Grammar-Prose Team Queue (Past Generations)

Xia

On porpoise
is a Contributor Alumnus
I'd like to ask that the two articles I listed in my last post (the RBY Tips and Tricks and the Emerald Location Guide) have their titles changed to show the number of GP checks they still need. I know they're already on the list in the OP, but making the threads' titles show that they're ready for GP checks as well couldn't hurt.

Snorlaxe

2 kawaii 4 u
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
i checked honko's ariados update

i checked oglemi's gardevoir (weather counter)

i've just checked bluewind's bait registeel

Komodo

Huff
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Okay, as this hasn't been updated in a while, I decided to go through the last 2 or 3 pages and upate a version here. I hope a mod can edit the OP, this will do for the time being :) Hope this is helpful for GP people ^^
And for the archives:

Thanks Colonel_M
for editing this into the OP

Snorlaxe

2 kawaii 4 u
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
i checked the UU analysis for yanma

it's currently not in the queue, but oglemi said that it was fine, and i think that it looks good.

SilentVerse

Into the New World
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Forgot to post this earlier, but I think Parasect (Update) and Plusle (Update) should be ready for GP checks. However, since Plusle was so similar to Minun, I copied Minun's analysis when it had two GP checks, and changed it slightly so it would fit Plusle (they have basically the same sets, typing, movepools, etc, so I doubt this would be a problem). Because of this, could Plusle only need one GP check, or would it still need two?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)