TITLE*:
Beedrill [Stingmon] (male)
Nature: Adamant (-Sp.Atk, +Atk)

Abilities:
Swarm (Passive): When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Bug-typed attack is increased by 2. (eg Silver Wind goes from 6 to 8, X-Scissor from 8 to 10)
Sniper (DW-Unlocked) (Passive): This Pokemon has deadly accuracy and strikes sensitive points, increasing its critical hit bonus from +3 to +5 on single attacks, +2 to +3 on two-hit attacks, and +1 to +2 on multi-hit attacks.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4 (+1 Atk)
SpA: Rank 1 (-1 Sp.Atk)

EC: 5/5 (Maxed)

Moves:
1). Poison Sting
2). String Shot
3). Bug Bite
4). Harden
5). Fury Attack
6). Twineedle
7). Rage
8). Focus Energy
9). Toxic Spikes
10). Agility
11). Poison Jab
12). Endeavor
13). Drill Run
14). Toxic
15). Brick Break
16). Aerial Ace
17). X-Scissor
18). Reflect
19). Mimic

*TITLE*:
Gabite [Jaws] (male)
Nature:
Rash: (+Sp.Atk, -Sp.Def)

Type:

Abilities:
Sand Veil: (Passive)This Pokemon is used to reacting in desert conditions and gets a 20% evasion boost during Sandstorms. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.
Rough Skin: (DW - Locked)(Passive)When struck with a contact attack, this Pokemon’s abrasive skin causes pain to the opponent, dealing 25% of the damage received to the opponent.

Stats:
SpA: Rank 3 (+1)
SpD: Rank 1 (-1)
Spe: 82

EC: 5/9
MC: 8
DC: 4/5

Moves:
1). Tackle
2). Sand Attack
3). Dragon Rage
4). Sandstorm
5). Take Down
6). Sand Tomb
7). Slash
8). Outrage
9). Thrash
10). Dragonbreath
11). Earthquake
12). Fire Blast
13). Stone Edge
14). Dual Chop
15). Iron Head
16). Twister
17). Toxic
18). Protect

*TITLE*:
Arghonaut [Davy Jones] (male)
Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -Sp.Atk)

Type: Water/Fighting
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Unaware: (Passive) When this Pokemon is released, a light aura enshrouds the opponent, nullifying all stat boosts or reductions other than Speed, it remains while this Pokemon is active.
Iron Fist (DW-Unlocked) (Passive): The Base Attack Power of this Pokemon’s “Punch” attacks is increased by two (2). (Known attacks effected: Bullet Punch, Comet Punch, Dizzy Punch, Drain Punch, Dynamicpunch, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Hammer Arm, Ice Punch, Mach Punch, Mega Punch, Meteor Mash, Shadow Punch, Sky Uppercut, Thunderpunch)

Moves:
1). Bubble
2). Smokescreen
3). Yawn
4). Wrap
5). Chip Away
6). Arm Thrust
7). Aqua Jet
8). Cross Chop
9). Recover
10). Rock Blast
11). Waterfall
12). Brick Break
13). Earthquake
14). Night Slash
15). Taunt
16). Focus Punch
17). Circle Throw
18). Ice Punch
19). Drain Punch
20). Endure
21). Dive

*TITLE*:
Milotic [Siren] (Female)
Nature: Bold (-Atk, +Def)
Type:

Marvel Scale: (Passive)
This Pokemon’s coat shimmers when afflicted with a status condition, reducing the Base Attack Power of incoming physical attacks by two (2).
Cute Charm: (Unlocked) (Passive)
This Pokemon’s natural cuteness causes Pokemon of the opposite gender to be attracted to it 30% of the time after striking with a contact move.

Stats:

Moves:
1). Splash
2). Tackle
3). Flail
4). Dragon Pulse
5). Mirror Coat
6). Hypnosis
7). Ice Beam
8). Scald
9). Hidden Power (Grass - 7)
10). Water Gun
11). Wrap
12). Water Sport
13). Refresh
14). Water Pulse
15). Twister
16). Recover
17). Safeguard
18). Dive
19). Toxic
20). Dragon Tail
21). Whirlpool
22). Rest
23). Sleep Talk
24). Hydro Pump
25). Captivate
26). Rain Dance
27). Aqua Ring
28). Icy Wind
29). Haze

*TITLE*:
Nidoqueen (Queen) [Female]
Nature: Quiet (+1Sp.Atk, -15% Speed, -10% evasion)

Spe: 66 (-15% Speed; -10% evasion)

Poison Point: (Toggle) This Pokemon’s spikes/quills/thorns are coated in poison, and there is a 30% chance of poisoning any foe that uses a contact attack on this Pokemon. When disabled, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison (with the same chance of effect).
Rivalry: (Passive)This Pokemon has a primal response to competition and mating, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the same gender, and decreasing the power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the opposite gender.
Sheer Force: (Toggle)This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.

