1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Sixth Generation Pokemon Analyses Index

Discussion in 'Locked / Outdated Analyses' started by GatoDelFuego, Dec 14, 2013.

1. GatoDelFuego

GatoDelFuego No matter if it seems so hard, friends are near
    is a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor

Hello! This thread is an index of every Pokemon preview and analysis created so far. In case you didn't know, Pokemon Previews are a sort of mini-analysis system created while we revamp our content management system. Until we get the new system online, this thread will serve as a way to find EV spreads and moveset selections for Pokemon, particularly Kalos Pokemon and new Mega Evolutions.

Please remember that the Pokemon previews are for pre-Pokebank OU, and thus might not be up-to-date!

UU full analyses (open)
    LC full analyses (open)
    Doubles Previews (open)
    Doubles full analyses (open)
    VGC 2014 analyses (open)

NOTE: This post lists only the analyses that have been fully completed at this time. Please don't message me that you think a Pokemon should be on this list; I don't decide what's viable in the "OU list" and what isn't. I'm simply adding what's been completed as time goes on. You can find all our full-on analyses in progress being worked on here.

Once an analysis has been completed, just send me a PM and I can edit it in to this index.
    Last edited: May 18, 2014

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)