EC: 9/9 (Maxed)
MC: 8

Moves:
1). Growl
2). Scratch
3). Tail Whip
4). Tackle
5). Double Kick
6). Poison Sting
7). Fury Swipes
8). Bite
9). Helping Hand
10). Counter
11). Pursuit
12). Endure
13). Sludge Bomb
14). Thunder
15). Venoshock
16). Ice Beam
17). Chip Away
18). Body Slam
19). Earth Power
20). Superpower
21). Thunderbolt
22). Flamethrower
23). Focus Blast
24). Surf
25). Earthquake
26). Moonlight
27). Sweet Kiss
28). Lovely Kiss
29). Fire Punch
20). Ice Punch
21). Thunderpunch
22). Stealth Rock
23). Whirlpool
24). Blizzard

*TITLE*:
Megatron (Metagross) [NA]
Hasty (-Def, +15%Speed, +6%acc)
Type:

Clear Body: (Passive)This Pokemon’s body structure makes it immune to status lowering moves used by opponents. (e.g. Intimidate, Growl, Screech etc.)
Light Metal: (Passive)The Pokemon's body is made of a lightweight but extremely strong alloy. It weighs half as much as other members of the species, but is equally sturdy. The Pokemon executes weak attacks much more effectively, adding +1 priority to all their attacks with 6 or less Base Attack Power (after other ability adjustments). Priority is applied to the summed Base Attack Power of a multi-hit move (e.g. Double Kick has priority at 6 BAP, Skill Link Bullet Seed doesn't at 15 BAP.)

Def: Rank 4 (-)
Spe: 81 (+15% Speed; +8%acc)
Weight Class: 9 [7 Light Metal]

MC: 14

Moves:
1). Take Down
2). Zen Headbutt
3). Iron Head
4). Headbutt
5). Magnet Rise
6). Metal Claw
7). Confusion
8). Scary Face
9). Pursuit
10). Meteor Mash
11). Hammer Arm
12). Agility
13). Iron Defense
14). Ice Punch
15). Earthquake
16). Rock Slide
17). Protect
18). Hyper Beam
19). Gravity

*TITLE*:
Graboid (Onix) [Male]
Adamant (-Sp.Atk, +Atk)
Type:

Rock Head: (Passive)This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.
Sturdy: (Passive)This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.
Weak Armor: (DW - Locked)(Toggle)The Pokemon can loosen its worn defensive armor so that it will break off when an opponent uses a contact attack, reducing the Pokemon's Defense and increasing their Speed by one (1) stage for each hit.

Def: Rank 6

Moves:
1). Mud Sport
2). Tackle
3). Harden
4). Bind
5). Curse
6). Screech
7). Rock Throw
8). Rage
9). Rock Tomb
10). Stealth Rock
11). Rock Polish
12). Smack Down
13). Dragonbreath
14). Sandstorm
15). Block
16). Heavy Slam
17). Explosion
18). Bulldoze
19). Protect
20). Substitute
21). Slam
22). Rock Climb
23). Stealth Rock
24). Toxic
25). Earthquake

*TITLE*:
Aximili-Esgarrouth-Isthill (Deerling) [Male]
Adamant (+atk, -Sp.Atk)

Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Chlorophyll: (Passive)During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.
Sap Sipper: (Passive)This Pokemon lives on a steady diet of plants and has developed defenses to every Grass-type attack. When attacked with a Grass-type move, damage and effects are negated and the Pokemon gains a one (1) stage attack boost. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.
Serene Grace: (DW-Locked)(Passive)This Pokemon has a blessing which doubles the success chance of its attack’s secondary effects. (eg paralysis from Thunderbolt)

Moves:
1). Tackle
2). Camouflage
3). Growl
4). Sand Attack
5). Double Kick
6). Leech Seed
7). Faint Attack
8). Take Down
9). Jump Kick
10). Agility
11). Grasswhistle
12). Synthisis
13). Protect
14). Double Team
15). Wild Charge
16). Odor Sleuth
17). Baton Pass
18). Toxic
19). Rain Dance

*TITLE*:
Jake (Growlith) [Male]
Hardy (No Changes)

Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Intimidate: (Toggle)When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing their Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again as an Action, and will affect all opponents.
Flash Fire: (Passive)This Pokemon thrives in high temperatures, and takes the energy of any opposing fire attack, nullifies the damage, and uses the additional power to boost its own fire attack’s Base Attack Power by two (2). Self-targeted attacks do not give the boost.
Justified: (DW-Locked)(Passive)This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by another Pokemon's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts

Moves:
1). Bite
2). Roar
3). Ember
4). Leer
5). Odor Sleuth
6). Helping Hand
7). Flame Wheel
8). Reversal
9). Fire Fang
10). Take Down
11). Close Combat
12). Morning Sun
13). Safeguard
14). Fire Blast
15). Overheat
16). Wild Charge
18). Crunch
19). Double-Edge
20). Toxic
21). Protect

*TITLE*:
Rachel (Teddiursa) [Female]
Jolly (-Sp.Atk, +15% Speed, +5%acc)

Pickup: (Passive)This Pokemon has a natural habit of collecting items. Whenever a hold item (its own or an opponents) is used or knocked onto the ground with a move like Knock Off, this Pokemon will immediately pick up that item without using an action. It can also grab dropped or naturally occurring hold items in arenas.
Quick Feet: (Passive)This Pokemon feels a sense of anxiety when afflicted with a status condition and its speed increases by 50% (x1.5). Although it can still be fully paralyzed, it will not suffer the Speed drop.
Honey Gather: (DW-Locked)(Passive)This Pokemon emits a scent of sweet honey that lowers all foes' Evasion by one (1) Stage.

Spe: 46 (+15% speed, +5%acc)

Moves:
1). Covet
2). Scratch
3). Leer
4). Lick
5). Fake Tears
6). Fury Swipes
7). Faint Attack
8). Close Combat
9). Cross Chop
10). Night Slash
11). Earthquake
12). Rock Slide
13). Protect
14). Sweet Scent
15). Belly Drum
16). Crunch
17). Toxic
18). Shadow Claw

*TITLE*:
Marco (Darumaka) [Male]
Jolly (-Sp.Atk, +15% Speed, +8%acc)

Hustle: (Toggle)This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.
Inner Focus: (DW-Locked)(Passive)When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.

SpA: Rank 0 (-)
Spe: 58 (+15% Speed, +8%acc)

Moves:
1). Tackle
2). Rollout
3). Incenerate
4). Rage
5). Fire Fang
6). Headbutt
7). Uproar
8). Facade
9). Fire Punch
10). Work Up
11). Encore
12). Yawn
13). Hammer Arm
14). Protect
15). Substitute
16). Will-O-Wisp

17). Focus Punch
18). Sleep Talk
19). Toxic
20). Dig

*TITLE*:
Cassie (Electrike) [Female]
Naughty (+Atk, -Sp.Def)

Static: (Passive)This Pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this Pokemon.
Lightningrod: (Passive)These Pokemon naturally attract electricity to themselves and away from partners in double battles. When struck with an Electric attack, they transfer the energy into their body, using it to increase their Special Attack by one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts. If a Pokemon has a type immunity to Electric attacks, Lightningrod will not activate.
Minus: (DW-Locked)(Passive)This Pokemon possesses a negative electrical charge. When a partner Pokemon with Plus or Minus is on the field or if this Pokemon has Plus, this Pokemon’s special attacks have their Base Attack Power increased by two (2). If this Pokemon has both Plus and Minus, the boosts stack to a maximum Base Attack Power increase of four (4).

Moves:
1). Tackle
2). Thunder Wave
3). Leer
4). Howl
5). Quick Attack
6). Spark
7). Odor Sleuth
8). Crunch
9). Flame Burst
10). Shockwave
11). Rain Dance
12). Thunder
13). Flamethrower
14). Ice Fang
15). Switcharoo
16). Toxic
17). Protect

*TITLE*:
Tobias (Scratchet) [Male]
Modest (-Atk, -Sp.Atk)

Scrappy: (Passive) This Pokemon’s Normal and Fighting attacks carry a special signature that can damage Ghosts, even if they have phased out.
Prankster: (Passive) The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.
Vital Spirit (DW-Locked): (Passive) This Pokemon has a high vitality and alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action.

SpA: Rank 2 (+)

Moves:
1). Scratch
2). Fury Swipes
3). Harden
4). Focus Energy
5). Rock Smash
6). Roar
7). Roost
8). Yawn
9). Nature Power
10). Bulldoze
11). Brick Break
12). Grass Knot
13). Haze
14). Rapid Spin
15). Toxic
16). Protect

*TITLE*:
Numule (Vulcan) [Male]
Nature: Quiet (+1Sp.Atk, -15% Speed, -10% evasion)

Type:
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or bushfire areas.

Stats:
Spe: 30 (-15% Speed; -10% Evasion)

Abilities:
Oblivious: (Passive)This Pokemon is incapable of being affected by Attract, Cute Charm, or Captivate.
Simple: (Passive)This Pokemon innately exaggerates the effect of stat boosts and drops to the point where they have double the effectiveness and thus double the stage modifier (e.g. Swords Dance boosts Attack by four (4) stages, Bulk Up boosts Attack and Defense by two (2) stages each). Stat boosts and drops still maximize at six (6) stages.
Own Tempo: (DW-Locked)(Passive)This Pokemon moves at its own pace and when confused, it will never harm itself in confusion. If the Pokemon also has Tangled Feet, it will raise Accuracy by one (1) Stage.

Moves:
1). Growl
2). Tackle
3). Ember
4). Magnitude
5). Focus Energy
6). Take Down
7). Flame Burst
8). Amnesia
9). Lava Plume
10). Yawn
11). Endure
12). Heat Wave
13). Protect
14). Sunny Day
15). Will-o-Wisp
16). Iron Head
17). Stockpile
18). Toxic
19). Overheat

*TITLE*:
Steven Hawkings (Slowpoke) [Male]
Nature: Relaxed (+Def, -Speed)
Type:

Oblivious: (Passive)This Pokemon is incapable of being affected by Attract, Cute Charm, or Captivate.
Own Tempo: (Passive)This Pokemon moves at its own pace and when confused, it will never harm itself in confusion. If the Pokemon also has Tangled Feet, it will raise Accuracy by one (1) Stage.
Regenerator: (DW - LOCKED)(Passive)When this Pokemon is switched out during a switch battle, it reacts to the energy in the Pokeball and (ten) 10 HP is restored. When this Pokemon Chills, it restores six (6) HP in addition to its 12 Energy.

Spe: 13 (-15% Speed; -10% evasion)

Moves:
1). Curse
2). Yawn
3). Tackle
4). Growl
5). Water Gun
6). Confusion
7). Disable
8). Headbutt
9). Amnesia
10). Safeguard
11). Me First
12). Block
13). Ice Beam
14). Psyshock
15). Scald
16). Zen Headbutt
17). Future Sight
18). Toxic
19). Protect

*TITLE*:
Rook [Shieldon] (Male)
Quiet (+Sp.Atk, -15%spd, -10%evasion)

Type: Steel/Rock
Rock: Rock STAB; reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus

Abilities:

Sturdy:
This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.
Soundproof (DW-Locked):
Passive
Pokemon with this ability emit their own powerful electrostatic or sound-dampening field, making them immune to sound-based moves other than an ally's or their own Heal Bell. (Known sound moves: Bug Buzz, Chatter, Echoed Voice, Grasswhistle, Growl, Heal Bell, Hyper Voice, Metal Sound, Perish Song, Relic Song, Roar, Round, Screech, Sing, Snarl, Snore, Supersonic, Uproar.)

Spe: 26 (-)

Moves:
1). Tackle
2). Protect
3). Taunt
4). Metal Sound
5). Take Down
6). Iron Defence
7). Swagger
8). Focus Energy
9). Stealth Rock
10). Rock Blast
11). Ice Beam
12). Thunderbolt
13). Flamethrower
14). Protect
15). Substitute
16). Earth Power
17). Magnet Rise

*TITLE*:
Charmander [Black-Skull] (Male)
Nature: Lonely (+Atk, -Def)

Fire:

Stats:

Abilities:
Blaze: (Passive)When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)
Solar Power: (DW-Locked)(Passive): When in bright sunlight, this Pokemon burns solar energy and 1 HP/action to increase the Base Attack Power of all their special attacks by two (2).

Moves:
1). Scratch
2). Growl
3). Ember
4). Leer
5). Metal Claw
6). Smokescreen
7). Rage
8). Dragon Rage
9). Scary Face
10). Fire Fang
11). Focus Punch
12). Counter
13). Flare Blitz
14). Dragon Rush
15). Crunch
16). Toxic
17). Protect
18). Dig
19). Substitute
20). Will-o-Wisp

*TITLE*:
Ultralisk (Venipede) [Male]
Nature: Jolly (+15% speed; +15% acc; -Sp.Atk)

Type:
Bug: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5).
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited - Ignore Fog's accuracy reduction. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:
Poison Point: (Toggle)This Pokemon’s spikes/quills/thorns are coated in poison, and there is a 30% chance of poisoning any foe that uses a contact attack on this Pokemon. When disabled, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison (with the same chance of effect).
Quick Feet: (DW-Locked)(Passive)This Pokemon feels a sense of anxiety when afflicted with a status condition and its speed increases by 50% (x1.5). Although it can still be fully paralyzed, it will not suffer the Speed drop.

Stats:
Spe: 66 (+)

Moves:
1). Defense Curl
2). Rollout
3). Poison Sting
4). Screech
5). Pursuit
6). Protect
7). Poison Tail
8). Bug Bite
9). Rock Climb
10). Pin Missile
11). Spikes
12). Toxic Spikes
13). Twineedle
14). Toxic
15). Double Team
16). Poison Jab
17). Rock Smash
18). Substitute

*TITLE*:
Jungle Rot [Revenankh] (Male)
Nature: Impish (-sp.atk, +def)

Shed Skin: (Passive) This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.
Air Lock: (Passive) This Pokemon releases immense barometric pressure, clearing the weather in the arena and preventing the effect of weather moves and abilities from taking place.
Infiltrator (DW): (Passive) Through a combination of speed and cunning, this Pokemon easily circumvents the effects of Light Screen, Mist, Reflect, and Safeguard with all of its attacks.

Moves:
1). Wrap
2). Bide
3). Sand Tomb
4). Wring Out
5). Rock Tomb
6). Arm Thrust
7). Mean Look
8). Glare
9). Shadow Punch
10). Destiny Bond
11). Shadow Sneak
12). Mach Punch
13). Counter
14). Wide Guard
15). Toxic
16). Substitute
17). Protect
18). Earthquake
19). Rock Slide

*TITLE*:
Hannibal Lecter [Ralts] (Male)
Nature: Relaxed (+1 Def, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Synchronize: (Passive)Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison-types cannot be poisoned and Fire-types cannot be burned in this manner.
Trace: (Toggle)When entering into battle, this Pokemon can copy an ability on one of its opponents for 6 EN. The Ability remains on the Pokemon for six (6) actions. Trace can be reused with an action later in battle for 5 EN.Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
Telepathy (DW): (Passive)This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple battles, which allows it to avoid taking damage from allied attacks that damage each foe or the entire field like Blizzard and Earthquake. They are still affected by an opponents spread damage attacks.

Spe: 34 (-)

Moves:
1). Growl
2). Confusion
3). Double Team
4). Teleport
5). Lucky Chant
6). Magical Leaf
7). Heal Pulse
8). Calm Mind
9). Will-o-Wisp
10). Shadow Sneak
11). Destiny Bond
12). Disable
13). Encore
14). Trick Room
15). Psyshock
16). Reflect
17). Thunderbolt
18). Light Screen

*TITLE*:
Corruptor [Yanmega] (Male)
Nature: Modest (-atk, +sp.atk)

Speed Boost: (Passive)Pokemon with this ability increase their speed as the battle progresses, boosting it one (1) stage at the end of each round at the cost of 2% of their energy. This overrides the normal drop in stats that occurs at the end of each round (stats other than Speed are still affected).
Tinted Lens: (Passive)When this Pokemon uses an attack that is normally not very effective, that attack is calculated at the next highest resistance modifier. (e.g. 4x resistance is calculated at 2x, 2x resistance becomes neutral).
Frisk (DW): (Passive)The Pokemon has intimate knowledge of the opponent's held item and ignores any item-based increases in damage or status. The Pokemon will not be affected by Fling or Natural Gift.

Spe: 95

Moves:
1). Tackle
2). Foresight
3). Quick Attack
4). Double Team
5). Sonicboom
6). Hypnosis
7). Detect
8). Supersonic
9). Bug Buzz
10. Air Slash
11). U-Turn
12). Ancient Power
13). Pursuit
14). Feint
15). Whirlwind
16). Secret Power
17). Signal Beam
18). Giga Drain
19). Toxic
20). Substitute
21). Psychic
22). Shadow Ball
23). Bug Bite
24). Roost
25). Night Slash

Pokemon Total:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)